TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MONDAY 満ちる [actress, singer and songwriter]

Some quotes from interviews:
    • What are your main sources of inspiration, both as a person and creatively?
      The original source of inspiration both as a person and creatively is LOVE.
      Not to sound like a total beatnik, but it's a fact. Everything else stems from love.
    • What do you feel has been your biggest blessing in life?
      Life itself. And the many handicaps I have which always forces me to be humble even when I'm trying to wear some attitude!
    • What have you found to be the most difficult hurdle in the music business?
      It's easy to answer that it's being a woman and being half-Asian (no matter what shade, Asian is Asian), but I'm not going there because all that is an excuse and playing victim to society's ills. The most difficult hurdle in the music business is the BUSINESS, and dealing with the hype factor with the media and anything that is associated with the money side of things.

Type her.
    Last edited by Park; 08-27-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.