When psychologically healthy the tend to be helpful and kind like Twos but are also focused on personal achievement. They want to be close with people but may substitute public life for a more satisfying private life with stable relationships.

When more average, in their pursuit of others liking them and admiring them, they may learn how to "turn it on" to impress others. They often come across as artificial. They are usually covertly competitive, and resort to multiple images to impress others in social situations.

In more unhealthy may begin to fear failure and humiliation and become exploitative and opportunistic, covetous of the success of others and willing to do "whatever it takes" to preserve the illusion of their superiority. May become devious and deceptive so that their mistakes and wrongdoings will not be exposed. Untrustworthy, maliciously betraying or sabotaging people to triumph over them. Delusively jealous of others. Become vindictive, attempting to ruin others' happiness. Relentless, obsessive about destroying whatever reminds them of their own shortcomings and failures. PSYCHOPATHIC, MURDER. Generally corresponds to the Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

First off i think the sounds like me if i become extremly unhealthy, I think I have both enneagram WINGS which is the two and the four but more toward two. second of all i think most EIE-NI can be have this enneagram. and third, i think the sterotypical crazy EIE-NI which are people who's extremely brilliant like ******, Love of sam and most serial killers generally are this type of people. I think it is true about EIE if they do not develop their intuition virtally, or if they might have been in a enviorment that's unhealthy, or if they suffer from Magical thinking and delusions, will lead to such Murderous behavior. This type of people are usually the one who smiles to everyone and have this public imagine about them that people usually like, but at the same time people can sense some sort of evilness within them, and in private life they can have extreme hardzarous fantasies which they might put it in reality. My question is does anyone know anybody else who's like this?