Thread: Which ENFj "subtype" am I? And what enneagram?

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which ENFj "subtype" am I? And what enneagram?

I'm not the loud kind of ENFj. I've been mistaken for INFp before because of that, by the people in NY. I thought that would make me Ni subtype, but according to the descriptions on wikisocion I'm more like the Ethical subtype. I'm not confident in anything I do. All the ENFj's I met seem more outgoing and appear to have the ability to be good public speakers. I get very self-concious when I participate in class discussions. At work I'm not really confident when I talk to my managers but I'm very comfortable with the customers.

For the Enneagram: My friend says I'm a 6. She thinks I'm that because I'm always worried my health. I'm very hesitant with everything I do. I need to learn how to relax. When I read the enneagram descriptions in one book I sounded like a four.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm i dont know you much but i do know the many variation of EIE. if I have to take a guess it would be FE-ENFj, as to enneagram you might be an 4wing3.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, some of the lack of confidence could be due to your age. I've become way more outgoing in my 30s than I was in my teens and 20s. You could be E-6 or E-4. have you read any enneagram books? which emotion is more familiar and more of a driving force in your life--envy or fear?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know two EIE 6s and an EIE 4, the 4 is much more nervous, self-concious though the 6s have this nervous air about them too.. even though they can all be very in your face, talkative, fun, showy... lalala! Interestingly I find the 4 to be the most arrogant, I think its because at the core she is so very very insecure, she has built up that arrogance to counteract it.

So I would say a 6 or a 4. Can you take a test online?

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your brief impression reminded me of another ENFj I know. I would have to say ENFj-Ni

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Jimbean: I remember you telling me that at the seminar. I've thought I was Ni.
    And I've read a couple of things and I'm still indecisive about my enneagram type. Idk is there a good test online?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver