Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Let's play a game...

Okay I got a game to play. This is really all about me, but anybody else can start their own thread and do this.

This will help me find out my type, to get more into the practice than theory. Even though it's still pretty theoretical.

Basically give me a real life situation and I'd tell you how I'd behave. Not necessarily what the "right" answer is (I may not know the answer, and remember I'm bad at anyway so I'd probably give you the wrong one lol.) but how I myself would handle it. Would also help me raise my own confidence as a 6 type. =p I'd prefer it to be about relationships than anything else, because those are always difficult and interesting.

This is probably going to expose all my weaknesses and fears and neurosis for what they really are, but so what. May the best me win. It's group therapy and counseling that I don't have to pay for. *shrug* Besides, a professional usually becomes that way to get above human nature. I want to stay a part of it. (like those gay disney kids in those shows)

Also try to be realistic here. Don't roleplay too much and put me into a life or death situation. Those do happen, but they are also rare. Assume I'm just a normal guy with average stats, not a superhero.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you die.

your response:

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lmao. I'm dead then. I go to heaven and just think of good feelings and hippie thoughts all day. Yawn.

Next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your boyfriend buys a big black dildo

Your response:
    I will not aim for the head.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow. Two questions, and they all have to do with my ass. I feel so wanted and loved.

To the fart: I'd mumble my bad underneath my breath and smile awkwardly. At best. As for the cute guy's reaction that's up to him to decide. If he's a good guy he'll laugh with me about it and tease me constantly for it like most people would, and we could start a conversation that way.

As for the dildo thing. It all depends on how well I know him and feel safe with him. You said 'boyfriend' so that assumes a level of intimacy, trust and mutual sexual attraction. So I would ride it in front of him while spitting on my chest. (guys seem to like this) I'd also for our enjoyment have a hands-free anal orgasm. These are WOWZA. To any man who thinks they can't have 'better, female-like' orgasms they're wrong. It just requires the proper mood, intimacy, trust and technique.

I like when my body spasms uncontrollably. I'm a 6, and probably an IEI - so I love putting my trust in somebody, and being vulnerable and knowing that they won't take advantage me for it.

See that's my problem. I look on the bright side too much. But I mean those kind of orgasms seem to only happen once in a lifetime. So realistically, I guess - I would have a mediocre session with me fucking and cumming for him. Or I might not even be in the mood at all. But yeah, I'd want to have a prostate orgasm and feel all the sexual pleasure in my ass.

Don't tease/arouse me. =p

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe, oh mercy
    I will not aim for the head.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There has been a few situations where I just ran out of the room in embarrassment. Situations like the fart do happen in reality. It happened when I was a little kid and has made me nervous of social situations ever since. However I realized I can't aviod them forever because of it.