Thread: Steve

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Steve

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Not to sound like steve, but if you picture a vibration/resonation/flux in your head, and apply it to personality, you can sort of see how some people tend to have more of an edge/intensity/passion/whatever about them. sx last people tend to not be as "vibrant" lol.
    When he says "not to sound like Steve" he means that Steve has a certain way about him. I too have noticed this way about Steve. He's a very kind of spiritually-inclined guy who likes to talk about things which concern "vibes" and "sort of get this feeling..."s. Is this how an ILE is? If so, I am both surprised and apologetic for bringing up such a pointless thread. However, I don't think ILEs are like this. Not the ones on this forum at least.

Is it possible he's like an IEI or something? Maybe even a Delta NF?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    When he says "not to sound like Steve" he means that Steve has a certain way about him. I too have noticed this way about Steve. He's a very kind of spiritually-inclined guy who likes to talk about things which concern "vibes" and "sort of get this feeling..."s. Is this how an ILE is? If so, I am both surprised and apologetic for bringing up such a pointless thread. However, I don't think ILEs are like this. Not the ones on this forum at least.
    He's a pisces lol. But yeah, I agree.

We're not fucking identicals lol. The only other plausible option imo is IEE. At this point, I would be willing to consider it, based on his social tactics and ostensible void of reason when describing anything -- Fi resonance states? lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does he even post here any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I'm sorry; this was immensely unhelpful. Please leave the world.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the notion of steve as any manner of Fi ego is absurd.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLY BATMAN

Those squirrels are coordinated!
    I will not aim for the head.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does he even post here any more?
    Not since he was extirpated in dolphin's thread.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not since he was extirpated in dolphin's thread.
    you always assume people being destroyed or owned or "extirpated " in other threads. Why do you do that? It's not nice, it's not cool. I think that doing that is a bad trait in a person. It's a punch under the belt.
    I will not aim for the head.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    At the polar end of the scale is the annoying, arrogant, pedantic, self-aggrandizing, "dickish" and trickster ENTps such as myself (and pos. Darkstar) that you just want to have tied down and beaten with reeds.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

your dual?

fwiw, i'm with niffweed that it's just about impossible for me to see him as Fi ego. more like naive Fi polr.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    you always assume people being destroyed or owned or "extirpated " in other threads. Why do you do that? It's not nice, it's not cool. I think that doing that is a bad trait in a person. It's a punch under the belt.
    I wasn't assuming anything. Read the thread; he got owned.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    I wasn't assuming anything. Read the thread; he got owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    no, it means you shouldn't pretend you're noble and shit never happened. that's what it means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE is much more possible than any other type shitweed17 (or some of the other few self-absorbed nutcases here) would suggest. But I think his self-typing is correct.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a human thing, not a type thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Pop psychology isn't rocket science.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is Steve these days, anyway?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is Steve these days, anyway?
    Hibernating?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elro: I love you. Will you run off and colonize the moon with me?

Ezra: Steve has said that he can't be bothered with the forum anymore.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good
    Ezra: Steve has said that he can't be bothered with the forum anymore.
    ahahahahaha

Self-righteous fuck trying to evade being embarrassed any more with some nobler-than-thou shit. How predictable.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahaha

Self-righteous fuck trying to evade being embarrassed any more with some nobler-than-thou shit. How predictable.
    So typical, Nick. Maybe you haven't considered that Steve has realized that arguing with you or trying to discuss anything rationally on this forum has degenerated into a total shit show and so there's nothing more to discuss here. What's the point in coming around and trying to discuss things with people when someone is going to barge in for an ego-boosting trip that involves personal attacks, and further, arguing with that same someone who claims no attachment to an argument everytime it's shown that he's nothing more than a total dick. It's a waste of time. It's a waste of energy. He has nothing to gain from coming here and it's become impossible for him to contribute without being harassed. So he's gone. I don't blame him.

EDIT: Oh, an for the record, I'm not discussing this any further. I've said my peace in the other thread, I don't need to say it again.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good
    So typical, Nick. Maybe you haven't considered that Steve has realized that arguing with you or trying to discuss anything rationally on this forum has degenerated into a total shit show and so there's nothing more to discuss here.
    That's absolutely retarded. There are plenty of productive threads and most of the people here don't bother to engage in emotionally-charged arguments. I'm sure he could find opportunities to have rational discussion, and if he dislikes arguing with me, he can put me on his ignore list. No one is forcing him to interact with specific people lol. And he doesn't have to discuss anything he doesn't want to (i.e. the dolphin thread), so I don't see the issue.

What's the point in coming around and trying to discuss things with people when someone is going to barge in for an ego-boosting trip that involves personal attacks, and further, arguing with that same someone who claims no attachment to an argument everytime it's shown that he's nothing more than a total dick. It's a waste of time. It's a waste of energy.
    See above points. He doesn't have to interact with me, and can put me on his ignore list.

He has nothing to gain from coming here and it's become impossible for him to contribute without being harassed. So he's gone. I don't blame him.
    Who the fuck harassed him besides me, allie and dolphin? In case you didn't read dolphin's thread (and a few others in the recent past), there were people defending him and commenting on what a nice guy he is. He is by no means ostracized at this forum or barraged with insults every time he participates in a thread.

EDIT: Oh, an for the record, I'm not discussing this any further. I've said my peace in the other thread, I don't need to say it again.
    You just did say it again. And I exposed your weak justifications for the shit that they are. So, it's probably in your best interest not to discuss it anymore, lest you want to look like even more of an adulating idiot
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve's point is, I believe, two-fold--at least it was last I talked with him.

First, for the past while, there's been general incivility on this forum, (vs. helpful discussion--although the past few days have, IMO, witnessed a change for the better in this regard.)

Second, people have targeted him in particular--made him out to be, essentially, a wanna-be, Michael Jackson-style child molester... Given that--regardless of the truth of that particular situation, (I wasn't involved in it and thus don't know)--can one blame him for leaving..?

Personally, I hope that he comes back... Steve is VERY interested in Socionics, and his ideas are thoughtful. (I write this even though I disagree with some of his ideas/typings.)

Obviously, 'the right thing to do' is different for every person... In the future, however, perhaps ppl might (at least) consider communicating personal grievances against someone (e.g. Steve) in private... In public, it comes across as 'piling on.'

In other words, it's a no-win...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve was pretty useless as far as Socionics goes, but also occasionally good entertainment and a generally good guy. I had a few really nice conversations with him on stickam. He is a nice guy; perhaps a little too nice for the forum, especially the way it's been lately.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    Steve's point is, I believe, two-fold--at least it was last I talked with him.

First, for the past while, there's been general incivility on this forum, (vs. helpful discussion--although the past few days have, IMO, witnessed a change for the better in this regard.)
    Doesn't mean you cower in the shadows like a little bitch, lol.

Second, people have targeted him in particular--made him out to be, essentially, a wanna-be, Michael Jackson-style child molester... Given that--regardless of the truth of that particular situation, (I wasn't involved in it and thus don't know)--can one blame him for leaving..?
    It wasn't arbitary, believe me.

Personally, I hope that he comes back... Steve is VERY interested in Socionics, and his ideas are thoughtful. (I write this even though I disagree with some of his ideas/typings.)
    A conglomeration of vibes.

Obviously, 'the right thing to do' is different for every person... In the future, however, perhaps ppl might (at least) consider communicating personal grievances against someone (e.g. Steve) in private... In public, it comes across as 'piling on.'
    It was attempted.

In other words, it's a no-win...
    We win, he loses.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he is an ENTp w/ strong emphasis on his HA function