Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 85

Thread: A girl I know (including VI)

  1. #1
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A girl I know (including VI)

    This girl has appeared in some of my photos on here before. If you therefore recognize her please (at least temporarily) forget past associations and just look at what's presented in this thread.

    I find VI interesting - both for what it says about the VI-ee and the VI-ers. Plus, it's just plain fun. So, we'll start off with that. Written descriptions may or may not follow.


    The one I posted in Expat's shrine thread.



    Another of her concentrating on computing.






    Reffing a game. (It's hard to see, but she's got a pen and paper in her hands.)


    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  2. #2
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi-INFj imo...prolly 9w1 as well.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  3. #3
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From a recent trip to a local Saturday Market.

    She didn't buy it.








    Discussing wares and prices with a seller.



    Declining to buy.



    Trying to get the bowl to sing.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Fi-INFj imo...prolly 9w1 as well.
    I agree on her Socionics type, based on VI. I'm not familiar enough with Enneagram to offer any opinion.

  5. #5
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am now certain of my original typing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  6. #6
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In this one, she was playing with someone else, trying to pick up and learn the chords as they went.



    Posing with a new friend.





    The dog is not so much her friend.



    Lost in thought...





    Climbing on things.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default





  8. #8
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think she's EII... I don't quite see why everyone is guessing IJ based on these pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  9. #9
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Uhm...she's very good looking.

    I'll go with IEE.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  10. #10
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I don't think she's EII... I don't quite see why everyone is guessing IJ based on these pictures.
    Then what?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  11. #11
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uhm...she's very good looking.

    I'll go with IEE.
    Fi-ENFp is possible.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  12. #12
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uhm...she's very good looking.
    +1
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  13. #13
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INFj is one of the last types I would guess for her. I don't think she VIs like one in the least.
    First guess- ESFP. Second guess- ISFJ
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Perhaps ISTp? Although I wouldn't rule out INFj either.

  15. #15
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    INFj is one of the last types I would guess for her. I don't think she VIs like one in the least.
    First guess- ESFP. Second guess- ISFJ
    um...no. There is zero Se awareness there.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  16. #16
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    um...no. There is zero Se awareness there.
    chyea....gamma SF sounds kind of silly...


    my first impression, in the other thread even, was actually SEI >_>


    but, im not really that good with VI. i'm not really sure what i'm looking for. i just get weird hunches...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  17. #17
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For some reason I find her unsettling, disturbing.

    Not sure of type. I'd say ethical, perhaps alpha SF.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    For some reason I find her unsettling, disturbing.
    I have an unsettling feeling about the pics too, but I think it's because there is something so familiar about her looks yet I can't figure out her type.

  19. #19
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post



    Yeah... They have an... interesting relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uhm...she's very good looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    +1
    Yep. She's a cutie.

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    For some reason I find her unsettling, disturbing.
    That's the first time I think I've ever heard someone having that reaction toward her! I know that "for some reason" means that you don't really have a good idea of why, but if you could be more specific somehow about what exactly it is that off-puts you, that'd be great.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  20. #20
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe because she looks a bit like a bizzarro version of Heather Locklear?
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  21. #21
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ann2430 View Post
    I have an unsettling feeling about the pics too, but I think it's because there is something so familiar about her looks yet I can't figure out her type.
    Not for me. And I have an idea on her type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    That's the first time I think I've ever heard someone having that reaction toward her! I know that "for some reason" means that you don't really have a good idea of why, but if you could be more specific somehow about what exactly it is that off-puts you, that'd be great.
    She seems friendly, nice, welcoming, generally enthusiastic about life. I find myself wary of people like that and try to avoid them in real life.

  22. #22
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    She seems friendly, nice, welcoming, generally enthusiastic about life. I find myself wary of people like that and try to avoid them in real life.
    Yeah, a lot of times the nicest ones are the most manipulative, so I guess I can see where you're coming from. Unless you meant something else.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  23. #23
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In most of her photos she seems consistently rather engaging for an INFj. It would be one thing if it was all photos of places she was comfortable in, but, it's something that sticks out, as per what everyone's said so far.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  24. #24
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yeah, a lot of times the nicest ones are the most manipulative, so I guess I can see where you're coming from. Unless you meant something else.
    That is roughly what I meant. Although I would describe it as being engulfed. That is, the other person kind of engulfs you like roots of a tree and slowly suffocates your liberty, or disassociates you from certain aspects of yourself like your free time and so on.

  25. #25
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    That is roughly what I meant. Although I would describe it as being engulfed. That is, the other person kind of engulfs you like roots of a tree and slowly suffocates your liberty, or disassociates you from certain aspects of yourself like your free time and so on.
    Ok, this makes sense.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  26. #26
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    That is roughly what I meant. Although I would describe it as being engulfed. That is, the other person kind of engulfs you like roots of a tree and slowly suffocates your liberty, or disassociates you from certain aspects of yourself like your free time and so on.
    Interesting. And this is how she comes across to you, as someone who might suffocate your liberty and disassociate you from certain aspects of yourself?

    As for her type, a possible Alpha SF in your opinion, do you think that because of your own personal reaction to her, e.g. "she must be such-and-such because of my reaction to her," or because her looks and manner fit the socionics theory, e.g. she looks Ne/Si and Fe/Ti valuing?
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  27. #27
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Interesting. And this is how she comes across to you, as someone who might suffocate your liberty and disassociate you from certain aspects of yourself?
    Not really. It was more of an elaboration on a possibility. She just seems really friendly and I find that upsetting.

    As for her type, a possible Alpha SF in your opinion, do you think that because of your own personal reaction to her, e.g. "she must be such-and-such because of my reaction to her," or because her looks and manner fit the socionics theory, e.g. she looks Ne/Si and Fe/Ti valuing?
    Second.

  28. #28
    The Greeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I remember a long time ago that you posted a picture of yourself. And the person in the picture kind of reminds me of you.

    So I'll say INFj.

  29. #29
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    I remember a long time ago that you posted a picture of yourself. And the person in the picture kind of reminds me of you.

    So I'll say INFj.
    That's not following the directions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    This girl has appeared in some of my photos on here before. If you therefore recognize her please (at least temporarily) forget past associations and just look at what's presented in this thread.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Not for me. And I have an idea on her type.
    Okay, well what is your idea on her type?



    She seems friendly, nice, welcoming, generally enthusiastic about life. I find myself wary of people like that and try to avoid them in real life.
    Haha, that's funny because I think she looks like someone I would want to be friends with. I am usually attracted to those types of people.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    That's not following the directions.

    Minde - So are these pics of yourself? I'm guessing they are, because most people wouldn't post pics of a friend on a public forum, unless you had her permission I guess. So the girl is an INFj then?

  32. #32
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    First guess- ESFP
    Eh, I wouldn't be surprised.

    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  33. #33
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well I think she's very pretty. but... like some others have said, there's something about the pics that I don't like. I didn't want to be unfair tho so I wasn't going to say anything. I think it's because she seems very aware that her picture's being taken and I feel like she's posing. Even when she's not looking right at the camera. It's a sense of being self-conscious maybe. Like she's an actress. Even in the pics where she's looking at the computer it's like i can tell she's not really concentrating on the computer.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  34. #34
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If not INFj, the second type I'd guess for her is ISFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  35. #35
    The Greeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    That's not following the directions.
    Sorry. Let me try again.

    Just analyzing the picture, I don't know if it's the photography or the aura the person gives but she seems calm and gentle, even in the ones where she smiles and is a bit more energetic.

    At the very least, she gives off a Delta vibe. She seems like a playful person around people or things she enjoys being around. I'm mostly refering to the picture of the dog. Also, some of the pictures I can see the person kind of relishing her environment/in her own world (the fire picture).

    Even before postulating that it may be you, Minde, I thought this person may have been an INFj.

    Is that better?

    The pictures are very good.

  36. #36
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    Even before postulating that it may be you, Minde, I thought this person may have been an INFj.

    She does look like her a little.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  37. #37
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ann2430 View Post
    Minde - So are these pics of yourself? I'm guessing they are, because most people wouldn't post pics of a friend on a public forum, unless you had her permission I guess. So the girl is an INFj then?
    No, it's not me. And she doesn't mind me posting them online. Don't worry, I asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    well I think she's very pretty. but... like some others have said, there's something about the pics that I don't like. I didn't want to be unfair tho so I wasn't going to say anything. I think it's because she seems very aware that her picture's being taken and I feel like she's posing. Even when she's not looking right at the camera. It's a sense of being self-conscious maybe. Like she's an actress. Even in the pics where she's looking at the computer it's like i can tell she's not really concentrating on the computer.
    Yeah, she's not the best actor. (Which means that even though she's pretty, sometimes I have to work a little harder to get "natural" shots of her when I'm trying to get model-like shots.) And, yet, she almost always seems to have a sort of, hm, emotional barrier between herself and most of the world. Not a harsh barrier, like some do. Quite the opposite, actually. But sometimes she is not straightforward about what she really deeply thinks, feels, or wants. She can be very accommodating.

    There are a few in there where she didn't know I was taking the picture, like the fire and where she's talking with the market seller. So that "fake" feel you (an Fe-ego, right?) sense might just be how she naturally acts when around people and not just cameras. It's actually an interesting observation of yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    If not INFj, the second type I'd guess for her is ISFp.
    Why, if I may ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    Sorry. Let me try again.

    Just analyzing the picture, I don't know if it's the photography or the aura the person gives but she seems calm and gentle, even in the ones where she smiles and is a bit more energetic.

    At the very least, she gives off a Delta vibe. She seems like a playful person around people or things she enjoys being around. I'm mostly refering to the picture of the dog. Also, some of the pictures I can see the person kind of relishing her environment/in her own world (the fire picture).

    Even before postulating that it may be you, Minde, I thought this person may have been an INFj.

    Is that better?

    The pictures are very good.
    Thank you.

    She wasn't really being that playful with the dog. Well, sort of - in that she's generally self-controlled around him. But she doesn't have a completely positive relationship with the animal, and in that picture she was genuinely telling him what she thought of him.

    And, thank you, much better.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  38. #38
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    well I think she's very pretty. but... like some others have said, there's something about the pics that I don't like. I didn't want to be unfair tho so I wasn't going to say anything. I think it's because she seems very aware that her picture's being taken and I feel like she's posing. Even when she's not looking right at the camera. It's a sense of being self-conscious maybe. Like she's an actress. Even in the pics where she's looking at the computer it's like i can tell she's not really concentrating on the computer.
    Well, they're taking pics. This behavior seems quite normal to me, even cute.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  39. #39
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is confusing me. Fi something or Si something.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  40. #40
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    If not INFj, the second type I'd guess for her is ISFp.
    Why, if I may ask?
    It may be a "bug" in my "VI databank" and/or "software", but I am often uncertain about whether to VI some girls as INFj or ISFp -- just like Kristiina mentioned, above, "Fi or Si". It's when they make a clear impression of being of a Si quadra, and also of being, say, welcoming of "good Fe" (which is also related to Si), but make at the same time a certain impression of "quietness". I don't think it would take me long in deciding from IRL interactions.

    I would be very suprised if she were any other type, but a third option might be INTj (I often wonder if actually I'm "missing" a lot of INTj girls in VI by typing them as either INFj or ISFp).
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •