Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Physical sensations and types

I've noticed when somebody in my own quadra touches me, it's very pleasant. Either warm and soothing friendly or naturally erotic and very hot.

I don't even have to like them or know them that well. It's just a connection you feel. Like I'm sure we've all accidentally rubbed our hands around people.

But if I'm with people that are not in my quadra, and I touch them it feels so stiff and awkward and weird.

Anybody ever notice this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you think it would be the same if you didn't know about socionics?

It is all in your head, it isn't some kind of magic that happens if you touch someone special. and your head is more or less affected by your beliefs on socionics and other
    I will not aim for the head.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay but you didn't listen to me fully.

I said they weren't necessarily special. I couldn't even know them right away. But I suppose then they are special. You just you know click with other people and not others. Duh. Socionics tries to explain why, but nobody has ever understood it fully.

I'm confused again now, but I get what you're saying. But them being 'special' is still just another idea. Why are they special? Just physically we have compatible brains or something? =p

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

I'm not exactly sure if this is right.

For me I kind of think that half of people are touchable, and the other half not.

There's "warm" people and "cold" people.

The cold ones are the hateful ones. The blaming ones. The ones that like to keep too much distance. To create friction. They'll find problems when none exist. They'll make you out to be the "bad guy" when you're doing something positive.

The warm ones are the kind ones. The positive ones. The ones that can be too close sometimes, but it's okay. Because you know they're just insecure, and need to feel close to people, when they have doubts. They'll agree when nothing's at state. They'll make you out to the be the "good guy" even when you're making mistakes.

When I was young, I used to touch a lot of people.

There were a few that kind of went "eww, gay!" or like "get away from me!" but for the most part it wasn't too bad. Like when people were doubtful, or unsure of themselves, I used to keep my hand on their arm.

It's like people would raise in energy.

Although sometimes with the raising in the energy, it's like they'd get a bit emotional .. sometimes people would cry a little, or get kind of "overwhelmed" by having lots of energy suddenly not being sure what to do with it. Or sometimes people would suddenly unleash their problems on me.

Sometimes people would also kind of look down, and I'd have to get them to raise their head. I'd kind of walk them through being more confident; negative thought patterns, conditioning etc.

But yeah, some people are kind of stiff/awkward/weird. With some of those they're just not used to touch. And you kind of have to push through if you want to get them more comfortable. Don't surprise them, etc. Those people often look like they want to keep a bit of distance from me because I might touch them!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, if they're hot they're hot and they can touch wherever.

I knew an alpha who didn't touch me in the right way.

Has anyone been touched by every quadra?

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

K I'll grab your crotch through your jeans and kiss you on your manly yet boyish face but that's all you deserve for now. I know the type; you soak up people's affections too easily. You need to be taunted.

I don't think a Gamma has ever touched or hugged me. I think they're scared of me in a way.