Thread: Strrrng Enneagram Appreciation Thread

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Strrrng Enneagram Appreciation Thread

Post your thoughts here on Strrrng's interpretation of Enneagram.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, you really are pathetic. What a fucking 6 lol. A 4 wouldn't care enough about other peoples' images to waste this much energy on such fatuous pursuits; a 5 wouldn't care enough about the situation - period - to engage in such bullshit. This is exactly what discojoe (who is cp6w5, like you) did after we had some argument about beating eachother up - put a bunch of shit about me in his signature (the principle is the same, regardless of where and how the slandering attempts are made). What you are doing is incredibly transparent, and only reaffirms how much of a 6 you are. Trying to gain validation from others because you view me as a threat to your ideological security; trying to gain a stronger foothold in your ongoing enneagram debate with me through compliant social style tactics, since you know you cannot win in a logical argument; looking to portray me as the clueless one, someone who isn't a "legitimate authority" on the issue, to make yourself feel more secure in your position, and reassure yourself of the veracity of your current sources.

Damn, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid with each post.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    God, you really are pathetic. What a fucking 6 lol. A 4 wouldn't care enough about other peoples' images to waste this much energy on such fatuous pursuits; a 5 wouldn't care enough about the situation - period - to engage in such bullshit. This is exactly what discojoe (who is cp6w5, like you) did after we had some argument about beating eachother up - put a bunch of shit about me in his signature (the principle is the same, regardless of where and how the slandering attempts are made). What you are doing is incredibly transparent, and only reaffirms how much of a 6 you are. Trying to gain validation from others because you view me as a threat to your ideological security; trying to gain a stronger foothold in your ongoing enneagram debate with me through compliant social style tactics, since you know you cannot win in a logical argument; looking to portray me as the clueless one, someone who isn't a "legitimate authority" on the issue, to make yourself feel more secure in your position, and reassure yourself of the veracity of your current sources.

Damn, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid with each post.
    Then why do you keep telling people their enneagram types.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Then why do you keep telling people their enneagram types.
    Cause I know my shit, and thus have the utmost confidence in my typings of people - regardless if it suits their egos or not.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Cause I know my shit, and thus have the utmost confidence in my typings of people - regardless if it suits their egos or not.
    Strrrng is a badass.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter