Thread: so, what's it like being Beta??

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default so, what's it like being Beta??

being beta? I mean, you guys always seemed a little crazy to me. looking back at middle school, there were a few ESTps and ENFjs who either bullied me or manipulated the popular crowd to their whims. How do you guys do that? You seem to instill such fervor in others. I'm more comfortable with a smooth, quiet atmosphere where people are free to pursue what they want peacefully. You guys kinda freak me out!! Especially when you go on these rampages about your visions for life! Like my ENFj dad always did that, and would always try to 'rev me up', but I didn't respond, I didn't need that.

So, what's it like to be beta!?!

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking. Sexy.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The myth that Betas are always loud and rambunctious is totally false and unproven. Nothing to do with quadra values or socionics much at all really. In school I was shy/nerdy and bullied a lot too but I kinda outgrew that and am more self-confident loud myself now. People can shift. How is that type related?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enfp_man View Post
    being beta? I mean, you guys always seemed a little crazy to me.
    cra·zy /ˈkreɪzi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[krey-zee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -zi·er, -zi·est, noun, plural -zies.
    –adjective
    1. -------- censored ------------
    2. -------- censored ------------
    3. Informal. intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.
    4. Informal. very enamored or infatuated (usually fol. by about): He was crazy about her.
    5. Informal. intensely anxious or eager; impatient: I'm crazy to try those new skis.
    6. Informal. unusual; bizarre; singular: She always wears a crazy hat.
    7. Slang. wonderful; excellent; perfect: That's crazy, man, crazy.

Well.... I guess we are, I guess we are...

But in this "sane" world... we seam to have no other choice but to be crazy... sometimes...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.

People have described me as mellow and emotionless (sureeee....)! It's only when people are doing something against my morals that I get all fiesty, mostly all my emotional intensity comes out when I am busy trying to juice the enviroment so everybody lightens up and has fun!

What's it like being ENFp? I kind of like you guys, you seem so cool, I can't help but but get drawn in to your sexy, smouldering charisma and you are so sweet! I don't see how we couldn't get along, damnnn it that are relation type isn't peachy. I still think you are sexy anyways !

ESTps and ENFjs only look scary, they are cuties really!

And I love being Beta, Betas got that spark! =)!

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't respond to this any more, please. It's cringeworthy. Why do you think "enfp_man" has been banned? strrrng is a Beta; he knows exactly what it's like.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.