Thread: Lots of VI

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lots of VI

I'm curious what you think. I'm more curious about the adults, since I'm not sure how typing children goes, but what the hell! Some of these people I've talked about, others I've not said a word about, so just be honest and no worries.

Also, please don't quote, as these will be coming down in the near future. Still, have fun with it!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First pic:
    ISxp - ESFj - INFj

Second pic:
    ESFj-ESTp-don't know

Fifth pic:
    ESFp(maybe, not really sure) - ENTj - ISxp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the first photo, the man with the light blue shirt on the left... does he have a soul patch or something on his chin?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had that same ninja turtles shirt.

and the married chick in the Chiefs jersey, I'd totally hit that.

and the 3rd picture down... there's no way that isn't you...lol. :-)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    First pic:
    ISxp - ESFj - INFj

Second pic:
    ESFj-ESTp-don't know

Fifth pic:
    ESFp(maybe, not really sure) - ENTj - ISxp
    Very good call on ISxp for him. Those are the only two types I've given real consideration to.

ESFj is an interesting typing for the girl in the first and second pics. It's something I wouldn't rule out, but I've always thought SEE may be more likely. As far as appearance goes she kind of overdoes things imo. The same might be said of her emotionally. In public she has a far different persona than she does at home. To strangers she's very positive, polite, and, by some tremendous force of will, a little patient. When she doesn't have her game face on she's generally nice until any sort of criticism is leveled at her or it looks like someone isn't going to give her something she wants. This obviously wears on everyone she lives with since every single roommate she's had never talks to her again after the lease is up. That's not necessarily an argument for SEE. I'm just sort of ranting a bit lol.

All the rest seem like they could be pretty good. The ENTj is definitely a Te ego of some type. The INFj and ESTp surprised me a bit. The ESTp always had a crush on me in HS, had a keen eye for fashion, and was a total jokester. She was a favorite of the INFj, who has an embarrassingly physical and tactless sense of humor a lot of the time. In spite of the lack of political correctness (she eyerolls whenever someone mentions that word), the INFj has successfully climbed the career ladder for being direct and hammering projects through while also mastering the technical body of knowledge specific to her field. She often talks about work and asks opinions of how she should deal with person x, who either is grating on her or isn't putting forth enough effort, etc. In negotiating things with the ISxp (such as the two of them looking for a car or taking care of technicalities), she kids that she always has to be the bad cop, which she can do quite well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    In the first photo, the man with the light blue shirt on the left... does he have a soul patch or something on his chin?
    Actually, I don't know what that is. He doesn't really go for facial hair (though he used to sport a mustache ages ago).

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    I had that same ninja turtles shirt.

and the married chick in the Chiefs jersey, I'd totally hit that.

and the 3rd picture down... there's no way that isn't you...lol. :-)
    Man, nice eye for detail there! That's my cousin btw, but that picture must be more recent than I thought if it was after her wedding.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are some cute photos there!

is the girl in the middle of pic 3 the same as the one in pics 1 & 2? and also possibly on the right in pics 4 & 7?

is the boy on the left in pic 4 (with a hilarious expression on his face) the same one as in the third and ninth pics (wearing the ninja turtles shirt)? does he sometimes go by the name of a japanese swordsman?

and is the boy in the middle of pic 4 the same one that's in pics 8 and 9??

and, the guy who FDG typed as ENTj has exactly the same expression on his face as my Te dominant friend (I think my friend is more likely LSE though) has in many photos

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    there are some cute photos there!

is the girl in the middle of pic 3 the same as the one in pics 1 & 2? and also possibly on the right in pics 4 & 7?
    And in 8 on the left.

is the boy on the left in pic 4 (with a hilarious expression on his face) the same one as in the third and ninth pics (wearing the ninja turtles shirt)? does he sometimes go by the name of a japanese swordsman?
    He is and he may.

and is the boy in the middle of pic 4 the same one that's in pics 8 and 9??

and, the guy who FDG typed as ENTj has exactly the same expression on his face as my Te dominant friend (I think my friend is more likely LSE though) has in many photos
    Yes, and the guy FDG thought as ENTj I think is also more likely ESTj. He raises horses (my cousin in that same photo shows them competively), compiles genealogies, and is a buff on anything related to the Civil War. His other daughter is seen in the last photo. Interestingly, somewhere back three or four generations, he shares a common ancestor with James Earl Jones. Random info ftw!

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Yeah LSE is totally possible, all the typings were a bit tentative of course...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit