Thread: What I don't like about every type!

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default What I don't like about every type!

Non-betas aren't listed since I generally like them too much.

IEE: They feel sorry for me way too much. While I enjoy this at first, over time it begins to annoy me.
    EII: They morally criticize my actions waaay too much. Cannot seem to just 'like me for me.'
    LSE: They want me to work harder than I'm actually capable of.
    SLI: They chastise me if they see me doing a chore wrong. Or if I touch their things I notice they overreact and get way too upset. (Even though I already asked their IEE partner if I could use it first and they said yes.)

LIE: They're bossy and seem way too cruel to me. Supervision is the sux0rz.
    ESI: They seem too blunt and moralizing like the EIIs. Take everything I say way too literally.
    SEE: They seem rude to me, and arrogant and 'holier than thou.' They have like this constant smug look on their faces that makes you want to kill them.
    ILI: Democratic like all of Gamma, but ILIs seem especially so. Tries to group everybody together too much to understand them due to their polr and base function. Annoying.

ILE: They seem way too jokey, even about stuff that really shouldn't be joked about. Kinda douche-bag there, guys. I'm a fun guy too but come on. If you don't have anything you'd seriously fight for, you suck. That look on Bill Maher's face makes me cringe.
    SEI: They just seem kinda too cute/passive for their own good. Like a granola bar that a hippie would eat. Munch!
    ESE: Stop scattering your energy all over the place. Direct it better!
    LII: When somebody gets an answer wrong, don't make them feel like shit for it. You need to do more with your life than just knowing things/analyzing them to death.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI: the one i know will be dishonest to look good (or forget past behaviors in selected company). Inflexible.
    EIE: God Se seeking behaviors are annoying to an Si type. I value their intellectual input but please stop caring about superficials.
    IEI: sometimes seem to be too easily satisfied. Sometimes too Se seeking, seem to be blindsided as to what they want Se for.
    SLE: if they are not smart enough their efforts are for nought imo.

IEE: Sometimes seem to pick petty fights. I could say what they say in 10% of the time or words that they do. I could do without 50% of the tangents that they bring up.
    EII: sometimes too self contained. immune to other's help at times. overly attached to certain people without reason (obviously a function clash)
    LSE: Ne seeking is cute but sometimes they do appear to me to be very short sighted. You did not need to make room for that possibility.
    SLI: Sometimes overly competitive for my taste. Takes things too personally.

LIE: Se seeking behaviors are annoying and seem baseless. Sometimes can come off even cruel if he or she is undernourished or alone.
    ESI: The ones I know will spend a lot of their time correcting what i would consider meaningless facts. The attitude in doing so is not conducive to teamwork.
    SEE: Zero consistency. Feelings towards you will change by the day/minute and you're morally responsible.
    ILI: attitude when confronting something not what they agree with to be stupid.

ILE: Experience says oh.. more than a few times that I have some kind of difficulty discussing relationship matters with them. Maybe sometimes too concerned with ideas.. but not really. I like them in general.
    SEI: Sometimes say there isnt a problem when there is, in the situation where you're telling them your problem. Almost impenetrable at times. Sometimes too cutesy for my taste.
    ESE: Emotional energy is strong, sometimes I want them to see me as an individual.
    LII: I dislike them if they are not smart enough to be smart about what they are saying. I dislike too much indecision without reasons. I dislike not stretching.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice list, msk.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahah nice SEE one B&D!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

srsly why is this not being done in the threads that have everyone else's in it? O_o
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying