Okay I got a game to play. This is really all about me, but anybody else can start their own thread and do this.

This will help me find out my type, to get more into the practice than theory. Even though it's still pretty theoretical.

Basically give me a real life situation and I'd tell you how I'd behave. Not necessarily what the "right" answer is (I may not know the answer, and remember I'm bad at anyway so I'd probably give you the wrong one lol.) but how I myself would handle it. Would also help me raise my own confidence as a 6 type. =p I'd prefer it to be about relationships than anything else, because those are always difficult and interesting.

This is probably going to expose all my weaknesses and fears and neurosis for what they really are, but so what. May the best me win. It's group therapy and counseling that I don't have to pay for. *shrug* Besides, a professional usually becomes that way to get above human nature. I want to stay a part of it. (like those gay disney kids in those shows)

Also try to be realistic here. Don't roleplay too much and put me into a life or death situation. Those do happen, but they are also rare. Assume I'm just a normal guy with average stats, not a superhero.