I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bee: NOT SEI.

This has been bugging me for some time. I really don't think I'm SEI. Every single test I take sorts me as iNtuitive rather than Sensing. A few people on here seem to think I am the poster child for SEI. Can you please explain why exactly?

I know I may sometimes come across as silly or distant, but it is an emotional block. I am much more serious underneath it. Eventually I become very frustrated with silly games. They serve a purpose to protect my true feelings from a group by diverting attention, and that is pretty much it.

I'm feeling IEI. Yes I was a little over the top when I first said it here, but I got pretty pissed of at the reaction I got, not that I really showed it.

Why the hell do you all think I'm SEI?

sigh.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because you score higher on "intuitive" than "sensor" doesn't mean you're INFp; this isn't myers briggs. You display classic Ne+Fe antics IMO and don't seem to possess any real awareness of Se.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but for a prospective SEI, I'm not feeling the Si love.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Yeah, but for a prospective SEI, I'm not feeling the Si love.
    It's because you have a big cock..... crap, no that's not right.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have or want?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Have or want?
    Oh, that's what it is. You want one. That is why you are an SEI.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

urgh.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

urgh.
    It's a fact, all SEIs like big cocks.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bee, you're SEI––the most blatant Fe-SEI on this forum. Christ.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I dunno.

You could read both the SEI and IEI type descriptions and copy off the parts that you think really fits you and then compare and perhaps post on this forum.

Tests aren't really reliable. It's purpose is to give a hint, a direction imo.
    I will not aim for the head.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of the wikisocion IEI page fits me. All of it. SEI not so much, a little here and there. I'm too confrontational.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem far too energetic to be an introvert IMO. I think you are EP. Or perhaps Fe dominant. But I guess you could just be hyperactive.

But from what I have seen of you you strike me as a SEE. Lot's of rash, impulsive not really thought through actions. You are full of energy and seem to dart from one action to another.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but I don't have gamma values? Trust me, I'm nowhere near as lively IRL. I spent hours and hours alone and quite enjoy it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but I don't have gamma values?
    What makes you say that? That is, elaborate.

Trust me, I'm nowhere near as lively IRL. I spent hours and hours alone and quite enjoy it.
    Hmm, as response to that I'd say so does everybody, but I'm not sure. What do you think of this description of Se dominance?

"A Ni valuing type, on the other hand, goes from one goal to another, seeing opportunities as they emerge, changing direction as the wind blows. They are in constant search for Ni, taking up different profession, careers, essentially drifting, until they find their purpose, goal, vision. Which they then develop with intensity and rigor. Ok, that would be more of a Se dominant thing. Se creative would make more of an effort to try to nullify Ne with being much more set in their ways. Resisting change much like the Si ego, but unlike them with passion and rigor, that is, with strong Se determination and certainty. They do not act because they are frightened and scared that they will lose their comfortable position they have set up for themselves, genuinely uncertain of what tomorrow will bring and desperately trying to cling to the familiar, to what they have experience in dealing with. "

"Like I said, Se dominants have decisiveness, they see opportunities as they arise around them, they seize the day. But the issue is of not knowing what to do from then on. They might get their hands on some cash, but where from here? What to do now? This sets them adrift. They tend to focus on the short term, seeking relief in small time seizing of opportunities in a more or less random manner. They do not have a plan or vision of how to develop what they do have. This is where Ni steps in. It directs the Se. It tells it what is needed to be done, where to go from now. Se stops being random and Se and Ni together accomplish an applicable accumulation of power."

Do you identify with it?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i understand the perception of bee as EP, but at the same time i think that SEIs can look overly "impulsive" and energetic in the realm of social behavior given their focus on Fe.

i also don't think bee is very Se-focused at all; ESE would probably be a better suggestion than SEE.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has been bugging me for some time. I really don't think I'm SEI. Every single test I take sorts me as iNtuitive rather than Sensing. A few people on here seem to think I am the poster child for SEI. Can you please explain why exactly?

I know I may sometimes come across as silly or distant, but it is an emotional block. I am much more serious underneath it. Eventually I become very frustrated with silly games. They serve a purpose to protect my true feelings from a group by diverting attention, and that is pretty much it.

I'm feeling IEI. Yes I was a little over the top when I first said it here, but I got pretty pissed of at the reaction I got, not that I really showed it.

Why the hell do you all think I'm SEI?

sigh.
    There are no tests.

No one likes "silly games". Do you think SEIs are clowns?

Hence, your reasons for not being SEI are void. You are SEI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i understand the perception of bee as EP, but at the same time i think that SEIs can look overly "impulsive" and energetic in the realm of social behavior given their focus on Fe.
    Perhaps, but not from my experience and not like bee I would say. If my memory serves me correctly bee does not rally up people who then contribute with their energy, as I would imagine a Fe IP would do, she is the one that is largely energetic, and more importantly, being energetic in the company of others, activating them, seems to be a natural form of behavior for her.

i also don't think bee is very Se-focused at all; ESE would probably be a better suggestion than SEE.
    Perhaps. I don't really know her enough. She just strikes me as emotionally volatile in a way that is either EP or Fe dominance. But personally she doesn't strike me as ESE. She doesn't seem to be opinionated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    There are no tests.

No one likes "silly games". Do you think SEIs are clowns?

Hence, your reasons for not being SEI are void. You are SEI.
    Are you trying to help here or is this a joke? If you are trying to help her flat out telling her what her type is is not helping her.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFps are hardcore daydreamers, fanatasizer, dot-connector, and introspective with a deep meaning of life. you will know you are an intuitive if you are an NI, and you definity will know that you are an INFp if you are one.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    INFps are hardcore daydreamers, fanatasizer, dot-connector, and introspective with a deep meaning of life. you will know you are an intuitive if you are an NI, and you definity will know that you are an INFp if you are one.
    Oh give me a fucking break. Stop aggrandizing beta NF's. It's descriptions like these that make all the alpha SF's wish they were beta NF's. After all, who wants to be a dumb caregiver who's only good for making jokes and baking food?

Bee, you're Fe-ISFp IMO. All the "energy" or whatever it is that people sense from you is a result of the Fe subtype, 3 wing in your enneagram and so instinct primary.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Oh give me a fucking break. Stop aggrandizing beta NF's. It's descriptions like these that make all the alpha SF's wish they were beta NF's. After all, who wants to be a dumb caregiver who's only good for making jokes and baking food?

Bee, you're Fe-ISFp IMO. All the "energy" or whatever it is that people sense from you is a result of the Fe subtype, 3 wing in your enneagram and so instinct primary.
    so you are saying that INfp aren;t everything I have described?

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds more like a enneatype 4 than any one sociotype.

@Bee: the largest difficulty in determining these kinds of things is that you are accepting suggestions who hold widely varied interpretations of socionics. I would agree that you seem more in touch with your "intuition" than many interpretations would allow for an ISFp to be. Likewise, I think some people who were not aware of my "analytical" side would think I am an ESFj, because I am blatantly aware of Fe. Vero (mn0good) is another ENTp that could be mistaken in this way, I think.

The real problem is that we use the word "weak" in the wrong sense to describe the hidden agenda and dual-seeking functions. And how hidden is the hidden agenda, anyways? Most people accept that these "quadra values" functions are exhibited openly in all types in a given quadra. This is specifically why I accept the notion of an outright and broadly evident agenda, instead of a concealed and weak "hidden" agenda.

I think you are very "intuitive", bee, and I think it's because you have an Ne agenda. Which is what I mean be Fe-ISFp. You are very in tune with it, and it almost seems like you evaluate things in terms of how well they satisfy that goal. This is also why are you a great example of an Fe-ISFp, not only because you seem quintessential of the type, but also because you are a stumbling block to those who have a much narrower and restrictive view of what an ISFp is.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so you are saying that INfp aren;t everything I have described?
    I'm saying it's a stupid generalization that isn't exclusive to INFps.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot possiblly imagine anyone wants to be NI dominant, maybe an SE dominant so why would alpha SI wants to be NI dominant, that doesn;t make sense to me.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are proud if being Beta in all the wrong way.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yes if you are an INFp you will know you are one i stand by what i have say.

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot possiblly imagine anyone wants to be NI dominant, maybe an SE dominant so why would alpha SI wants to be NI dominant, that doesn;t make sense to me.
    If the INFp and ISFp descriptions are stereotypical shit like what you wrote, then they definitely will want to be INFp.

I think you are proud if being Beta in all the wrong way.
    I think you don't know what a real beta is.

And yes if you are an INFp you will know you are one i stand by what i have say.
    Fine, stand by your facile interpretations of types. I don't care. But don't expect me to listen to what you have to say.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol ok nick

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Figured you would have no counter-argument. Go back to myers briggs, wanna-be beta boy.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are a retarded delusional dumb fucking internet bitch.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont waste time with trash like you

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are a retarded delusional dumb fucking internet bitch.
    Aw, a petty insult is all you have left, lol. How cute.

You just did, lol. And that's the same thing you always used to say on stickam whenever I made you look like an idiot - which was, essentially, every time you tried to debate socionics with me.

Good job, bud.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why wouldn't someone want to be dominant?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a truly beautiful picture of you in your avatar, Bee. Really gorgeous. It looks like it's off a perfume ad. <3
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Why wouldn't someone want to be dominant?
    Honestly allie, i dont want to end up like Nick, the way he acts will just end up miserable for him and by the time he realized it i dont think he's able to pull back. too immersed into his ideas he forgot about reality.

1)

2)

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly allie, i dont want to end up like Nick, the way he acts will just end up miserable for him and by the time he realized it i dont think he's able to pull back. too immersed into his ideas he forgot about reality.
    Is that the fate of dominants?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Is that the fate of dominants?
    hah, thats interesting I can't tell you for sure tho, but it is very likly if the person isn't mindful enough, what do you think?

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ you projecting your emotional issues onto me. Anyone who tells a 17 year-old girl over stickam that he is going to slap her is a real miserable person.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    What makes you say that? That is, elaborate.

Hmm, as response to that I'd say so does everybody, but I'm not sure. What do you think of this description of Se dominance?

"A Ni valuing type, on the other hand, goes from one goal to another, seeing opportunities as they emerge, changing direction as the wind blows. They are in constant search for Ni, taking up different profession, careers, essentially drifting, until they find their purpose, goal, vision. Which they then develop with intensity and rigor. Ok, that would be more of a Se dominant thing. Se creative would make more of an effort to try to nullify Ne with being much more set in their ways. Resisting change much like the Si ego, but unlike them with passion and rigor, that is, with strong Se determination and certainty. They do not act because they are frightened and scared that they will lose their comfortable position they have set up for themselves, genuinely uncertain of what tomorrow will bring and desperately trying to cling to the familiar, to what they have experience in dealing with. "

"Like I said, Se dominants have decisiveness, they see opportunities as they arise around them, they seize the day. But the issue is of not knowing what to do from then on. They might get their hands on some cash, but where from here? What to do now? This sets them adrift. They tend to focus on the short term, seeking relief in small time seizing of opportunities in a more or less random manner. They do not have a plan or vision of how to develop what they do have. This is where Ni steps in. It directs the Se. It tells it what is needed to be done, where to go from now. Se stops being random and Se and Ni together accomplish an applicable accumulation of power."

Do you identify with it?
    Absolutely. And I go through jobs on a 3-9 monthly basis. Oops. But yeah, beyond that, I do identify with this.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    That is a truly beautiful picture of you in your avatar, Bee. Really gorgeous. It looks like it's off a perfume ad. <3
    That's me.......

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long did it take you to write that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast