I'm not sure of my type so I have listed a couple of statements describing me as a person. I've tried to encompass the bad aspects of myself also.
What type would I be?
General aspects of myself:
- I think in substances. Everything has an exact unique shape in my mind. Ideas, concepts, thoughts, all of my mind is made up of clearly defined elements whose relation I try to comprehend. It is very difficult for me to express my thoughts so that others may understand them. I always strive for perfect expression, consistency of words in relation to my thoughts. Yet I can never fully present my thoughts because there always sees to be something lost in the translation or my expression hasn’t cover everything or has covered too much and so on. Only time I get my thoughts through is with people who think like me. You could say one has to think like me in order to understand me.
- I write all of my posts in microsoft word, to eliminate spelling errors, to rephrase wrongly phrased sentences, and then after I check everything I double check some more just to eliminate my paranoia. Then I put it in a new post, already finished, where I continue with several successive detailed inspections and tweaks of my post before posting it. Some final inspection is required after I post to guaranty that my post has been worded properly.
But I do none of this when I’m in a playful mood. Then I stop making mistakes (At least I think I do), I express my thought with crystal clarity and do not concern myself about it being misunderstood or wrongly phrased.
- With the people I care about all I want is to give them a reflection of perfection, because it is only the best for them, from me, they should expect. And get.
- I have extreme self-control where I can dictate my feelings. I can neglect them or turn them of for the time being. When I get depressed I simply reset my emotions.
- I cannot write, discuss insufficient, undefined stuff so I never get into a discussion of opinions. But on the other hand, I cannot tolerate something being undefined, imprecise so I always get into a discussion of definition. This way I discuss absolutes with no personal involvement in a discussion. Sole goal is to refine thoughts, definitions.
- I love to flirt. Actually, love is an understatement. It's practically my operating mode. But that's as far as it goes. I just like to play like that.
- I like to look myself in mirrors. A lot. I do this every chance I get.
- I kick thing and touch walls, fences, plants an so on as a go along my way.
Now for what I thing are bad aspects of me:
- I’m living my life in state of temporary satisfaction of my needs and desires. A life void of context. I feel as if there is no past, present or future. People are not real and are only means to satisfy my needs. Desires are scarce and needs dominate my life. I generally feel no emotion and when I do there sole purpose is to satisfy my ego. There is no pity, compassion, remorse, guilt, shame, respect and so on. Compromises are solely based on possible repercussions, not on a realization that other human beings have a right. My core is a dogma that I am superior to other human beings.
- I never have no problems with people and they generally adore me and my *charming* personality (Which is an illusion). Like-minded individuals are scarce and the ones I find are inaccessible. Individuals I like are mystified to an unrealistic ideal which I cherish. When the image is broken the individual loses all of my admiration and ceases to exist as an equal. This will inevitably happen, being that I am superior to others. It’s only a matter of time. Then I have no use for them and break friendships while never looking back or thinking twice about it.
- I do not show off and none of my inner beliefs are ever exposed. Actually, the word opinion should be used being that I have no beliefs. I completely orientate myself to that which is correct when dealing with others. What I have is inside me is a truth declaring apparatus. I only reveal what I know to be positively correct.
- I observe and adapt to my surroundings to be accepted. I stand out by being different and am a very ‘special’,’ goofy’, 'weird', 'fun' person. This, off course, merely being just a lie to have them accept me and perceive me as not a threat so I could have a peaceful environment.
- My ego dominates my personality and a fear of breaking the status-quo my external world. Largely irresponsible (When able) and introspective. Extremely pacifistic and non aggressive (Fear of repercussions and loss of control). Unbelievably unproductive (Unless it suits my needs or am forced). Never act out my plans for the fear of disrupting the status-quo. Luckily am regularly put in my place. Have no real identity. Delude myself about not being this way. Well actually, I don't delude, I just don't care. Never have.
- Lonely due to my idealistic view of the world (And a fear of losing security). Unsatisfied with my life. Striving, but really only wishing, for a better existence. Never sacrifice my passions. Would fake if my life (Or existence) was in jeopardy. Incapable of forming deep bonds.