4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You know you want to...

...contribute to these new projects:

Type Observations

and

Intertype Observations .

Hey, what did you think i was going to say?!

I personally feel fairly confident in the people I have typed in real life and think there is a lot I can contribute in terms of my "observations," but am not confident enough (or have not observed a large enough pool of people to be sure) that my observations are Socionically related and, if that, a general characteristic of the type or intertype relation.
    These pages are designed so that people like me can contribute. Please share any and all of your "findings," as well as your own personal reactions to things. Don't worry about being "right," politically correct, inoffensive, or anything like that. The more candid, the more informative! (Frankly, I feel as though far too many socionics write ups gloss over things and consequentially ignore the more "raw" material.)
    Okay, go!!
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting idea. I'd add some stuff now but I guess I'll have to do a rough draft with all the topic headings and structure that goes into a wiki page. At this point it would be total word vomit with with semi-digested sentence fragments. Very unstylish, that.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Interesting idea. I'd add some stuff now but I guess I'll have to do a rough draft with all the topic headings and structure that goes into a wiki page. At this point it would be total word vomit with with semi-digested sentence fragments. Very unstylish, that.
    Love. Word. Vomit.
    Puke away. And don't worry about proper structure and headings. As long as there is A heading, you're fine.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put some stuff on the ESE page. Maybe might hit up the LII, IEE, SLI, SEE, LSE ones later. Not sure how to do the intertype relations bit unless I just assume I'm one type or another. With the exception of SEE (not that they're bad I just only know the two), the above types are pretty much my favorites. I could also say a thing or two about LSI, SLE, and maybe ESI, but I'm not confident about the people I have typed in that way so I'll probably mark those observations as pretty dubious. Also, I might have more to add as I get to know the guys I work with more.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Put some stuff on the ESE page. Maybe might hit up the LII, IEE, SLI, SEE, LSE ones later. Not sure how to do the intertype relations bit unless I just assume I'm one type or another. With the exception of SEE (not that they're bad I just only know the two), the above types are pretty much my favorites. I could also say a thing or two about LSI, SLE, and maybe ESI, but I'm not confident about the people I have typed in that way so I'll probably mark those observations as pretty dubious. Also, I might have more to add as I get to know the guys I work with more.
    Awesome! What you wrote was great, btw.
    With the intertype relations, you don't have to be one of the people involved. You could comment on, say, your parents' relationship if you know their types.
    Last edited by Ritella; 10-28-2008 at 03:53 AM.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ka-dump-a-dump-BUMP
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could probably write quite a bit on LSI-ESE -- that's my parents, idolatrie and her mother, and one of my close friends and his girlfriend. Seems to be a common pairing (around me). It just freaks me out -- it's like seeing my parents everywhere.

It's on my to-do list now.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    I could probably write quite a bit on LSI-ESE -- that's my parents, idolatrie and her mother, and one of my close friends and his girlfriend. Seems to be a common pairing (around me). It just freaks me out -- it's like seeing my parents everywhere.

It's on my to-do list now.
    yay!!! <throws confetti>
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey