Thread: Why Strrrng is a moron on Enneagram

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Why Strrrng is a moron on Enneagram.

According to everything I've read on Enneagram, type 6 is a security seeking type. They are seeking some sort of guidance from some source as to how to live their lives. They usually don't have the need to figure things out for themselves, as they tend to rely on the outside source for guidance. Counterphobic 6s are not the opposite of this, despite what Strrrng tells everyone. Counterphobic 6s our anti-authoritarian, though they are not much different than the regular 6s in fear of insecurity. They are still looking for something to latch on to, they just haven't found it yet. For some reason Nick(Strrrng), thinks that everything anti-authoritarian and independent is counterphobic 6 for some reason. This is not the case.

Enneagram 4s on the other hand have a need to be individualistic. They have a need to be original and artistic. They usually have a need to make themselves different from everyone else, thus they project their "fantasy self". Usually when there is some problems with their "fantasy self" or some social experiment has gone wrong, they retreat into their imaginations,(hence they are a withdrawn type). For some reason Nick keeps saying that 4s don't have a need to be original, they just are. My question is that why would a 4 have a fantasy self if they didn't have a need to be looked at a certain way. He keeps saying that hes projecting his fantasy self, yet the way he acts is that hes just doing it for the heck of it. Enneagram 4s, despite what he thinks can be extremely anti-authoritarian, though its more of a need for independence and the creativity and change of the current state of things.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    According to everything I've read on Enneagram, type 6 is a security seeking type. They are seeking some sort of guidance from some source as to how to live their lives. They usually don't have the need to figure things out for themselves, as they tend to rely on the outside source for guidance. Counterphobic 6s are not the opposite of this, despite what Strrrng tells everyone. Counterphobic 6s our anti-authoritarian, though they are not much different than the regular 6s in fear of insecurity. They are still looking for something to latch on to, they just haven't found it yet. For some reason Nick(Strrrng), thinks that everything anti-authoritarian and independent is counterphobic 6 for some reason. This is not the case.

Enneagram 4s on the other hand have a need to be individualistic. They have a need to be original and artistic. They usually have a need to make themselves different from everyone else, thus they project their "fantasy self". Usually when there is some problems with their "fantasy self" or some social experiment has gone wrong, they retreat into their imaginations,(hence they are a withdrawn type). For some reason Nick keeps saying that 4s don't have a need to be original, they just are. My question is that why would a 4 have a fantasy self if they didn't have a need to be looked at a certain way. He keeps saying that hes projecting his fantasy self, yet the way he acts is that hes just doing it for the heck of it. Enneagram 4s, despite what he thinks can be extremely anti-authoritarian, though its more of a need for independence and the creativity and change of the current state of things.
    How can you be so sure that he is a moron on the topic of the enneagram when we can't even be sure that morons exist outside your own head?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    How can you be so sure that he is a moron on the topic of the enneagram when we can't even be sure that morons exist outside your own head?
    Lol! But strrring is a moron in my head too, so hitta isn't alone.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Lol! But strrring is a moron in my head too, so hitta isn't alone.
    But how do I know that you aren't hitta and that any illusion of difference is due to my faulty perceptions?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But how do I know that you aren't hitta and that any illusion of difference is due to my faulty perceptions?
    Good point. I'd say because we obviously have different personalities, but maybe hitta has a split personality and I'm her other half.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Good point. I'd say because we obviously have different personalities, but maybe hitta has a split personality and I'm her other half.
    You say that you and hitta 'obviously' have different personalities, but this does not mean that I did not subconsciously say this first.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I think you completely misinterpreted him. And some of this is off.

EDIT: And you said "our" when you clearly meant "are" so I felt compelled to fix that as well.
    What's off?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I can get into a lot more of discussion of this, but the concept of "perception" that we think of may not existence in truth reality. Really everything we hang on to now could be different, and I mean everything. Now saying it is like that, just a possibility.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Well I can get into a lot more of discussion of this, but the concept of "perception" that we think of may not existence in truth reality. Really everything we hang on to now could be different, and I mean everything. Now saying it is like that, just a possibility.
    You shouldn't say 'we'. I value your opinion as much as I value the experience of having a wasp buzzing around one of two ears.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You shouldn't say 'we'. I value your opinion as much as I value the experience of having a wasp buzzing around one of two ears.
    That's interesting, was a wrong to assume that you think of perception as what you see and understand?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Even if we agreed with each other, it would be impossible to tell because there is no way of knowing if our perceptions are objective receivers of 'reality'. The order of things escapes me like a vaudevillian in the night, but my needs always leave through the side exit.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hitta: keep up your futile attempts to discredit my enneagram knowledge. There isn't a sane, reasonable person on this forum that would agree with your premise or your explanation. You truly are one deluded piece of shit.

@Director Abbie: you aren't even smart enough to deal with the socionics concepts (I mean this literally), so I'm willing to bet your participation on this forum will die out in a few months.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Even if we agreed with each other, it would be impossible to tell because there is no way of knowing if our perceptions are objective receivers of 'reality'. The order of things escapes me like a vaudevillian in the night, but my needs always leave through the side exit.
    Doesn't change the idea that I believe that I am interpreting something(which is my perceptions) and you give the impressions that you interpret and perceive to me.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    @hitta: keep up your futile attempts to discredit my enneagram knowledge. There isn't a sane, reasonable person on this forum that would agree with your premise or your explanation. You truly are one deluded piece of shit.

@Director Abbie: you aren't even smart enough to deal with the socionics concepts (I mean this literally), so I'm willing to bet your participation on this forum will die out in a few months.
    Basically the entire Enneagram community would agree with what I say. Its written in the damn books that everyone reads. The Enneagram forums even look at it different than you.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Basically the entire Enneagram community would agree with what I say. Its written in the damn books that everyone reads. The Enneagram forums even look at it different than you.
    You stupid FUCKING CLOWN, nothing I say even contradicts enneagram authors. Stop skewing my words just because your little fucking reductionist INTj brain can't wrap itself around my descriptions. Ask ANYONE ELSE on here if they agree with your perception of my understanding of enneagram - anyone. I guarantee not one person will agree, aside from director abbie's dumbass, who is abjectly clueless as it is. You have a generic understanding of the enneagram; mine is thorough and comprehensive. So fuck off with your incessant attempts to subvert my reputation, which are probably derived out of some petty, counter-phobic 6 attempt to eliminate someone you view as a "threat" to your ideological security. Expending so much energy on trying to prove me wrong and falling short every time - how pathetic. Stop making yourself look more foolish than you already have in the numerous debates on stickam and absurd commentary on this forum.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You stupid FUCKING CLOWN, nothing I say even contradicts enneagram authors. Stop skewing my words just because your little fucking reductionist INTj brain can't wrap itself around my descriptions. Ask ANYONE ELSE on here if they agree with your perception of my understanding of enneagram - anyone. I guarantee not one person will agree, aside from director abbie's dumbass, who is abjectly clueless as it is. You have a generic understanding of the enneagram; mine is thorough and comprehensive. So fuck off with your incessant attempts to subvert my reputation, which are probably derived out of some petty, counter-phobic 6 attempt to eliminate someone you view as a "threat" to your ideological security. Expending so much energy on trying to prove me wrong and falling short every time - how pathetic. Stop making yourself look more foolish than you already have in the numerous debates on stickam and absurd commentary on this forum.
    Yea and you say this while Jxrtes disagrees with you in the other thread. Let me guess, Jxrtes is a "FUCKING CLOWN" too?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perception utilizes a form of logic. it isn't magic. you can observe the logic of the universe through the logic of perception. if your perceptive organs changed, your way of seeing the universe would change, but the underlying meaning and implications of what you see would not change

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    perception utilizes a form of logic. it isn't magic. you can observe the logic of the universe through the logic of perception. if your perceptive organs changed, your way of seeing the universe would change, but the underlying meaning and implications of what you see would not change
    Thats still a logical fallacy because you are assuming that you are supposed to stay in this perception. Plus even in this perception we can't predict everything, because we don't know if something outside of our perception has influence on our perceptions.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Yea and you say this while Jxrtes disagrees with you in the other thread. Let me guess, Jxrtes is a "FUCKING CLOWN" too?
    You're both clowns for not realizing your true enneagram types.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're both clowns for not realizing your true enneagram types.
    I can call you a clown to, see watch. You're a FUCKING CLOWN. All you are showing is that you are attached to your system.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure i agree completely with hitta here, but i accept that hitta is hitting the mark a lot closer than you are. i guess that makes me honorary ~("sane, reasonable").