Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default What I like about every type!

IEE: Understands the balance between homosexuality and heterosexuality quite beautifully and how both are needed/respected in society. Natural diplomat, and accepting of differences without being annoying about it.
    SLI: Great at doing things for me that I don't like doing. Quick to offer help if I need a chore or little job done. I LOVE that.
    EII: Great at helping me if I'm having emotional struggles.
    LSE: Nothing. I hate you guys, sorry.

LIE: Nothing. I hate you guys, sorry.
    ESI: Same as EII.
    SEE: Good j/o material once in awhile.
    ILI: I like your musings about the human condition.

ILE: I like your random campy ness sometimes and your firing off of ideas.
    SEI: You're cute.
    ESE: You do stuff for me too.
    LII: You're so smart in a natural, intuitive sense. You value intelligence for its own sake, I dig that.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE: Nothing. I hate you guys, sorry
    At least you could have the decency to not refer to me as a "guy."

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why didn't you just put this in thread "what i like about each type"?

what is j/o?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    what is j/o?
    jack off

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE: Ne. Able to tolerate vastly different ideas in discussion in quick succession, humor.
    SLI: same personality disorders as LII. Similar fears/problems with feeling matters, and similar need for human attention, which is endearing. I enjoy their stuffy independence.
    EII: Soft, independent, individual.
    LSE: Energetic, explosive when upset, nervously active (and can have many projects, making them a little harder to fit together and therefore interesting)

LIE: Sometimes super earnest in pursuit of morals. The charm is in the attitude. Way with words.
    ESI: They are active and persistent in helping those they care about.
    SEE: sometimes goofy. something to confuse me. can be genuinely loyal at times. one day out of the year.. i can sometimes see how they could be charming
    ILI: Same as SLI but without the personality disorder camaraderie, nevertheless adorable. they are able to do something that I don't do normally.

ILE: They have the other part of the puzzle I can never get and am interested in. Crude. Fluidness with ideas. More visible Fe behaviors (social ease). Only other type besides SLI ime that is as annoyed at bad conceptual ideas.
    SEI: Hard to say what it is. ime mixture of shared appreciation at: nature, what certain things mean. Spurting, physical creativity. I like their style/appearance. Laughter is visceral. I sometimes dislike Fe ISFp, but i will still enjoy their laughter.
    ESE: seems the literature makes sense that not everyone can withstand the emotional intensity of fe doms and esfj in particular. I can withstand it. I like the energy level, activity, and emotional power of an ESE.
    LII: havent met one that i didnt hate. the ones that i think are LII and not really gotten to know, and I liked I did because they are humble, smart and know when to keep quiet. Online, I would like one who is a good writer, quick and fun with the same humor as me.

Edit: oh right. beta is missing from when i quote bulletsanddoves.

LSI: same humor as me. Witty ime.
    EIE: fun to watch
    IEI: Also find their laughter weird and it just affects me big time. I like their quiet manner and vast inner world. They represent magic to me. Something that is unattainable. Gentle.
    SLE: smart. they will seem that way because they can apply the same sort of things that i think about in a way that is realistically accurate.
    Last edited by Ms. Kensington; 10-23-2008 at 04:10 AM.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    jack off
    oh lol

THERE ARE TWO THREADS. ONE FOR WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT EACH TYPE AND ONE FOR WHAT YOU DISLIKE. THEY ARE FILLED WITH OPINIONS FOR OTHERS. LOOK FOR THEM GOGOGOGO.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying