Thread: JuJu as ESE

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default JuJu as ESE

I'm not interested in anything else, because he's Ne/Si (this is my own conclusion - I assure you) and he's definitely Fe ego. That leaves Alpha SF, and I'm not going to entertaining the notion myself that he's an SEI, so ESE is what I think he is.

Now, what puzzles me is why an ESE would put across the idea that they're not a sensor because any skills related to sensing are poor. This is what JuJu has said to me. I'm interested to know what these skills are, JuJu. List them, if you like.

If anyone thinks he is a logical type, don't bother posting. If anyone thinks he is Delta NF, state the case for it (no "he came here as IEE and people started saying he wasn't so he changed" bullshit. Not interested). I'm not here to convince you; you're here to convince me. I start with conclusion; you attack it.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm not interested in anything else, because he's Ne/Si (this is my own conclusion - I assure you) and he's definitely Fe ego. That leaves Alpha SF, and I'm not going to entertaining the notion myself that he's an SEI, so ESE is what I think he is.
    Why is he Fe ego? Functional strength does not mean valued. And don't forget his upbringing.

Now, what puzzles me is why an ESE would put across the idea that they're not a sensor because any skills related to sensing are poor. This is what JuJu has said to me. I'm interested to know what these skills are, JuJu. List them, if you like.

If anyone thinks he is a logical type, don't bother posting. If anyone thinks he is Delta NF, state the case for it (no "he came here as IEE and people started saying he wasn't so he changed" bullshit. Not interested). I'm not here to convince you; you're here to convince me. I start with conclusion; you attack it.
    I don't know what he said about the sensing thing, but it does seem odd. Personally, I've always thought EP temperament fit best for him (but IP would even fit better than EJ), due to the general energy levels. Based on his recent video, I rethought that, but you have to consider that preconception guides action quite often. I also never really saw how he was Ni/Se valuing; he always seemed to care about the physical Si continuum and feeling of harmony produced from it, than just interacting with the bare qualities of physical phenomena, merely gauging the magnitude of a given impulse and moving on (bodily movements are also much more smooth than discrete, which IMO DOES illustrate Si/Se differences). Even the way he described his (who I believe is) ISTj high school football coach, sounded like classic confliction (my impression is buttressed by the fact that my ENFp brother and father have responded IDENTICALLY to ISTj's - like my grandfather - and the beta attitude in general). Obviously this doesn't discount alpha; I'm just pointing it out. As for Fe vs. Fi, I think his ostensible behaviors merely reflect a more stereotypical version of Fe, but that the way he actually thinks is Fi. Can't pinpoint exactly why, but I just never sensed that he was tracking emotional trends/reactions/etc. dynamically like I would. And his previous talk about exploring all the possibilities in life, making the most out of experience, seemed to reflect the typical ENxp outlook. I seriously cannot see him as an ESFj. He just doesn't seem controlling (not necessarily literally, but overall psychological control), balanced (Si normativeness) and focused on external activity (dynamics of objects) or structuring it. And this probably doesn't mean too much, but the aristocratic quadra attitude fits better IMO.

That's it for now.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Nick, for doing some of the work for me... If there's one type I know I'm not, it's ESFj...

Ezra, this is a bad typing... I know that 'reading ppl' isn't a natural strength of yours, so I will humor you here... That said, I'm upset I'm about to waste time with this.

--I have no control over Si... I.e. I will eat, drink, smoke, sit in a weird positions to excess and have no fucking clue I am doing it... These sorts of matters do not disrupt any sort of "continuum" for me--they are the norm... Contrast with my ESE Mom, who notices every nuance of something I'd call 'comfortableness.' "Why are you sitting in that strange position..? Wouldn't it be more comfortable just to lay down like a normal person..? Isn't it cold in here..? My, there are so many dirty dishes!!"

Also, the way she imposes her emotions--Fe leading--it's too fucking obtrusive--and I love my Mom to death--but I am not like that... I will attempt to control ppl's emotions only when I believe they need controlling--when it's necessary... Personally, I have much better control/awareness of Se than Si.

--Ni polr... Read anything I've ever written and tell me I have a Ni PoLR... And I will tell you to study Socionics some more... There's just no chance of it... I see how Ni PoLR impacts my Mom whenever I hear from her--excessive over-planning, over-scheduling--"we're gonna be LATE!"--and if something happens other than what she intends to happen, she is thrown for a complete loop... This is not me at all... I do not fret about such things... Schedules bother me, in fact... EJ temperament for me is a joke.

Ni is a personal strength--and I don't want to get into defining it for you fucks b/c of all the word-mangling and poor interpretation...

I'll just leave it at this... Stupid thread, based on nothing, which asks of my time... Poor typing based on a poor understanding of the subject.
    Last edited by JuJu; 10-05-2008 at 11:21 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S.

I'm beginning to realize that typing each other over this forum is, for the most part--b/c of those who usually do it--an exercise in total bullshit. A waste of time.

Very few of us KNOW each other--we only know what each other projects online--and often it isn't particularly representative of our overall personalities.

Threads like this should--and they arise all the time--be warning flags to ppl: very FEW ppl here--the ones who are doing most of the typing these days--have put in the appropriate amount of time to studying someone--and Socionics--to give an accurate Socionics typing of that person... (See: this thread.)

Yet this does not stop these fools from posting their half-assed musings anyway... (I include myself in this category, as I have done it in the past... I will not anymore.)

Ezra, you do it all the time... You have learned, presumably, enough about Socionics to go about typing ppl correctly... Yet there is not a single REASON in your above post... "This is my own conclusion" is nothing--and you should know better... Without any reasons, threads like this are just clutter...

That said, let's make something interesting of this abortion: "you're here to convince me," Ezra Why am I ESFj?

@ Nick, that coach was LSE--the type Bill Belechick is... Also, you've perceived something incorrectly--"tracking emotional trends/reactions/etc"--this is what I'm good at... It seems to me you may have been over-influenced by my longtime typing b/c you do not seem open-minded to a new typing, despite what you said in the other thread... Am I right or wrong?
    Last edited by JuJu; 10-05-2008 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very few of us KNOW each other--we only know what each other projects online--and often it isn't particularly representative of our overall personalities.

Threads like this should--and they arise all the time--be warning flags to ppl: very FEW ppl here--the ones who are doing most of the typing these days--have put in the appropriate amount of time to studying someone--and Socionics--to give an accurate Socionics typing of that person... (See: this thread.)

Yet this does not stop these fools from posting their half-assed musings anyway... (I include myself in this category, as I have done it in the past... I will not anymore.)
    I agree. I really do not like when someone comes to a conclusion on their type and then someone comes along (which it's almost always you, ezra) and plants that seed of doubt and has you questioning it all over again. It's irritating and offensive. Juju ESE? LOLZ

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I agree. I really do not like when someone comes to a conclusion on their type and then someone comes along (which it's almost always you, ezra) and plants that seed of doubt and has you questioning it all over again. It's irritating and offensive. Juju ESE? LOLZ
    Thank you Jessica.

It's just, I've seen this one before... Ezra or someone equally inept at reading ppl comes along and makes a thread questioning someone's type--the person doesn't defend themselves--thus allowing a bunch of idiots to latch onto to the bullshit argument by Ezra or the equally inept Socionist--and then the next step is "JuJu as ESE" is considered true by half of the idiots who post here... And I want to emphasize idiots.

The reason Ezra made this thread is b/c he read something in Delta written by strrng, in which strrng threw question marks on mine, unefille's, and idolatrie's types... (Just previous to that--also today--Ezra had made a post about how the three of us--me, unefille, idolatrie--were "mature" enough to reach a decision about our respective types by ourselves.) When Ezra saw that strrrng did not agree..! (Ezra has come to regard strrng as some sort of authority figure on what's beta, which is pathetic, but fodder for a different thread.) Thus, within a few minutes, this forum is graced by his bullshit thread.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Half-assed musings are how some people learn, and the (supposed) purpose of this forum is to provide an outlet for people to learn about Socionics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    Half-assed musings are how some people learn, and the (supposed) purpose of this forum is to provide an outlet for people to learn about Socionics.
    You are missing the point... This is a thread questioning someone's type--my type... It was ill-thought out.

Half-assedly muse all you want about other bullshit... I agree--some of it has been educational.

Just don't bring someone into it who doesn't want to be brought in. Fair?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    P.S.

I'm beginning to realize that typing each other over this forum is, for the most part--b/c of those who usually do it--an exercise in total bullshit. A waste of time.
    I disagree. If one examines shit closely and actually listens to the person, they can offer valuable insight and knowledge.

This is inaccurate IMO. What do you think, people fake shit over the internet? If anything, people feel more comfortable and open behind their keyboard. And this is socionics - it's about inferring underlying trends in peoples' behavior, so even if someone projects some image, a knowledgeable socionist should still be able to detect the latent patterns present in that person.

I agree. It's mostly ego-driven, compensatory bullshit, lol.

Ezra, you do it all the time... You have learned, presumably, enough about Socionics to go about typing ppl correctly... Yet there is not a single REASON in your above post... "This is my own conclusion" is nothing--and you should know better... Without any reasons, threads like this are just clutter...

That said, let's make something interesting of this abortion: "you're here to convince me," Ezra Why am I ESFj?
    lol @ him

@ Nick, that coach was LSE--the type Bill Belechick is... Also, you've perceived something incorrectly--"tracking emotional trends/reactions/etc"--this is what I'm good at... It seems to me you may have been over-influenced by my longtime typing b/c you do not seem open-minded to a new typing, despite what you said in the other thread... Am I right or wrong?
    Ok, the attitude just seemed stereotypically beta. And yeah, I concede to falling prey to my preconceptions about you.

Thank you Jessica.

It's just, I've seen this one before... Ezra or someone equally inept at reading ppl comes along and makes a thread questioning someone's type--the person doesn't defend themselves--thus allowing a bunch of idiots to latch onto to the bullshit argument by Ezra or the equally inept Socionist--and then the next step is "JuJu as ESE" is considered true by half of the idiots who post here... And I want to emphasize idiots.
    Yeah, aristocracy works for you, lol.

The reason Ezra made this thread is b/c he read something in Delta written by strrng, in which strrng threw question marks on mine, unefille's, and idolatrie's types... (Just previous to that--also today--Ezra had made a post about how the three of us--me, unefille, idolatrie--were "mature" enough to reach a decision about our respective types by ourselves.) When Ezra saw that strrrng did not agree..! (Ezra has come to regard strrng as some sort of authority figure on what's beta, which is pathetic, but fodder for a different thread.) Thus, within a few minutes, this forum is graced by his bullshit thread.
    Huh? I believe the people I said were delta were winterpark, jessica and luis. Or are you referring to another thread? And lol, I remember him saying that about you three. lol, I should be an authority on beta. Can you link that thread?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I believe the people I said were delta were winterpark, jessica and luis. Or are you referring to another thread? And lol, I remember him saying that about you three. lol, I should be an authority on beta. Can you link that thread?
    Ezra's post about "successful conversions."
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...6&postcount=14

Strrng's post about "highly doubting:"
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...3&postcount=15

@Nick: I took your post as a tacit undermining of all of Ezra's conclusions... Not so?