...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default People's Perception of Quadras

I thought about this quite recently. Basically - and I speak for myself only, here - I feel that my perception of certain quadras is based on certain types. Take Gamma. These film threads that come up for each quadra; I used to find it easy to see how Alpha and Beta films existed. I was thinking "emotion/melodrama with a lot of action" for Beta, and "rom-com" or something for Alpha. When it got to Gamma, I thought "how can a film possibly be Gamma?" I was baffled by it. I couldn't find any kind of criteria for a Gamma film. It only dawned on me about a month ago, that Fi and Se were perfectly expressible in a film (something like a revenge movie). So this shows my first perception about a quadra; that is, of Gamma. I've got this image in my mind of basically and , so much so that I couldn't understand how a film could be Gamma.

More recently, I've thought of Delta. My mind was focused solely on the Delta STs; on Te and Si. Communities, in my mind, were made up of SLIs and LSEs, as if IEEs and EIIs just didn't exist. I've still only really incorporated them into my perception more recently.

Anyone else observed this kind of phenomenon in themselves or in, perhaps, others on the forum?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    No.

lol...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)