TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    no need to yell Allie.
    @Strrrng: What virtuous qualities do you see in the Nazi Regime that you think embodies you attitude and that of the rest of Beta?
    Grand, well-defined ideals/vision; the ability to pervade peoples' minds, play off their passions and control them; the willpower to implement your vision; absolute confidence in the cause.

That's just me.

Creepy-

lol at this thread

I think you're all wrong: ****** = INFj. Clearly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Grand, well-defined ideals/vision; the ability to pervade peoples' minds, play off their passions and control them; the willpower to implement your vision; absolute confidence in the cause.

That's just me.
    Interesting. And what pray tell is your vision? And what steps have you taken to impliment it? Who are you controling?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Creepy-

Interesting. And what pray tell is your vision? And what steps have you taken to impliment it? Who are you controling?
    Smart-ass.

I love literalists.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    I love literalists.
    I love indian food

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your notion is simply retarded. Even a general understanding of quadras values and themes would clearly illustrate that ****** is ENFj. For a supposed Ne polr, you sure are good at shifting contexts, and coming up with theories which you conflate with other theories.
    I guess, that was pretty typical of Einstein, Augusta, and all the other Ne-egos, right? I am not sure that you understand exactly what Ne is. Just because EIEs are not emotion-creating and ****** is, it does not mean that I am shifting context. IN fact, that is the context of our discussion, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    HOW THE FUCK IS ****** Si DUAL-SEEKING, DOUCHE BAG?
    By being judicious. You can read about it n the wikisocion page, it is one of the biggest articles. What do you know about his dual-seeking?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    I guess, that was pretty typical of Einstein, Augusta, and all the other Ne-egos, right? I am not sure that you understand exactly what Ne is. Just because EIEs are not emotion-creating and ****** is, it does not mean that I am shifting context. IN fact, that is the context of our discussion, isn't it?
    No, stop bullshitting. It's disgusting. The context is ******'s fucking type. You turned it into some convoluted reinin dichotomy exposition. That's YOUR context, not mine; I deal with functions. Don't try to drag me into your warped Ti system.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, stop bullshitting. It's disgusting. The context is ******'s fucking type. You turned it into some convoluted reinin dichotomy exposition. That's YOUR context, not mine; I deal with functions. Don't try to drag me into your warped Ti system.
    If you do not understand that the Reinin dichotomies and the functions define each other then you are deluded (and if you think that Fe-creative = Fe-leading, you are even more deluded then I thought...why not have 8 types instead of 16?). You have yet to prove that ****** is EIE, and when you do, you can go write about it on the wikisocion page, because your semantic whining is going to fool no one here.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you do not understand that the Reinin dichotomies and the functions define each other then you are deluded (and if you think that Fe-creative = Fe-leading, you are even more deluded then I thought...why not have 8 types instead of 16?). You have yet to prove that ****** is EIE, and when you do, you can go write about it on the wikisocion page, because your semantic whining is going to fool no one here.
    I don't have to prove shit, dumbass. You're the one challenging the established belief, so the burden of truth is on you. And lol @ you if you think you've proved anything with those contrived reinin arguments. It's about functions. Learn them in their essence, not as dependent on some other theory.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have to prove shit, dumbass. You're the one challenging the established belief, so the burden of truth is on you. And lol @ you if you think you've proved anything with those contrived reinin arguments. It's about functions. Learn them in their essence, not as dependent on some other theory.
    Yeah? Socionics challenged the established system of MBTI, so maybe it's wrong...

The only reason no one listens to you is because you never prove anything, you just automatically side with some perceived majority or established standard without even understanding what it is.

So suck a dick.

PS YOU haven't even mentioned functions, only IM elements, and you should learn the difference because they are both integral to socionics.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ladies, ladies, calm down. This is Delta. I know Im going to get cussed out for this but Strrrng are you sure youre INFP? I mean really? Ive never met one as aggressive and .... well sort of angry as you (all the 'lol' you like to insert into your arguments notwithstanding)

Topaz

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah? Socionics challenged the established system of MBTI, so maybe it's wrong...
    The fuck are you talking about? They're too different systems. Stop bullshitting, you fucking liar.

The only reason no one listens to you is because you never prove anything, you just automatically side with some perceived majority or established standard without even understanding what it is.
    I don't side with shit, the fuck? I pasted credible sources here to debunk your idiotic reinin blowjob session.

So suck a dick.
    lmao

PS YOU haven't even mentioned functions, only IM elements, and you should learn the difference because they are both integral to socionics.
    Functions are functions, dipshit.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ladies, ladies, calm down. This is Delta. I know Im going to get cussed out for this but Strrrng are you sure youre INFP? I mean really? Ive never met one as aggressive and .... well sort of angry as you (all the 'lol' you like to insert into your arguments notwithstanding)
    Why does everyone say that, lol? It's the SXSXSXSXSXSXSX

whatever

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fuck are you talking about? They're too different systems. Stop bullshitting, you fucking liar.

I don't side with shit, the fuck? I pasted credible sources here to debunk your idiotic reinin blowjob session.

lmao

Functions are functions, dipshit.
    Sure, sidestep the issue, but I am sick of this garbage. ****** was EIE, happy? BTW I do not accept your self-typing; you are exactly like every ILI I have met and I am convinced that you are one as well. You like to tell everyone what to think and that you are right and that is about all of the creative extroverted judging that you ever produce. Ryene and JuJu are NiFes. You are a NiTe in shining armor. Go ahead, scream your fucking head off, but you don't sound any less INTpish.

+1

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, sidestep the issue, but I am sick of this garbage. ****** was EIE, happy? BTW I do not accept your self-typing; you are exactly like every ILI I have met and I am convinced that you are one as well. You like to tell everyone what to think and that you are right and that is about all of the creative extroverted judging that you ever produce. Ryene and JuJu are NiFes. You are a NiTe in shining armor. Go ahead, scream your fucking head off, but you don't sound any less INTpish.
    roflmaomg

you just told me two days ago that I was ESTp!!! Make up your mind, reinin man.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

roflmaomg

you just told me two days ago that I was ESTp!!! Make up your mind, reinin man.
    maybe Ni-LIE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everyone say that, lol? It's the SXSXSXSXSXSXSX

whatever
    Yeah uhmmm... I dont see whats so sexy about all that anger. Is that a nazi thing?

Topaz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah uhmmm... I dont see whats so sexy about all that anger. Is that a nazi thing?
    lol don't be so literal with your interpretation with the 'sexual instinct' mmk? Hahaha, all sx people want to have sex, all the time. And sx last people stay virgins for life!

I'm kidding (and you're probably joking as well), but this interpretation is so common, it can't be anything BUT hilarious.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said it was sexy? Not that it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli
    maybe Ni-LIE
    lol @ this

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe Ni-LIE
    Nicki is my dual <3

lol
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    lol don't be so literal with your interpretation with the 'sexual instinct' mmk? Hahaha, all sx people want to have sex, all the time. And sx last people stay virgins for life!

I'm kidding (and you're probably joking as well), but this interpretation is so common, it can't be anything BUT hilarious.
    I was joking but I really dont know what sx/s? types are. I really dont want to sign up for soxionics to read Strrrngs post on it either. Im actually afraid of that forum. They say its a nightmare! So what do those things mean?

Topaz

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was joking but I really dont know what sx/s? types are. I really dont want to sign up for soxionics to read Strrrngs post on it either. Im actually afraid of that forum. They say its a nightmare! So what do those things mean?
    Enneagram is for -leading types

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Nicki is my dual <3

lol
    I hope you have good medical coverage then. He'll beat the crap out of you, he's so angry. He's probably walking around in a dirty wifebeater t-shirt right now.

Topaz

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ this
    Since when do you like to promote positive emotions or understand how others feel? You said yourself that you like to stir shit up. You are contradicting the description of Fe that you posted yourself. I can't tell which you lack most, Si or Fe. If you think I am wrong, you are more deluded than Niffweed, Crazedrat, and Phaedrus, b/c they at least know which IM elements they have (or what an IM element is, for that matter, as you seem to think they are functions).

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when do you like to promote positive emotions or understand how others feel? You said yourself that you like to stir shit up. You are contradicting the description of Fe that you posted yourself. I can't tell which you lack most, Si or Fe. If you think I am wrong, you are more deluded than Niffweed, Crazedrat, and Phaedrus, b/c they at least know which IM elements they have (or what an IM element is, for that matter, as you seem to think they are functions).
    God, any Fe type can promote any kind of emotion; stop being so insular. If you honestly think I'm not beta, you're an idiot. There isn't a person on this forum who would type me as anything outside of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    lol @ the delta being afraid of socioniX

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, any Fe type can promote any kind of emotion; stop being so insular. If you honestly think I'm not beta, you're an idiot. There isn't a person on this forum who would type me as anything outside of beta.
    Probably because your unjustified, mind-numbing Te has driven them to accept your self-typing out of sheer frustration. Unfortunately your antics will not convince me of either your or ******'s typing. And in the future, please speak for yourself, and not the entire forum, asswipe.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because your unjustified, mind-numbing Te has driven them to accept your self-typing out of sheer frustration. Unfortunately your antics will not convince me of either your or ******'s typing. And in the future, please speak for yourself, and not the entire forum, asswipe.
    I've been here for over a year and I've looked into various types for myself, and multiple models. It is very clear, based on the fundamentals of socionics, that I have beta (function) values. Where you got Te from, I have no clue; probably some dumb reinin shit. But you have absolutely no chance of convincing me I am not beta. There is a small chance of me being convinced by an argument for another beta type, but I doubt that very much. Whatever.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been here for over a year and I've looked into various types for myself, and multiple models. It is very clear, based on the fundamentals of socionics, that I have beta (function) values. Where you got Te from, I have no clue; probably some dumb reinin shit. But you have absolutely no chance of convincing me I am not beta. There is a small chance of me being convinced by an argument for another beta type, but I doubt that very much. Whatever.
    Well thanks for all of your extroverted facts and your appeal to the personal introverted feelings of the entire forum in a structure which supposedly makes this argument on your behalf. But don't worry, you don't have to prove a thing. I wouldn't expect proof from a Te type anyway, Honore de Ballsack.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well thanks for all of your extroverted facts and your appeal to the personal introverted feelings of the entire forum in a structure which supposedly makes this argument on your behalf. But don't worry, you don't have to prove a thing. I wouldn't expect proof from a Te type anyway, Honore de Ballsack.
    Describing a past situation is not an allusion to external facts and referring to the forum's opinion on my type has nothing to do with Fi (you could just as easily say it was the external Fe opinion). Stop convoluting shit, you idiot.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Describing a past situation is not an allusion to external facts and referring to the forum's opinion on my type has nothing to do with Fi (you could just as easily say it was the external Fe opinion). Stop convoluting shit, you idiot.
    I have never heard an INTp try to convince me that he is a Beta, but I have to admit that I find it quite humorous:

Stop it. I am a Beta. Anyone who cannot tell that I am Beta is obviously an idiot. ****** is ENFj. I am a Beta. There is nothing that I can be but a Beta. You are an imbecile if you cannot see that. The Reinin traits and any other unfalsified theory must be bullshit. I am right. I am a Beta.

I can't wait to see you use your Fi HA on Allie again.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never heard an INTp try to convince me that he is a Beta, but I have to admit that I find it quite humorous:

Stop it. I am a Beta. Anyone who cannot tell that I am Beta is obviously an idiot. ****** is ENFj. I am a Beta. There is nothing that I can be but a Beta. You are an imbecile if you cannot see that. The Reinin traits and any other unfalsified theory must be bullshit. I am right. I am a Beta.
    lol @ this

Is reinin even falsifiable? I'm not sure it even meets the criteria of a "theory."

I can't wait to see you use your Fi HA on Allie again.
    omg I love Allie. See!? Fi

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is reinin even falsifiable? I'm not sure it even meets the criteria of a "theory."
    They're a hypothesis; Reinin simply deduced mathematically in how many different dichotomies the 16 types could be divided and then he and Augusta tried to see how they would be manifested and how they would be explained functionally. Reinin himself said that they needed confirmation from observation.

On the emotion-creating and construct-creating thing, I think Huitzilopochtli seems to have gotten it wrong by virtually using them to reverse their meaning. A Te dominant is emotion-creating and a Fe dominant is construct-creating. That does not mean at all that it is the Te dominant who naturally steers others' emotions. It means that the Te dominant, precisely because of the Fe role, will be concerned to (but not always able to) keep the emotional atmosphere in an interaction at a "positive+calm" level. The Fe dominant, with Te role and confident in Fe, will be more keen to go for "agitated or negative" emotional atmospheres if it seems necessary to achieve their goals.

This seems to reverse the Fe/Te distinction, but it doesn't.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Ezra, I'm asking you honestly what type in Beta I could possibly fit into. It makes no sense whatsoever. Had you actually met me in real life and not based it on my online persona, it wouldn't even be a question. SLE? It's so completely laughable and so is LSI. Frankly, I'm getting irritated by this. You're assuming I know nothing. You can have doubts about my type, that's fine, but don't be an ass about it and imply we're dumb or ignorant ...you insist on doing this..I'm not sure you realize you're being offensive but you are. I don't constantly say someone is such-and-such type because 1) It's none of my business 2) They know themselves more than I know them 3) It's ignorant.
    Why are you asking? Really?

It just inspires him towards thinking that you care about his opinions, or that they are weighty. Nothing particularly against Ezra, that's just how it works.

There was a protest on campus a while back, and some of the people were actually just looking for a fight. Someone shouting his thoughts on a matter at the top of his lungs. If you stop and talk to him, or start shouting back, then the person gets a sense of fulfillment - I'm here and I'm getting my job done! Especially if they end up in the news. If you just walk right by, then you don't fuel the fire.

Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by UDP; 10-06-2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: grammar
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. It's just annoying as hell and I hope he understands how annoying he is. I felt the need to remind him one more time. I think he may be the first one to be on my block list. Congrats, Ezra!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    It's because Deltas got things Betas want. Now if Betas also had something to offer in return. Not that they don't have anything to offer, but typically they are things Deltas have no need of...
    Sadness.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    Sadness.
    aww
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick! Be INTp so I can be ESFp and we will live happily ever after and leave these poor Delta's alone!!!

SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    Nick! Be INTp so I can be ESFp and we will live happily ever after and leave these poor Delta's alone!!!

no lol, we're betas. I'm your ESTp dual.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no lol, we're betas. I'm your ESTp dual.
    okay okay, ill sacrifice myself for the Delta's. so long as i get to be your dual.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast