Thread: Fight the system more damnit

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Fight the system more damnit

I challenge authority and social structures. A lot of people don't like that in this country. I am a true liberal. I try to tell a professional what's going on. (Little do they know I'm there to test the system and liberate the people. Kya ha ha ha ha!) Once they notice I have a truly original brain, they become afraid of me. I've had New World Order nazis lie to my face, but I knew they were lying with my powers.

If you see visions or pictures in your head THEY ARE NOT BAD! Your brain isn't supposed to be filled with ideas and thoughts all the time. They are premonitions and psychic phenomenon. Humans are SUPPOSED to have these and it doesn't make you crazy or mentally ill. They can be very scary and emotionally painful, but you're just being tested! Remember, you always have a spark of inner light that the bad guys can never see or manipulate. They know everything about you, without ever really knowing. You know? That's because they don't have souls anymore, they already sold them to become part of the machine.

The average man like me *can* free himself of the Mind Control system, but it isn't going to be easy I can tell you that much.

When society works with too many ideals that aren't tested, that's how it becomes evil. That's how it becomes destructive. We as people must fully test all ideas -- or we all will end up killing and raping each other over things that aren't even true. Unfortunately, many Americans have become too sheltered and idealistic.

Just like the song says 'Don't let it go to your head.' We as a people must test all ideas we have through realistic experiences. Not have faith in a manufactured God that was created by the government to mass-control everybody and to turn a human being into a Walmart tag. Or there will be no good left in the world anymore. Refuse to conform. Make different choices that go against conventional thinking. They want to eradicate all gay men from the planet as we're inherently more magical and powerful than they are. But they will not get me and my kind. I know my limits, at least I'm beginning to learn them. I'd never jump into a situation that would get me destroyed.

But I know too much. They already know I'm original and are out to get me. (There's many others like me though, you know who you are) But there are good guys that are protecting us as well.

Note: They are more physically powerful than us, the bad guys, at least for now - so don't do anything stupid if you have superpowers and know the inner nature of all living life.

Don't buy self-help books either. They are filled with empowering messages that are meant to make you happy, but unfortunately, they are just another drug. You must empower and liberate your own self by not making the wrong choices during your trials. This is a learning experience over time, so just be gentle with yourself.

Think I'm just being silly or full of shit? Try me. I'm about 120% confident I know what I'm talking about. If you are a *true* non-conformist that wants to free everybody in the human race, PM me and we'll share our own experiences and come together in our power.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rah rah rah fight the system rah rah rah
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teeheehee act like a jaded know-it-all teeheehee
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Think I'm just being silly or full of shit? Try me. I'm about 120% confident I know what I'm talking about. If you are a *true* non-conformist that wants to free everybody in the human race, PM me and we'll share our own experiences and come together in our power.
    I tried being a non-conformist when I was younger, then I just decided to be myself.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"Are homosexuals classed as deviants?'
    "No. Remember the Bismarck Archipelago. No overt homosexuality. A functioning police state needs no police. Homosexuality does not occur to anyone as conceivable behaviour ... Homosexuality is a political crime in a matriarchy. No society tolerates overt rejection of its basic tenets. We aren't a matriarchy here, Insh'allah. You know the experiment with rats where they are subject to this electric shock and dropped in cold water if they so much as move at a female. So they all become fruit rats and that's the way it is with the etiology. And shall such a rat squeak out, 'I'm queah and I luuuuuuuuve it' or 'Who cut yours off, you two-holed freak?' 'twere a square rat so to squeak. During my rather brief experience as a psychoanalyst - spot of bother with the Society - one patient ran amok in Grand Central with a flame thrower, two committed suicide and one died on the couch like a jungle rat (jungle rats are subject to die if confronted suddenly with a hopeless situation). So his relations beef and I tell them, 'It's all in the day's work. Get this stiff outa here. It's a bring down for my live patients' - I noticed that all my homosexual patients manifested strong unconscious heterosex trends and all my hetero patients unconscious homosexual trends. Makes the brain reel, don't it?"
    "And what do you conclude from that?"
    "Conclude? Nothing whatever. Just a passing observation."

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, the shadow finally coming to the fore... and running amok until it finally gets its shout-out. Then it recedes back into the darkness, to be resurrected only in the face of ambition.... (or in support of it).

Just like the song says 'Don't let it go to your head.' We as a people must test all ideas we have through realistic experiences. Not have faith in a manufactured God that was created by the government to mass-control everybody and to turn a human being into a Walmart tag. Or there will be no good left in the world anymore. Refuse to conform. Make different choices that go against conventional thinking. They want to eradicate all gay men from the planet as we're inherently more magical and powerful than they are. But they will not get me and my kind. I know my limits, at least I'm beginning to learn them. I'd never jump into a situation that would get me destroyed.
    Where have I heard this before... yes, blame the government. Jerry Falwell couldn't ever have anything to do with your situation, nor could Orthodox Christianity. It's all the government's fault blah blah blah. Now go to your Leader! Go to HITTA. Take arms against the evil of... PHAEDRUS...........

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoken like a true Beta, albeit one who - dare I say? - doesn't really "understand" the world.

I'm honestly not patronising you, B&D, although all the evidence would conclude otherwise. Nor am I attempting to insult you. Basically, I just get sick of these Beta students with no real practical mentality who run around all day with a banner about how we should all become communists. They don't really understand that that is not the way revolutions happen. And when they do attempt any kind of revolution, it turns violent and ends up with jail for ringleaders.

We have to learn to accept the society in which we live and that, in time, things will progress as they should do. The people never know best, otherwise they'd be in charge. The government never truly oversteps the boundary (I know this sounds incredibly naïve, but I know I'm right). The government are slaves to the people, not vice versa. They have to do what the people want, but if the people are all drones, how does the world work? Well, it just does. I don't know how. Time flows, things happen, and everything is okay.

The system you want to fight is the system that helps and guides you. It doesn't aim to control you. It aims for the best kind of system humankind could possibly have; that is, at this particular moment in time, this one.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol, it's a joke when you see university students handing out leaflets encouraging you to vote for the student Communist Party...I think it has somewhat negative connotations. And it's not like they are going to achieve anything anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Spoken like a true Beta, albeit one who - dare I say? - doesn't really "understand" the world.

I'm honestly not patronising you, B&D, although all the evidence would conclude otherwise. Nor am I attempting to insult you. Basically, I just get sick of these Beta students with no real practical mentality who run around all day with a banner about how we should all become communists. They don't really understand that that is not the way revolutions happen. And when they do attempt any kind of revolution, it turns violent and ends up with jail for ringleaders.

We have to learn to accept the society in which we live and that, in time, things will progress as they should do. The people never know best, otherwise they'd be in charge. The government never truly oversteps the boundary (I know this sounds incredibly naïve, but I know I'm right). The government are slaves to the people, not vice versa. They have to do what the people want, but if the people are all drones, how does the world work? Well, it just does. I don't know how. Time flows, things happen, and everything is okay.

The system you want to fight is the system that helps and guides you. It doesn't aim to control you. It aims for the best kind of system humankind could possibly have; that is, at this particular moment in time, this one.
    No, that change is shaped by the Left. The Right initially resists expanding their horizon to include change, and embraces the most extreme options available to them in their search for optimal function. These choices end up overturning the integrity of all of their options, and their world begins drawing to its "end". They see this "change" as various things: God, fate, etc. and ignorantly assume that humans don't have control over their own destiny. Then the Left steps in; reverses the extreme choices made by the Right; puts in countermeasures to any lingering effects they may have; and restores order. Humans did have control over their destiny, after all. Having restored equilibrium, the Left at the height of its power begins experimenting with far-out utopiac visions, and ends up with a host of unexpected consequences. Power then shifts back to the Right, which has embraced almost unreservedly the changes which got them out of their previous mess, and stays there until the Left gets a grip on the changes that are happening in the context of the new paradigm and then, gets an idea of the threats inherent in taking the ideas involved in it to their logical conclusion. The Right resists etc. etc.

It's all a matter of the technology we have; its limitations; and the effect of our politics on the technologies we choose to apply. As ever, we are driven to optimization and our refusal to see the other side's point of view when ideals seem in perfect reach is our undoing. We buy into the radicals and they fuck us over as they are programmed to.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. The Left's biggest problem is getting too ahead of itself and thinking a utopia can happen. But then they get just as arrogant and facist as the right.

People have to save themselves individually (It's supposed to be hard), and not be coddled by a social group or system. Both the left and right thinks it can pacify free-thinkers and people that challenge things by putting them in groups of likeminded people. However, instead of really changing anything it just comes into a 'I love you!' fest. They were able to put gay rights back a lot this way, until Larry Kramer and a few other gay men went out of the cozy gay bars and into the harsh battlefields once again.

Also practicality isn't my strong suit, so other people can handle that. *shrug* We all have our strengths and weaknesses, I never claimed to be practical.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    lol, it's a joke when you see university students handing out leaflets encouraging you to vote for the student Communist Party...I think it has somewhat negative connotations. And it's not like they are going to achieve anything anyway.
    Hahaha, I know what you mean. Bastards.

I have a little badge on my bag of Lenin and the red star of Communist Russia, not because I support it, but a) Lenin is a cool guy and b) it's the same mock reverence I have for the Pope. It's basically taking the piss out of silly ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    No, that change is shaped by the Left. The Right initially resists expanding their horizon to include change, and embraces the most extreme options available to them in their search for optimal function. These choices end up overturning the integrity of all of their options, and their world begins drawing to its "end". They see this "change" as various things: God, fate, etc. and ignorantly assume that humans don't have control over their own destiny. Then the Left steps in; reverses the extreme choices made by the Right; puts in countermeasures to any lingering effects they may have; and restores order. Humans did have control over their destiny, after all. Having restored equilibrium, the Left at the height of its power begins experimenting with far-out utopiac visions, and ends up with a host of unexpected consequences. Power then shifts back to the Right, which has embraced almost unreservedly the changes which got them out of their previous mess, and stays there until the Left gets a grip on the changes that are happening in the context of the new paradigm and then, gets an idea of the threats inherent in taking the ideas involved in it to their logical conclusion. The Right resists etc. etc.

It's all a matter of the technology we have; its limitations; and the effect of our politics on the technologies we choose to apply. As ever, we are driven to optimization and our refusal to see the other side's point of view when ideals seem in perfect reach is our undoing. We buy into the radicals and they fuck us over as they are programmed to.
    Yeah. The Left's biggest problem is getting too ahead of itself and thinking a utopia can happen. But then they get just as arrogant and facist as the right.

People have to save themselves individually (It's supposed to be hard), and not be coddled by a social group or system. Both the left and right thinks it can pacify free-thinkers and people that challenge things by putting them in groups of likeminded people. However, instead of really changing anything it just comes into a 'I love you!' fest. They were able to put gay rights back a lot this way, until Larry Kramer and a few other gay men went out of the cozy gay bars and into the harsh battlefields once again.

Also practicality isn't my strong suit, so other people can handle that. *shrug* We all have our strengths and weaknesses, I never claimed to be practical.
    Ahh, I can see the Left/Right boundaries are far stronger in countries other than the UK. Clearly the British way of politics is a modest one.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah er, US politics are well known for their cartoony and exaggerated differences. Basically we always want a clear winner and loser. It's really sick and barbaric actually, but if you look at how our country was founded - how can we overcome this?

I know the whole world is fucked up, but this is a special kind of fuck-up really.

You have normal people paranoid and afraid of people they don't need to be afraid of. It's quite silly.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YIt's really sick and barbaric actually, but if you look at how our country was founded - how can we overcome this?
    Catch 22; even if you vote someone in to change this, the opposition who wants things to remain as they are will always perpetuate the shit.