Thread: Delta Couples

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Delta Couples

Post pictures of (potential) Delta couples.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy in the first picture, he was from that comedy that you posted on earlier. who is he and what type do you think he is? I wish I could post some couples but I dont know enough about celebs to do so.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    The guy in the first picture, he was from that comedy that you posted on earlier. who is he and what type do you think he is?
    Tom Cavanagh, and I think he's IEE. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=20305

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I wish I could post some couples but I dont know enough about celebs to do so.
    You just go and post a picture of you and your girlfriend (/spouse), and there you have it!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.