I seem to (myself) to feel someone's of language. The words they use, the one's which have special meaning for them, the structure of language they commonly and specially utilize, the tone of voice and even the way they have written and structured their novels (umm only. this last one is impersonal, of course) It almost has an identifiable essence about it, a living feeling, very surreal.

And so often at times, I tend to adapt my language to theirs, the way they can hear/read me most like themselves. Often when needed, for way of genuine empathy or biting sarcasm, I will know precisely the language to use for the..deepest..effect.

I used to be surprised at the level of my ability to achieve this. It's also a crutch, because very rarely do I find myself communicating..'normally'. Also, when I have found myself together with people, for whom I had used very different 'languages' with each one of them, I found myself completely unable to speak - or some of them found myself to be talking so Differently - or I just relaxed and talked normally and surprised everybody.

Self-esteem issues aside, do other Infps (or with other experiences with infps) seem to identify with this ?