Thread: VERY offensive description of LII

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VERY offensive description of LII

LII's are the fuckin' shit. At least that's what they think, because LII's are just total CRAP.

Socially, LII's look pretty cool. LII is the least pushy of IJ types. I mean, LSI's are pushy, ESI's are pushy, EII's are pushy. LII's are just fuckin' cool.

LII's often look charming. They look like fucked up nerds, but they look pretty attractive. Unlike LSI's who just look like empathy-lacking anti-social manipulators.

LII's think they are truth-seekers or such. They think they're always right, because of their . But again, unlike LSI's, they're able to be boldly truthful without being pushy fuckers. (no, us LII's aren't LSI's cousins)

LII's are pragmatic, but unable to perceive the Real World. Because of this, types are always here to kick their nerdy ass. And, their sense of pragmatism sucks. You know, Descartes was a cool philosopher, but sucked at geometry.

LII's are bad drivers. They always have accidents because of their polr. What the fuck is wrong with them ? is cool ! is just shit, and should be called the "shit" IM element.

LII's like to do theoretical shit. But theoretical shit is useless and boring. But because LII's are so fuckin' smart, they often realise that life is not just "theoretical". But it's too late. They got their ass kicked by the Real World.

At leadership situations, LII's often look authoritarian, sometimes driving, but in a shitty way. They like to dominate others, but usually won't confront subordinates too deeply. They'll just tell violating subordinates to fuck off. That's all. LII leaders are just leaders. They aren't bouncers.

LII's are bound to ESE's. Who the fuck likes ESE's ? They're so fuckin' boring ! ESE's are just retarded people-pleasing chatterboxes who say shit because they think it's fun or something.

But LII's are just total nerds who're unable to behave with the opposite sex. ESE's don't give a fuck because they're superficial, and because LII's are physically attractive. That's all. It's all about appearance.

Like other IJ's, LII's like harsh humour. They like it morbid, gore, racist, sexist, or such. Unlike EII's who believe in a very complex etiquette because of their fuckin' principles, LII's usually keep censorship to a minimum. But ESE's like such humour, because people-pleasers like everything. LII's are meant to be cool... for ESE's. That's all.

Overall, LII's are just redundant diarrhoea nerds.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTFO of my quadra. Seriously, you bring out violent tendencies in me with these ludicrous threads you start. I wish I could bash your face in and make you shut up for once.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    GTFO of my quadra. Seriously, you bring out violent tendencies in me with these ludicrous threads you start. I wish I could bash your face in and make you shut up for once.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, there are some weird "LIIs" in this forum.
    ILE - Ti.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this description.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mach isn't even LII is what's really weird about it all .

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    lol, there are some weird "LIIs" in this forum.
    yes but the geekiness is endearing. At bottom, I think they're sincere and genuine. One of my best friends irl is LII and she's great.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Machintruc, are you a bad driver? (I feel this is a highly important question.)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Machintruc, are you a bad driver? (I feel this is a highly important question.)
    For now, yeah. I had a so fuckin' hard time to learn to drive.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to meet another LII. I bet I'm the weirdest/handsomest/smartest of them all.
    Last edited by intjguy; 09-29-2008 at 09:58 PM.