Thread: Type this writing and the ideas conveyed

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this writing and the ideas conveyed

Life's a bitch and she's got me pussy whipped.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decent stuff there. If anything, some INxp. The way they discussed present realities from a detached perspective, focusing on the underlying, abstract themes is what makes me think this. Not saying an Ne person couldn't have written this; it just seemed to be more internally-derived.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well it's obviously comforting to live in ideals. It's just fantasies and illusions on top of fantasies and illusions. But some of us have the balls to actually test our fantasies. *shrugs*

I'm afraid though, humans are just too weak to live in reality totality. So that lacked compassion and understanding. Honestly, I would like to hear what her First Evil was telling her, what her incorporeal ghost of nothingness has been feeding her. Because we're all guilty of that. Our brains are too big. We cannot help but be idealistic. We are idealistic and live in our heads for a reason, and we derive meaning from physical objects for a reason as well. We're meant to keep ascending to higher levels of consciousness, otherwise why would NATURAL evolution give us big brains? But we can't do that without trails and going through the rough almost-die stuff. I don't trust people in power for too much, cause they get comfortable staying that way and they can't keep on leading, because they don't keep testing themselves. It happens to so many people. Human weakness I guess. Like Joss says, you can never get rid of it. But that is what's so beautiful. That's why we need to protect each other, and be understanding of all personal problems everybody has.

But she's right, it's gotten out of hand with the information age. However, I don't think she can preach until she's proven herself in reality too. Those are just her words. Has she faced the test of the harsh, the real, the non-Matrix? It's so barren and rough and animalistic that you wouldn't stay there anyway.