David:

Steve:

EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see ritellas avatar and that last guys picture blinking. First ritellas then the guy. Like they are looking at each other. Ritella is like "" and that guy is like ""

and then it goes

-

-

-

-
    -
    -
    -

-
    I will not aim for the head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David - ISTj
    Steve - ESFj

But it's really hard to tell since, like someone else said, they have the same exact expressions in all their pics lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enfj and esfj
    asd

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David seems like a delta introvert (maybe Fi-INFj) and Steve seems like an alpha SF, probably Fe-ESFj.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. Thanks to everyone who contributed thus far!
    I was just sent some pics of them together. These, I think, should be more informative.
    I am very good friends with one of them, and know the other one superficially, so I'll add my perspective on them at some point. Please let me know if you have any more ideas (or changes in opinion) on their types.

EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see any of the pics, none of them are viewable to me. Have you removed them already? (Or is it something wrong with my internet?)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i haven't removed them and i can see them, so maybe there's something wrong with your browser?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i haven't removed them and i can see them, so maybe there's something wrong with your browser?
    Apparently there was. I cleared the cache/history/etc. and now it works.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David looks like a Beta extrovert. ENFj > Ti-ESTp (> ENTj). He looks mean, I don't like him. He reminds me of people I hate.

Steve - ISFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They seem to be good friends. I'm sticking with my original guess of ISTj and ESFj.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj would be my 2nd guess for Steve. From the photos, he seems like a much nicer guy than David. And I bet that if I met David irl he would make me dislike him more than I already do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    ESFj would be my 2nd guess for Steve. And I bet that if I met David he would make me dislike him more than I already do.
    I'm find the idea that you can dislike (or like, really) anyone based on a photograph very puzzling and altogether foreign.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    I'm finding the idea that you can dislike (or like, really) anyone based on a photograph very puzzling and altogether foreign.
    I don't have any strong (or for that matter "real") feelings for the guy, I'm just just getting a very repelling impression from the photos. He doesn't seem like someone I would enjoy or feel comfortable being around or even looking at. And he also reminds me of not just one but a few people I dislike and have had problems with. So it's "an impression".
    Last edited by Park; 10-13-2008 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any strong (or for that matter "real" feelings) for the guy, I just get a very repelling impression from the photos. He doesn't seem like someone I would enjoy being around or even looking at. And he also reminds me of not just one but a few people I dislike and have had problems with in the past. So it's "an impression".
    Interesting.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting.
    Do you not get any impressions from photos? Do you not compare people with each other? Not even physically/visually/sexually? Aren't there any people whose appearance you dislike, even regardless of who they are? Aren't there any people whose physical presence make you feel uncomfortable?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this why you typed him ENFj, lol?

And I agree that one can get strong impressions from a photo. I get them all the time.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Is this why you typed him ENFj, lol?
    No, I typed him ENFj because he seemed ENFj to begin with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first guy looks Se/Ni, but maybe Ti-LII is also plausible.

second guy looks Ne/Si, I agree with the ESE guesses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote]
    David looks like a Beta extrovert. ENFj > Ti-ESTp (> ENTj). He looks mean, I don't like him. He reminds me of people I hate.
    I think he looks sort of angry or something. I can't tell if he's necessarily mean though. I would say that David is almost definitely not ENFj. That type is usually pretty warm and welcoming. Actually, I could see Steve being ENFj. It's hard to tell if he's ESFj or ENFj.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you not get any impressions from photos? Do you not compare people with each other? Not even physically/visually/sexually? Aren't there any people whose appearance you dislike, even regardless of who they are? Aren't there any people whose physical presence make you feel uncomfortable?
    Yes, and my judgmental caricatures of other people generally form the basis of the entertainment I provide my friends - but it's an entirely different type of impression.

Your judgement was entirely based on how you related to him - that you would not like him, specifically, that he repelled you. On the contrary, I am generally completely indifferent to people. Repulsion or attraction in the sense of how I would relate to them as a person really doesn't come across to me very strongly. And moreover, it would not be something I would think of vocalising or even bringing forth to the forefront of my mind.

I form judgements and impressions on rather 'aristocratic' associations instead. I look at someone and my impression is about their behaviour, how they probably think, what sort of background they come from, what their likely interests are, what sort of mannerisms they may have, the accent they might speak with etc. But all this takes place 'objectively' in the sense that I have no personal response. In many respects, I am far much more interested in assessing and gaining insight into their behaviour and their character than I am in any personal response to them.

So, it wasn't so much that you had a strong impression/reaction to the photo that I found interesting, but the type of impression and how you expressed it.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your judgement was entirely based on how you related to him - that you would not like him, specifically, that he repelled you. On the contrary, I am generally completely indifferent to people. Repulsion or attraction in the sense of how I would relate to them as a person really doesn't come across to me very strongly. And moreover, it would not be something I would think of vocalising or even bringing forth to the forefront of my mind.
    This is interesting. I typically don't focus on my internal resonances about a person either. I think being sx primary may lead to my polarizing feelings and responses to people, but that's always more visceral than emotional. I wouldn't want my assessment of someone muddied by personal feelings, I don't think.

I form judgements and impressions on rather 'aristocratic' associations instead. I look at someone and my impression is about their behaviour, how they probably think, what sort of background they come from, what their likely interests are, what sort of mannerisms they may have, the accent they might speak with etc. But all this takes place 'objectively' in the sense that I have no personal response. In many respects, I am far much more interested in assessing and gaining insight into their behaviour and their character than I am in any personal response to them.
    I relate to this 100%.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion vs Extroversion? Introverts always internalize and personalize things and have to see how they relate to them first before they form an understanding about them. Another thing could be Fi/Te vs Fe/Ti. Feelings of strong (and subjective?) like/dislike are usually more pronounced in Fi valuing quadras.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    This is interesting. I typically don't focus on my internal resonances about a person either... I wouldn't want my assessment of someone muddied by personal feelings, I don't think.
    Precisely. It's not so much that I don't have personal feelings toward people of 'like' and 'dislike' but that I see them as a) highly irrelevant to my assessment of the person and b) highly personal and very subjective - to the extent that I don't see why I would voice it.

Introversion vs Extroversion? Introverts always internalize and personalize things and have to see how they relate to them first before they form an understanding about them. Another thing could be Fi/Te vs Fe/Ti. Feelings of strong (and subjective?) like/dislike are usually more pronounced in Fi valuing quadras.
    My inclination is to say this is a matter of Fi v Fe. I'm noticed that Fi quadras tend to unite a good assessment of someone with a positive disposition toward them, and a negative assessment of someone with a negative disposition toward them. I've also noticed that there is a much more expressed tendency to voice those opinions - to value them and think they're relevant.

I've also noticed that the irrationals are much more likely to express these subjective evaluations of personal like and dislike than the rationals, though I think they all hold these inclinations. These are just observations though.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think David is ISTj and Steve ESFj based on the photo. This might sound crazy, but having the same facial expression in every photo might be related to Si, in that the person knows how it feels like to be smiling in such a way that will make them look good in photos.

Steve - ISFj.
    ESFj would be my 2nd guess for Steve. From the photos, he seems like a much nicer guy than David. And I bet that if I met David irl he would make me dislike him more than I already do.
    lol! Something that I have always found entertaining is how blunt ISTps can be and then see them have arguments with people over what they said, especially with Fe valuing people. My brother knows how much I enjoy this, so he often does it on purpose. It becomes an inside joke because I'll say "yeah, how can someone be so unsociable??" and he'll be like "damn you!! "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    I think David is ISTj and Steve ESFj based on the photo. This might sound crazy, but having the same facial expression in every photo might be related to Si, in that the person knows how it feels like to be smiling in such a way that will make them look good in photos.
    Hmm, that's an interesting idea, and it definitely makes sense!

lol! Something that I have always found entertaining is how blunt ISTps can be and then see them have arguments with people over what they said, especially with Fe valuing people. My brother knows how much I enjoy this, so he often does it on purpose. It becomes an inside joke because I'll say "yeah, how can someone be so unsociable??" and he'll be like "damn you!! "
    LOL