Thread: Type this girl - Video

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this girl - Video

She's a typical rebellious teenager. Grew up in a very strict religious environment which she is trying to escape.

I've been thinking ESFp. Note she's kind of reserved on this for some reason, I guess nervous about the camera.

Last edited by diljs; 10-03-2008 at 07:46 PM.
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you really see dominant? I don't see it.

My impression was actually ENFp. I started to consider INFp briefly, actually, but I think at the moment my impression is ENFp > INFp.

I'll give more reasons later if needed. I'm not too confident about it, probably about 60% or so.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Do you really see dominant? I don't see it.

My impression was actually ENFp. I started to consider INFp briefly, actually, but I think at the moment my impression is ENFp > INFp.

I'll give more reasons later if needed. I'm not too confident about it, probably about 60% or so.
    ENFp is my second guess but she seems more forceful than the other ENFps I know.

It doesn't show as much in the video, although she does make a comment that seems Ni dual seeking a couple of minutes in, but she seems more focused and in charge of situations than an ENFp.

She's also very sensual, although it could just be the young rebellious thing.
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    ENFp is my second guess but she seems more forceful than the other ENFps I know.

It doesn't show as much in the video, although she does make a comment that seems Ni dual seeking a couple of minutes in, but she seems more focused and in charge of situations than an ENFp.

She's also very sensual, although it could just be the young rebellious thing.

Maybe it's how she came across to me in the video, but for someone who talks about absolutism in "blacks whites and greys", I don't see a lot of forcefulness in comments such as that.

I heard a lot of "whatever, I'll just let life take me wherever it takes me", in a more receiving role of the circumstances that surround her. That also does not strike me as .
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    She's a typical rebellious teenager. Grew up in a very strict religious environment which she is trying to escape.

I've been thinking ESFp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9MnuWHeWOM
    SP (MBTI)
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-ESFp ftw!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    SP (MBTI)
    This is a socionics forum.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post

I agree. Those were my impressions as well.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.