What is a PoLR? As in what does it stand for and why. And how does it feel when your PoLR get's poked. Hmmm. And how do you poke one. That's the first question.

I've been feeling some strange feelings for quite a while now. It is some sort of pull, or push, or resistance, or, or attraction. I can't really tell but it manifests physically but is probably something psychological. Is it intuition? I feel very uncomfortable with such feelings, I don't know if I should listen to them or not. I push them away with pragmatism and comfort and then feel a little guilty after that. That's because listening to this seemingly groundless intuition makes me betray my dominant function. When influenced by this feeling I do things in a round-about manner and I don't even know why. It has become habitual for me to fight/accept this instructive feelings as it comes and goes, but most of the time I don't really see how it works and what it serves to do. Its kind of painful. Any help to clarify? That's the second question. Thank you