Thread: Beta Quadra: aggressive vs. assertive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beta Quadra: aggressive vs. assertive

Sorry if there's already a thread about this. If there is already, a mod can just delete this thread.

I wanted to talk about it because it seems to be a stereotype that people are actually buying into.

Beta agressive? No. Assertive? Well if you had to give it a word like that I would pick assertive.

Yeah there are agressive Betas but it's not just because they are Beta.

Thoughts?
    Comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Pop psychology isn't rocket science.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

What's your problem?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most betas are assertive and some of them especially SLE's and maybe EIE's are agressive... IEI's and LSI's don't like agressivnes yes ? Or no ? IEI's and LSI's speak up!

PS. someone can ban that fucking spamer mercutio ? Thanks.
    Beta extrovert from NF club.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I think most betas are assertive and some of them especially SLE's and maybe EIE's are agressive... IEI's and LSI's don't like agressivnes yes ? Or no ? IEI's and LSI's speak up!
    I think that you could most people are aggressive in their own ways.

Sometimes, when things don't go someone's way they get aggressive, and out of control, until limits are placed upon them. No-one likes to be restricted. To have their freedom bound. And some people will fight for freedom; whilst others will cut themselves off.

I remember when I was young; the way I saw, to most easily encourage aggressiveness in others was to provoke them, to push them, to prod them. To tell them that their life was on the line. To threaten them for being weak, and useless. To tell them to fight back to stand up and be counted. To fight for what's right.

It's like when people don't have an impact, it's hard to take them seriously. When they're just going to be all non-consequential as if nothing matters it can encourage agressiveness in others.

Then you get to the point, that some people are pushed around, because they don't want to stand up for themselves. Then you find that some people WANT to be pushed around. Then some people are trapped in negative situations. Some are "reluctant" to change.

And it's like a degree of force is necessary to break them from their ties. To change the situation. To stop them from sabotaging themselves.

Go fuck yourself.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se egos tend to be able to pull aggression from somewhere when they need it. Those who are unconsciously aggressive probably aren't Se ego; they clearly don't have that much control over it.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Se egos tend to be able to pull aggression from somewhere when they need it. Those who are unconsciously aggressive probably aren't Se ego; they clearly don't have that much control over it.
    Agreed. I think someone with Se in their super id will more likely have scattered bursts of Se (especially Se DS people) that aren't effective, overall (at least compared to Se ego peoples' utilization of it).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi
    Like I think somewhere along the line someone decided Se should be more aggressive and therefore people who were more aggressive starting being typed as Se.
    Right, it's along the same lines of comparing Se to kinetic energy, reifying the concept of kinetic energy as force, and then deciding Se must be directly related to force, and thus manifest in aggression and willpower. Silly correlations are often made due to hasty logic.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post

no, he'll do what he wants so long as it doesn't get too inappropriate. just like you'll do and say whatever you want.. get over it. put him on ignore or something.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying