This should be straightforward to answer even if you can spot what it means - or not - socionically.

If you don't agree that it's type-related, fine - consider it my own personal survey.

If you do agree it's type related, I will give you my feedback.

However, my main purpose is to check whether some things ARE type related.

Answer as precisely as you wish.

1)
It is far better to be on your own than with someone just for the sake of not being alone. That applies to friendships as wells as relationships.

or

On the contrary, very often I need to be with someone as loneliness is unbearable. On such occasions, I can’t be too picky about who the “someone” is.

2)
To proclaim my understanding and competence on a subject, and then change my mind on it because my understanding was shown to be incorrect, it’s embarrassing for me, especially in public, as I fear it makes me look stupid. I prefer to avoid this and usually wait until I am sure of my understanding and knowledge before I start talking about it.

Agree? Disagree? Neither? Etc --

3)
I am naturally sceptical of second-hand information and whenever possible prefer to trust my own experience to reach a conclusion about something.

or

On the contrary, I think any one person’s experience – including mine – may be too narrow or limited, and I prefer to broaden it by getting as much second-hand information as I can.

4)
If I need to learn something quickly, my first instinct is to ask someone I see as knowledgeable on the subject, rather than find my own way through it in books, the net, etc.

Agree? Disagree? Etc

5)
I have a very good idea about my level of sexual attractiveness (or lack thereof) in relation to others around me.

or

Hmm, no. I am never sure about such things.

6)
Especially in moments of crisis, I am inclined to be paralyzed by indecision and tend to wish, later, that I had acted more quickly.

or

On the contrary, I am far more likely, on such occasions, to act impulsively and to later regret my decisions taken so rashly.

7)
I worry far more about appearing stupid and/or ignorant among others than I worry about being awkward when dealing with people.

or

On the contrary, I don’t worry too much about appearing stupid/and or ignorant – I am more likely to worry if I am being boring, inconvenient, rude etc when dealing with others, collectively or individually.

8)
It is a very common state of mind for me to feel that, whatever I have done with regards to a task, or when doing something for someone, I could have done just one bit more.

or

On the contrary, I usually tend to think I am already doing, or have already done, enough anyway – unless it is something that depends on a very specific standard that has to be met, in which case I meet it.

9)
I respect, even admire, people who don’t back off from confrontations, even physical ones, and who take physical risks (not necessarily at the level of some Jackass stunts, but I think you get the idea).

or

Sometimes I may even wish I was better in such things, but normally I think that those who take physical risks (or risk getting into physical confrontations) easily are just being silly.

10)
I enjoy poetry and often wish I could write it myself.

or

Poetry may be nice and all, but it’s ultimately pointless – I prefer writings that actually communicate something in a more straightforward language.