Thread: Your experience of social and intimate (so-sx) Fives?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your experience of social and intimate (so-sx) Fives?

00- means Social Five, 0+- means Intimate Five.

Share your experience of both combinations, and how you can compare them (but not the one you like the most).

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    00- means Social Five, 0+- means Intimate Five.

Share your experience of both combinations, and how you can compare them (but not the one you like the most).

Okay, I THINK I know a social five and an intimate five. I like them both--(they are different socionics types also, btw)

The social five (female) is extremely competent in most things she does. Not the greatest at expressing her feelings but she's a quite beautiful woman and highly educated and this doesn't seem to be a real problem other than in her marriage (because she's married to ILE, also a thinking type). She knows lots of people, even though she's shy. She has what seems to me to be a large circle of friends and getting together with groups of friends is extremely important to her. They're always having parties and such. She's great because she's my husband's dual so she gives me good advice and a different perspective on things. She's geeky (which I love) and adores electronics (as do I) but has a great propensity to do the research (which I prefer NOT to do) so I can rely on her bottom line for making my own decisions since I trust her.

now that I think about it, the intimate five might be a self-pres five. I don't know that I know any intimate fives. Hmmm.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darkstar@localhost:~$ gunzip machintruc.strangefuck.gz
    I will not aim for the head.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In my limited experience, an intimate five is potentially more scary than a social five. But intimate fives look better in shorts.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, intimate five is hard to get to know if you are not also a single digit number. Social five will talk to any multiple though.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so