Thread: 1000 advices for introverts

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1000 advices for introverts.

(this includes introverted extrotims such as -0+ SLE but exclude extroverted introtims such as +0- SEI)

1. Most people are gonna be cool to you. Try to not reject them.
    2. Some people won't apprach you because they fear you. Just tell them you're not gonna harm them.
    3. Learn to understand and love extroverts' exuberance, and try to imitate them once in a while. Play the extrovert.
    4. Especially if you're S0 (enneagram 135), learn to express your emotions in an appropriate way.
    5. Be energetic, but like Sevens, not like Eights, because E8 extroverts are just sub-extroverts.
    6. Don't fear being loud. Be proud to be fuckin' loud. (again, don't try to imitate Eights)
    7. Express your enthusiasm, even for things/people you don't like. You know, extroverts create feelings by expressing them before they exist.
    8. Nobody gives a fuck about nerdy things such as how to beat R-Type or such. Just try to interest others.
    9. Be a good listener. Everyone likes good listeners.
    10. If you feel bad, go help someone.
    11. Be stimulating to boring people. They're boring because they're bored.
    12. Don't be afraid of being percieved as pushy. Extroverts aren't. They just look like.
    13. If you have to deal with unfriendly people, just ignore them. You can't do anything for you.
    14. Have a risky life-style, but responsibly.
    15. Stop being such a conservative formalistic retard. If the TV says you may drink up to 4 beers a day, you won't become alcoholic if you drink a fifth beer.
    16. Extroverts are not only just "social" ! When you're alone, you may do your homework, make beautiful arts or such, but with more much zeal than introverts.
    17. When you work in a group, don't play the free rider.
    18. Do not think "X is my friend, Y is not my friend". Just be cool with everyone !
    19. Trust others before they trust you. Give before you receive.
    20. Introverts are, on average, a lot fatter. Make some exercices in order to shape up a little.
    21. Don't be afraid of being a pushover. Extroverts don't give a fuck of being pushovers.
    22. Make lots of compliments to people, especially those you don't like. But be honest.
    23. Say meaningless shit once in a while. You'll look more exuberant.
    24. Be obedient to your superiors, but don't be afraid of them.
    25. Never complain of being poor. Extroverts are able to live an exuberant life-style without having lots of $$$.
    26. Do not look like a member of the extroverts' gang. Introverts do that, because they're jealous of actual extroverts.
    27. When you look at some shy dude/girl, help him/her at not being shy.
    28. When you hang on with your girl/boyfriend, just don't look at his/her eyes talking about your feelings or such. Just do exciting things and tell others you're in love !
    29. Encourage others to be bold !
    30. Don't overdo it. You'll appear like a fucked up introvert if you overdo being an extrovert.
    31. Avoid having secrets. You belong to the external world !
    32. Be accomodating, but don't overdo it. Otherwise, you'll look boring, and extroverts don't bore others.
    33. When you see someone who has problems with social adaptation, just tell him/her how to do, in concrete manners, instead of just saying "I'm sorry and I sympathise" or such, except if you want him/her to tell you to go fuck yourself in England.
    34. Be heavy-handed with what you do. If you have to cook for 4 persons, cook for 8. If you have to write 4 pages on something, write 10.
    35. Don't be afraid to make mistakes.

Come on ! Only 965 to go !
    Last edited by machintruc; 04-29-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just want everyone to act like your dual!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thing I'm not an introvert, I would have a hard time abiding to those rules.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wYDYQZBiHA[/ame]

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make lots of compliments to people, especially those you don't like. But be honest.
    ROTFL
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

36. When someone calls you and invites you somewhere for the first time, go there! They won't ask a second time.
    37. If you're invited somewhere for the first time, but you absolutely can not go there, immidiately make another plan with that person. Preferably propose time, and location during the same conversation.
    38. When someone starts talking with you for the first time, and you like them but you don't know what to say, try harder! Comment what they say, ask a question, answer their question with a brief story, etc.
    39. when an extrovert starts talking to you, never assume it's pity-conversation.
    40. when someone asks you a question and you don't know how to answer, say "I don't know how to answer that. That's because..." or just quickly start another topic. Just don't be awfully silent.

you're lucky if you get to 100.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these are great! actually I have to admit that I've been trying to be more this way lately. being so introverted can get old after awhile. time to mix things up.
    IEI-Fe 4w3