Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ENXp

  1. #1
    EllaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ENXp

    Bonjour,
    Long time no see... sort of forgot about Socionics. But then, things have come up, and I'm wondering whether that means I am my type, I'm not my type! Any help would be appreciated :-D

    I'm not brilliant with the technical side to all this, nor am I particularly concerned. So, I assume it's T v. F... could be wrong, but I assume I'm a 'T' because I'm secretive with my feelings, hide love life etc. and I'm very strategic, I see everything very political. But I notice my decision making is done on morality, and also with huge questioning to peoples situation, how it will effect them, and I am wracked by guilt to think they may be negatively effected by my decision. I'm pretty spiritual, so I guess some of that comes from thinking like this... but still. I'm stupidly loyal, and would rather get hurt first, then hurt. But yet, I am so strategic, and over think a situation before it happens. So what do we think?

    I'm interested in what this means!
    Ella xxx
    ENTp... love it

    3w2

  2. #2
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EllaC View Post
    Bonjour,
    Long time no see... sort of forgot about Socionics. But then, things have come up, and I'm wondering whether that means I am my type, I'm not my type! Any help would be appreciated :-D

    I'm not brilliant with the technical side to all this, nor am I particularly concerned. So, I assume it's T v. F... could be wrong, but I assume I'm a 'T' because I'm secretive with my feelings, hide love life etc. and I'm very strategic, I see everything very political. But I notice my decision making is done on morality, and also with huge questioning to peoples situation, how it will effect them, and I am wracked by guilt to think they may be negatively effected by my decision. I'm pretty spiritual, so I guess some of that comes from thinking like this... but still. I'm stupidly loyal, and would rather get hurt first, then hurt. But yet, I am so strategic, and over think a situation before it happens. So what do we think?

    I'm interested in what this means!
    Ella xxx
    your post was about as difficult to read as that of ISFps. Very scattered. I tried to read one sentence like 3 times and still though, "wtf?". Is it just me?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    Is it just me?
    No.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  4. #4
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,782
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    your post was about as difficult to read as that of ISFps. Very scattered. I tried to read one sentence like 3 times and still though, "wtf?". Is it just me?
    No, it's a style similar to Tereg's, of whom I've said in the past that his usage of Ne is more likely suggestive then leading. Simply admiring Ne doesn't make one a leading Ne type.
    The future of Socionics:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Many black Americans are SEE type.

  5. #5
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    No, it's a style similar to Tereg's, of whom I've said in the past that his usage of Ne is more likely suggestive then leading. Simply admiring Ne doesn't make one a leading Ne type.
    I'd like to have a discussion with you (more in depth than the last time we discussed this) some time.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  6. #6
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,782
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I'd like to have a discussion with you (more in depth than the last time we discussed this) some time.
    I'm not against a discussion, but what would be the nature of such a discussion? Or to put it differently, what is it you would want to accomplish with it?
    The future of Socionics:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Many black Americans are SEE type.

  7. #7
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I'm not against a discussion, but what would be the nature of such a discussion? Or to put it differently, what is it you would want to accomplish with it?
    Well, I guess when matters like this come up I find myself questioning what it is that I know. So, it is to find out if what I believe or interpret is true is actually correct or if I need to rethink what it is I'm learning or believe.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  8. #8
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,782
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Well, I guess when matters like this come up I find myself questioning what it is that I know. So, it is to find out if what I believe or interpret is true is actually correct or if I need to rethink what it is I'm learning or believe.
    Well, I'm willing to have a discussion with you, I only doubt if I can be helpful. Why don't you do it like JuJu, who consulted Rick? That seemed to have pretty good results.

    But if you want to discuss it with me, how would you want to go about it? Public or private, PM's or chat?
    The future of Socionics:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Many black Americans are SEE type.

  9. #9
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Well, I'm willing to have a discussion with you, I only doubt if I can be helpful. Why don't you do it like JuJu, who consulted Rick? That seemed to have pretty good results.

    But if you want to discuss it with me, how would you want to go about it? Public or private, PM's or chat?
    That was precisely the example of what I was thinking when I first thought to post in this thread. Where you ask pertinent questions about a topic and I maybe make a video answer.

    I will take this to PM's now.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  10. #10
    EllaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    your post was about as difficult to read as that of ISFps. Very scattered. I tried to read one sentence like 3 times and still though, "wtf?". Is it just me?
    Haha, I was writing as I would speak. I can write properly... I hope!
    ENTp... love it

    3w2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •