Thread: Q: about literality

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Q: about literality

The other day, a friend in my theatre company (whom I believe to be SEE) mentioned that she always tends to take things very literally. I guess this might indicate difficulty with abstract concepts. She also said it usually doesn't occur to her to think about "where" something came from, in terms of its source, or related events.

Despite having grown up Catholic, she didn't seem to grasp the relationship of Judaism to Christianity.

I am curious if this particular instance is consistent with SEE and also what information element (or lack thereof) would be functioning here. It occurred to me that it might be a lack of . Perhaps PoLR? It seemed that she lacked my own "need to know" about the genesis of something as well as the anticipation of where it might proceed.

Ideas??
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's related to being an "N" or "S" type. Some of the most abstract people I've talked to have been ESxps and ISxjs.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geez. Gotta wonder why no one besides strrng saw fit to even offer some insight.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.