Thread: Trying to deduce that varying experiences of Te

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trying to deduce that varying experiences of Te...

I'm concerned that one or more of the definitions below actually accounts for . I observe that is attraction/repulsion, but my question is that if all work is then is not the attraction itself work?

For purposes of clarity I call Fi an object's relative internal statics: its constants of operation relative to others; its experiences of attraction and repulsion toward given objects and its states of motion toward or away from them.

relative internal statics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of change in one's motivation.

relative internal statics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changing one's motivation.

relative internal statics of static internal objects: the experience of having motive.

relative internal statics of static external objects: the execution of motive.

relative internal statics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of changes in one's motivation toward objects or away from them.

relative internal statics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changing one's motion toward or away from objects.

relative internal statics of static internal fields: the experience of motion toward objects or away from them; attraction/repulsion.

relative internal statics of static external fields: the motion of an object toward or away from other objects.
    Perhaps Te is reciprocal or... something?
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-16-2008 at 02:23 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me explain. What I am offering is an assessment of the different ways people on this forum see Fi. For example, Expat sees Fi as "motion toward (or seeking) in relation to all known objects that could be sought". Discojoe sees it as simply "motion toward or away from an object" (on basis of attraction); he needs to be informed though, as to where other objects are moving, just as Expat himself needs information on exactly where he himself is moving to.

Joy, notices changes in how people are moving, their changes in interpersonal relations. She is unsure what changes she herself should make, however. hitta changes the direction of his movement toward or away from people at a whim, but is lost as to where people are moving toward him; changes in their movement toward or away from him come as a complete surprise.

I, crazedrat, and cone are always discerning how ourselves and others are experiencing change in what we are attracted to and repulsed by; however, neither of us is confident about what we ourselves should be seeking in another person. Labcoat and Jxrtes both, I suspect, know exactly what they are attracted to and what they want, but are quite unaware of what other people want from them. They are surprised when all of a sudden people seem drawn to them anew, or repulsed from them.

Here's a complete list of all the people on this forum who I think have each Fi disposition:

relative internal statics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of change in one's motivation. jxrtes, munenori, labcoat

relative internal statics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changing one's motivation. hitta, ezra, slackermom, bionicgoat, Loki

relative internal statics of static internal objects: the experience of having motive. (none; social conservatives tend not to frequent this forum).

relative internal statics of static external objects: the execution of motive. Discojoe, Diana, Mysticsonic, machintruc

relative internal statics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of changes in one's motivation toward objects or away from them. tcaudilllg (myself), crazedrat, cone, esper

relative internal statics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changing one's motion toward or away from objects. Joy, FDG, UDP, Logos

relative internal statics of static internal fields: the experience of motion toward objects or away from them; attraction/repulsion. Darkstar perhaps

relative internal statics of static external fields: the motion of an object toward or away from other objects. Expat, Phaedrus