IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Robert7)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Robert7)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something that can’t be described. I just know it when I see it and I see it in almost everyone. Once I see it, I can’t unsee it.
    Love is sacrificial, unconditional and un possessive.
    What are your most important values?
    Freedom, authenticity, boldness
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I believe that there is a God but I don’t believe in religion.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I do not like war however I think militaries are necessary for protection. I believe power is mastery of yourself.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I can have long conversations on almost anything other than superficial topics. I enjoy discussing psychology, philosophy, love, relationships, nature, business ideas, self improvement, martial arts, health and fitness. I enjoy these topics because they help me understand myself and others.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I enjoy talking about mental and physical health. I enjoy speaking more about prevention or non medical treatment. I am focused on my body but it doesn’t come naturally.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don’t think about them unless reminded. If work related,I try to get them over with as soon and quickly as possible, so I don’t have to worry about them.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Latest books I’ve read: 12 Rules For Life, Atomic Habits, 12 Second Lean, Finish, The Art of Stopping Time, Wheel of Time series.
    Movies: Fantasy, SciFi, Marvel movies, Star Wars. Shows: Breaking Bad, Ozarks, Top Boy, Narcos.
    I listen to a lot of music.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I’ve cried when I see other people crying in person or when speaking about something emotional with someone I trust.
    Everything makes me smile. I especially smile when speaking to other people.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I am hiking in nature and birdwatching. I feel a sense of belonging when I’m with someone who shares my values.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Some people may think that I talk about myself a lot or that my ideas are unrealistic.
    I don’t really dislike anything about myself but would like to improve my focus.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People say that I am , energetic, enthusiastic, playful, funny, intelligent, determined, engaging and approachable.
    I like that I can communicate really well with almost anyone and that I can adapt to any situation or circumstance very quickly.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    To follow through on my ideas and focus my energy on accomplishing my goals.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    If I am required to do something over and over. If I am required to wait on other people to finish a task. If I am working with someone who is close minded. I react by leaving the situation if possible and doing something new or talking to new people.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who can discuss deep topics. I like people who are ot pretentious. I dislike close minded people. I dislike inauthentic people.
    I get along with: ISTP, ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFJ, ENFJ the most.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance and sex is very important. A partner needs to be open minded and willing to try new things.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    That the child is happy and able to pursue their interests. I would encourage them to use their strengths to learn about what they enjoy or are interested in. I would do this by supporting their goals and not trying to control their minds.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inwardly, I would ask myself why their belief doesn’t line up with my beliefs. Outwardly, I would encourage them to explain their belief to me.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    My relationship to society is to make sure I am able to support myself first and then contribute what I can to others.
    I see people as very interesting.
    A prevalent social problem is the desire to control other people’s political and social beliefs.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends by approaching people I find interesting and talking to them to see if we have a connection.
    I am supportive. I talk a lot. Exchange ideas and thoughts. Help them when they need me.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I observe them and then approach them if they seem interesting. I make a lot of eye contact and read body language to determine if they want to be approached by me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could point to P or even F that you've made 3 threads, two of which seem to be incomplete. But you express a preference for J types.
    I agree that a video would help.