Thread: Why do i have a compulsive need to supervise ISFjs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why do i have a compulsive need to supervise ISFjs

The last time i had to supervise somebody like this dates back to 2002. Now in my latest Computer class i have to supervise my ISFj instructor who does not know how to give structured lessons and maintain purpose while teaching.....he just goes on and on with sensorily created ethics of his own in a computerized office environment......
    Once again i have this need to supervise somebody like that... Is this not enough to point to the fact that i'm ENFp.

Help!

If i was INFj , which is the type that i am considering for myself...then i would feel a need to supervise ENTps. I have never really felt such a strong urge for ENTps in this respect.

Next i ask... is it possible for an INFj to be somewhat obsessed with supervising an ISFj (in a natural way i'm saying)?

Am i the only one on this site that understands inter-type?

What, if anything, does this say ?
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, I think you're interpreting 'supervision' too literally. What do you mean by this compulsive 'urge to supervise' anyway? What does it manifest as? What are you doing? What deficiencies are you picking up on?
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Eh, I think you're interpreting 'supervision' too literally. What do you mean by this compulsive 'urge to supervise' anyway? What does it manifest as? What are you doing? What deficiencies are you picking up on?
    It's possible...i need more input as to what we can conclude with this thing called --the relationship of supervision.--

ISFjs aren't particularilly good at seeing Ne.....their ego is way too much into Se happenings. Cosequently in a teaching position I do not see them all that capable of understanding basically the consequences of their own style...even though that kinda sounds bad....i''ll make this brief but Prof. Hilliard continuosly needs to revise his schedule of academic due dates for projects and his style of getting the information across does not correlate the grading that is to be taking place....and this is pissing a lot of people (students) off.....but nobody is really doing anything about it except me...to the best of my knowledge

(it's just a tempermental urge one would have based on temperament mingling alone... i tend to get it far greater in intensity around ISFjs who are trying to accomplish something....obviously because of the allocation oif the comparative Fis in the psyche of both ENFp and ISFj)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    What are 'sensorily created ethics' ?
    that would be a way of me describing the ego psych of the ISFj....to say that dominant Fi is in large majority part stimulated by the directness(S) of external happenings(E)...hence Se.

Nice puppy btw.

I see why you are asking now.IMO. (I cant say that this phenomena completely, completely applies right across the board for all ISFjs i encounter as one generally does not attempt to supervise someone if there is no real reason for it.)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    It's possible...i need more input as to what we can conclude with this thing called --the relationship of supervision.--

ISFjs aren't particularilly good at seeing Ne.....their ego is way too much into Se happenings. Cosequently in a teaching position I do not see them all that capable of understanding basically the consequences of their own style...even though that kinda sounds bad....i''ll make this brief but Prof. Hilliard continuosly needs to revise his schedule of academic due dates for projects and his style of getting the information across does not correlate the grading that is to be taking place....and this is pissing a lot of people (students) off.....but nobody is really doing anything about it except me...to the best of my knowledge

(it's just a tempermental urge one would have based on temperament mingling alone... i tend to get it far greater in intensity around ISFjs who are trying to accomplish something....obviously because of the allocation oif the comparative Fis in the psyche of both ENFp and ISFj)
    That's the sign of a bad teacher, not of a teacher of a particular type.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit