Thread: Ennegram type - huh ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ennegram type - huh ?

I took the free RHETI test a few months ago, and well I scored equal on 4,5,6 and a little less on 9, with the rest being zero or negligible. Now I DONT know the whole ennegram theory of development, so on and so forth, but I've skimmed through the type descriptions/recommendations etc..my question is - what does it mean that I have equal levels of four, five, six - how does this fit? how do I look at the type descriptions based on this? curious
    Last edited by Ali; 09-22-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it means next to nothing. have you posted a type thread?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it means next to nothing. have you posted a type thread?
    err..whoops, that was misinterpreted ..i think..

I did not mean type as referring to socionics - i meant as referring to the ennegram..you know the ennegram type four, four with 5, typesix etc etc..

i mean i have an impression as a 4w5, would mean highlevel of four with also a relatively highlevel five. Except it doesn't fit like that ergo..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    err..whoops, that was misinterpreted ..i think..

I did not mean type as referring to socionics - i meant as referring to the ennegram..you know the ennegram type four, four with 5, typesix etc etc..

i mean i have an impression as a 4w5, would mean highlevel of four with also a relatively highlevel five. Except it doesn't fit like that ergo..
    then it means even less to me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's at this point when you should stop taking Enneagram tests because you're so bogged down in all this personality stuff that your actual type gets confused by your own perceptions of reality etc. etc..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're so bogged down in all this personality stuff that your actual type gets confused by your own perceptions of reality
    presumptious. I was just trying to see if anyone could explain how the ennegram as a tool sorts incorporates anything explaining it. The ennegram types aren't fixed types per se - you can read through that. *remembers something like thats the point of the ennegram - you move through some pattern until your harmonized to show healthy levels for all types*. As far as myself is concerned, I can see why due to personal emotional/psychological/etc reasonings I'm not coming directly off as one of the types. It has nothing to do with being bogged down by my perceptions of reality oooh. haha

My bad for my vague questioning :$ Just, umm clarifying. That's the general idea right? forums..talk,debate, discuss, pass judgements