0 Thread(s)

Default Billy Idol

I bet for -+0 IEE.

Or may him be -++ SLE.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was thinking of his type myself lately and thought SLE.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj and whichever combination of +, -, 0 that makes you most annoyed.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wooohooo bump!

What a cool fucker. We need to type him.

Could Idol be -lead? I think he's SEE.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII. That isn't Se.
    Last edited by Jake; 04-04-2017 at 07:22 PM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought SLE.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this guy doesn't value Se, nobody does.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    LII. That isn't Se.
    Wow. lol. Billy Idol as Se polr. Fuckin Christ. You probably think Slash is Se polr too.

Se has more grit. Like Idol. It has more intensity. Bitch, who is your Superman? said no LII ever. VI he is Se as fuck. He has the scowl of Bruce Lee. I think Se with a strong mix of feeling. like ENFJ or ESFP. But I could agree with LSI too. or SLE. They say ESFP is the most Beta of Gamma types. Idol is a beta or ESFP.

There is nothin' fair in this world
    There is nothin' safe in this world
    And there's nothin' sure in this world
    And there's nothin' pure in this world
    Look for something left in this world
    Start again

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    Wow. lol. Billy Idol as Se polr. Fuckin Christ. You probably think Slash is Se polr too.
    Chill out lol. I think Slash is SLI
    Last edited by Jake; 04-04-2017 at 07:37 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chill out lol. I think Slash is SLI
    I'm not actually mad, I am just theatrical. But seriously, you don't know what Si or Se is. lol. Si is soft. It is a slow hand. Slash is force with a small duration. Ne and Si types jam out for fuckin hours. Se types play a few power chords. lol. A 3 minute pop song is Se. It gets out of its own way. Its hard, its fast and it is over.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se has more grit. Like Idol. It has more intensity. Bitch, who is your Superman? said no LII ever. VI he is Se as fuck. He has the scowl of Bruce Lee. I think Se with a strong mix of feeling. like ENFJ or ESFP. But I could agree with LSI too. or SLE. They say ESFP is the most Beta of Gamma types. Idol is a beta or ESFP.

There is nothin' fair in this world
    There is nothin' safe in this world
    And there's nothin' sure in this world
    And there's nothin' pure in this world
    Look for something left in this world
    Start again
    There is no grit, there's just child-like play. The Se everyone seems to be seeing is Ti. He's 100% Ti-Base, I can promise you that much.

Think Madonna for SLE or (someone who I posted earlier) Mark Tremonti for SEE. That is 'grit'.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not actually mad, I am just theatrical. But seriously, you don't know what Si or Se is. lol. Si is soft. It is a slow hand. Slash is force with a small duration. Ne and Si types jam out for fuckin hours. Se types play a few power chords. lol. A 3 minute pop song is Se. It gets out of its own way. Its hard, its fast and it is over.
    Think Sigur Ros for Si and Meshuggah for Se.

"Senses (S) is responsible for perception of physical sensations; questions of comfort, coziness, and pleasure; and a sense of harmony and acclimation with one's environment (especially physical). S understands how well a person or thing's behavior agrees with its nature as well as the differences between comfortable behaviors and positions and uncomfortable ones." - Slash is a good example of Si-Base.

"Force (F) is perception of physical objects and the amount of space they take up in the real world, the impact something has on its environment and the threat it poses to other objects. F is geared towards action and decides immediately on quick assessments of superficial, concrete data, making the approach direct and imbued with a harsh determination. In this sense, it is the opposite of Ideas. F approaches reality in terms of the clash of opposing forces, winning over weaker opponents and looking to push a situation to their advantage, even if that requires an intense struggle. In this sense, it is the inverse of Senses." - The two I mentioned a couple of seconds ago are good examples of Se-Base.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no grit, there's just child-like play. The Se everyone seems to be seeing is Ti. He's 100% Ti-Base, I can promise you that much.

Think Madonna for SLE or (someone who I posted earlier) Mark Tremonti for SEE. That is 'grit'.
    You don't think Idol has grit? Madonna is a 3 show off. Idol is an actual rebel and has blood pumping through his veins.

I agree with Madonna as SLE btw. He is not as forceful as Madonna.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't think Idol has grit? Madonna is a 3 show off. Idol is an actual rebel and has blood pumping through his veins.

I agree with Madonna as SLE btw.
    There's too much Ne for him to be Ne-Role. No, I don't think he has grit; I think he's obnoxious.

Alright, for ILE, think Maynard James Keenan from Tool. He's being interviewed by an LSI, I think.

Now compare MJK to Billy Idol, you'll find the difference between Fe-Mobilizing and Fe-DS.
    Last edited by Jake; 04-04-2017 at 08:01 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's too much Ne for him to be Ne-Role. No, I don't think he has grit; I think he's obnoxious.

Alright, for ILE, think Maynard James Keenan from Tool. He's being interviewed by an LSI, I think.

Now compare MJK to Billy Idol, you'll find the difference between Fe-Mobilizing and Fe-DS.

Kennan is just about the greatest example of Ni and DA cognition. Please. The fighting of opposites. It is fuckin DA. Christ. Most obvious DA ever. lol. Tell me this isn't DA cognition:

The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it.
    Finding beauty in the dissonance.

​The poetry from the the battle of the opposites. It is Hegel and Bruce Lee shit. Ni. ILI or EIE.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kennan is just about the greatest example of Ni and DA cognition. Please. The fighting of opposites. It is fuckin DA. Christ. Most obvious DA ever. lol. Tell me this isn't DA cognition:

The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it.
    Finding beauty in the dissonance.

​The poetry from the the battle of the opposites. It is Hegel and Bruce Lee shit. Ni. ILI or EIE.
    Ooo, stick to Model A & the IM elements or you're not talking Socionics anymore.
    I wouldn't drink Gulenko juice if you can't get the basics down first.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooo, stick to Model A & the IM elements or you're not talking Socionics anymore.
    I wouldn't drink Gulenko juice if you can't get the basics down first.
    Who defines the limits of Socionics? Who has that authority? Can you point me in their direction? I would like to meet them. Is there a scientist, like say a biologist, who can tell me when other Biologist aren't practicing Biology? No single human or opinion defines that. Don't appeal to authority, cuz there is none. A single group or ideology doesn't get to close itself off and tell everyone else what they are doing is bullshit. That is ideology. Not knowledge.

Even in the Jungian sense he is Ni. The synthesis of opposites. My God. Every fuckin person who wrote on the subject associates that with Ni. Why don't you? Jung ripped a lot of people off. His idea of "abstract" is from Kant. His idea of Ni is the Hegelian dialectic. Which synthesizes opposites. How is that Ne?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who defines the limits of Socionics? Who has that authority?

Even in the Jungian sense he is Ni. The synthesis of opposites. My God. Every fuckin person who wrote on the subject associates that with Ni. Why don't you? Jung ripped a lot of people off. His idea of "abstract" is from Kant. His idea of Ni is the Hegelian dialectic. Which synthesizes opposites. How is that Ne?
    Ausra, everything before and after wouldn't be considered 'Socionics'. Not even Jung would be considered Socionics.

Where does the Jung-Hegelian-Synthesis thing come from?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ausra, everything before and after wouldn't be considered 'Socionics'. Not even Jung would be considered Socionics.

Where does the Jung-Hegelian-Synthesis thing come from?
    It probably comes from Jung growing up under German influence. Have you read psychological types? Do you know what a symbol is? A symbol is a unification of opposites.

You didn't answer my question: who decides where Socionics ends and begins? I want names and why they are unquestionable authorities that others cannot build on. Everything before Newton couldn't be considered physics. Then Newton couldn't be considered physics. By your logic, Newton rules forever. You are a static type. Can't see more than a foot in front of ya. Nobody after Hippocrates practices medicine either. lol.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It probably comes from Jung growing up under German influence. Have you read psychological types? Do you know what a symbol is? A symbol is a unification of opposites.

You didn't answer my question: who decides where Socionics ends and begins? I want names.
    Yep, I've studied his typology work (both Psychological Types and his definitions) for two years. A symbol is not a unification of opposites; it can be, but they are not exclusively the same.

Bukalov, Reinin, Ausra, etc. I don't think Gulenko even regards himself as a follower of Ausra, he has his own Socionics, basically.

The only idea of Jung's that could be Ni would be Synchronicity, but that isn't even close to it. Think 'Time' and the awareness of events, that involve the Ni-Ego individual, outside of the immediate sensory perception as Ni.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I've studied his typology work (both Psychological Types and his definitions) for two years. A symbol is not a unification of opposites; it can be, but they are not exclusively the same.

Bukalov, Reinin, Ausra, etc. I don't think Gulenko even regards himself as a follower of Ausra, he has his own Socionics, basically.
    In Jungian terms, it is. And that is the seed that started it. Your weak Ti and intuiton is annoying. "It can be but not always.." No shit. We are talking about this context. In Jungian literature.

I added this to my previous post:

Everything before Newton couldn't be considered physics. Then Newton couldn't be considered physics. By your logic, Newton rules forever. You are a static type. Can't see more than a foot in front of ya. Nobody after Hippocrates practices medicine either. lol.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only idea of Jung's that could be Ni would be Synchronicity, but that isn't even close to it. Think 'Time' and the awareness of events, that involve the Ni-Ego individual, outside of the immediate sensory perception as Ni.

No. No. No. What Jung is saying with synchronicity is that things happen because of REASONS. Reason, not intuition.

A good example of Ni and the unification is Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lee's martial arts. Where offense is defense and defense is offense. Everything contains its opposite. Which is basically Taoism.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Jungian terms, it is. And that is the seed that started it. Your weak Ti and intuiton is annoying. "It can be but not always.." No shit. We are talking about this context. In Jungian literature.

I added this to my previous post:

Everything before Newton couldn't be considered physics. Then Newton couldn't be considered physics. By your logic, Newton rules forever. You are a static type. Can't see more than a foot in front of ya. Nobody after Hippocrates practices medicine either. lol.
    If you want to strictly talk Jung, then it wouldn't be Socionics anymore, it would be Jung. That's not what I'm saying at all either. Nice try LSE.

No. No. No. What Jung is saying with synchronicity is that things happen because of REASONS. Reason, not intuition.
    That wasn't was he was saying either. I can explain it to you if you'd like?

A good example of Ni and the unification is Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lee's martial arts. Where offense is defense and defense is offense. Everything contains its opposite. Which is basically Taoism.
    Unification of opposites has nothing to do with Socionics or Jungian's typology. It isn't Ni, otherwise Jung would've mentioned it in the Introverted Intuition section of his book. If all of his functions were that easy to explain, don't you think he would've just referred to the functions as different things found within the world? All you are spewing forth are gross oversimplifications in order to sound smart and think you know something. All of which has to do with the Extraverted Thinking type. Don't think so? Read Jung's Psychological Types again.
    Last edited by Jake; 04-04-2017 at 08:53 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to strictly talk Jung, then it wouldn't be Socionics anymore, it would be Jung. That's not what I'm saying at all either. Nice try LSE.

That wasn't was he was saying either. I can explain it to you if you'd like?

Unification of opposites has nothing to do with Socionics or Jungian's typology. It isn't Ni, otherwise Jung would've mentioned it in the Introverted Intuition section of his book. If all of his functions were that easy to explain, don't you think he would've just referred to the functions as different things found within the world? All you are spewing forth are gross oversimplifications in order to sound smart and think you know something. All of which has to do with the Extraverted Thinking type. Don't think so? Read Jung's Psychological Types again.

lol at your weak Ti nitpicking. You don't even know what you are talking about.

I know what he was saying. I have read nearly everything the man wrote and have nothing to learn from you. You're probably the only person in this thread who thinks Idol is Ne polr and I am Si valuing. Fuck off. Yeah, cuz beta nfs, or ni types in general, arent arrogant, dismissive or rude. Moron. lol at me being Si valuing. You are like the anti truth. I am Se HA looking to bury you. Impose my will.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone else in this thread think Idol is Se polr?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I am Ne demonstrative. I can pop out ideas all day. I just brought together a broad range of people under one roof that others seemingly cannot see. Jung never mentioned Hegel. But I can see how it connects. Just as Hegel connects to Tool. saying the same fuckin thing. CS Lewis too. You don't know a concept unless you know its opposite.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is he at all like an LII... there's something wrong with your typing method.

I also don't necessarily agree that Sigur Ros is Si. Sigur Ros has a lot of disharmony and disturbances.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    How is he at all like an LII... there's something wrong with your typing method.

I also don't necessarily agree that Sigur Ros is Si. Sigur Ros has a lot of disharmony and disturbances.
    Lol iiiiight, like what? You can't see the Ne?

I was debating ILE for him as well, but he's definitely Ti-Base and Ne-Ego.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was debating ILE for him as well, but he's definitely Ti-Base and Ne-Ego.
    Ok, then where is the Ti and Ne?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His aversion to force, competitiveness, aggression, etc. like he's stated in many interviews points to devalued Se. Good grip on Fi, not weak enough to be 1D. His whole scheme isn't Te, in fact he matches Jung's description of the Introverted Thinking type quite well. He pulls in a lot of information into his own knowledge instead of representing and being an advocate for the facts. He has a good handle on Ne; good at recognizing possibilities and running towards wherever his curiosity leads him to. There was an interview where he talked throughout the whole thing without being asked a question, something I can't see a 1D-Ne user doing. Seems logically-minded, not afraid to speak his mind although it may not be in accordance with the 'feeling' atmosphere. All in all, I think he would pair well with an ESE.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pair this guy with an ESE?

Idol is the opposite of that - like a tiger in movement and expression. Even if it's performance, is coming through! Hypes the people naturally, is in your face, projects maximum grounded force.

Portrays aggressor approach in romance to a T.

Face to face
    And back to back
    You see and feel
    My sex attack

Sing it, flesh, flesh for fantasy
    We want flesh, flesh for fantasy
    Last edited by Chae; 04-08-2017 at 05:15 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Someone called him Elvis (SEE) on steroids in the comment section

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems like a simple and straightforward guy... who just blurts whatever he's thinking, and casually makes some vulgar comments about sex, which usually means ST, especially STp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Someone called him Elvis (SEE) on steroids in the comment section
    Hmmmm he seems like an introverted Elvis somehow.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

SEE-Se or SLE-Se.

I'd have to do more research to say for sure.

He's definitely Se lead, Se subtype, and 6w7 SX (counterphobic), I think.

If Marlon Brando was a rockstar = Billy Idol.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Vibes well with Miley here:

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can accept him as either Beta ST type exaggerating Se as his shtick. Would need to see him outside of his performance persona to say which. (Media interviews still involve persona.)
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Normalizing SEE. He’s very Fi (talks a lot of hating stuff and promoting the nice things he likes; Se+), embodies Gamma values (working hard, individualism, making your own way, freedom, etc.). He’s very anchored in his internal judgements.