Thread: Signature Strengths Survey

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Signature Strengths Survey

This questionnaire was written by the former President of the American Psychological Association (and Founder of the revolutionary “Positive Psychology” movement).

You have to register to take the test and it's sorta long, but I liked it and figured others might as well. Here's the link to take the test.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top Strength
    Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness

You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

Your Second Strength
    Perspective (wisdom)

Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Your Third Strength
    Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness

Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Fourth Strength
    Forgiveness and mercy

You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

Your Fifth Strength
    Bravery and valor

You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    This questionnaire was written by the former President of the American Psychological Association (and Founder of the revolutionary “Positive Psychology” movement).

You have to register to take the test and it's sorta long, but I liked it and figured others might as well. Here's the link to take the test.
    my gag reflex went off a little when I got to the bolded part

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top Strength

You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

Your Second Strength
    Perspective (wisdom)

Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Your Third Strength

Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Fourth Strength
    Forgiveness and mercy

You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

Your Fifth Strength
    Bravery and valor

You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.
    It should be unbiased and tell you your weaknesses as well.

Edit: Oh. "Positive Psychology." I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting looking at the lowest strengths too, lol.

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength
    Perspective (wisdom)

Your Third Strength

Your Fourth Strength
    Forgiveness and mercy

Your Fifth Strength
    Bravery and valor

Strength#6
    Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith

You have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe. You know where you fit in the larger scheme. Your beliefs shape your actions and are a source of comfort to you.

Strength#7
    Fairness, equity, and justice

Treating all people fairly is one of your abiding principles. You do not let your personal feelings bias your decisions about other people. You give everyone a chance.

Strength#8
    Love of learning

You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.

Strength#9
    Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.

Strength#10
    Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
    You are an honest person, not only by speaking the truth but by living your life in a genuine and authentic way. You are down to earth and without pretense; you are a "real" person.

Strength#11
    Leadership

You excel at the tasks of leadership: encouraging a group to get things done and preserving harmony within the group by making everyone feel included. You do a good job organizing activities and seeing that they happen.

Strength#12
    Capacity to love and be loved

You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.

Strength#13
    Zest, enthusiasm, and energy

Regardless of what you do, you approach it with excitement and energy. You never do anything halfway or halfheartedly. For you, life is an adventure.

Strength#14
    Gratitude
    You are aware of the good things that happen to you, and you never take them for granted. Your friends and family members know that you are a grateful person because you always take the time to express your thanks.

Strength#15
    Industry, diligence, and perseverance

You work hard to finish what you start. No matter the project, you "get it out the door" in timely fashion. You do not get distracted when you work, and you take satisfaction in completing tasks.

Strength#16
    Kindness and generosity

You are kind and generous to others, and you are never too busy to do a favor. You enjoy doing good deeds for others, even if you do not know them well.

Strength#17
    Curiosity and interest in the world

You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Strength#18
    Humor and playfulness

You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.

Strength#19
    Appreciation of beauty and excellence
    You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

Strength#20
    Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
    You excel as a member of a group. You are a loyal and dedicated teammate, you always do your share, and you work hard for the success of your group.

Strength#21
    Social intelligence
    You are aware of the motives and feelings of other people. You know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and you know what to do to put others at ease.

Strength#22
    Caution, prudence, and discretion
    You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret.

Strength#23
    Modesty and humility

You do not seek the spotlight, preferring to let your accomplishments speak for themselves. You do not regard yourself as special, and others recognize and value your modesty.

Strength#24
    Self-control and self-regulation

You self-consciously regulate what you feel and what you do. You are a disciplined person. You are in control of your appetites and your emotions, not vice versa.
    Personally I think that number 22 should be higher up... it's just a matter of perspective. I always consider the most probable outcome and weigh the potential benefits against the potential costs, but I do enjoy taking calculated risks, am not overly cautious, and do not fear failure. (I think this is why "bravery" was in my top five.)

In regards to number 23, I want to point out that I believe that everyone should think highly of themselves (as well as others), so it's not like I believe I'm better than anyone else. However, I have been told enough times that I brag (mostly here, come to think of it) that I had to answer those questions "unlike me" and "very unlike me".

Numbers 15 and 24 are things that I am consciously working to improve, and I am seeing growth in these areas.

Areas I would most like to improve at present: 5, 8, 13, 15, 24.

Ten is something I have always been good at but have sacrificed in recent years in an attempt to strengthen number 21 for professional reasons (not in honesty, but in genuineness). Strengthening 10 will be an effortless thing, but I think it's a very important step, and I know it will strengthen 21 as a result, ironically.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    It should be unbiased and tell you your weaknesses as well.

Edit: Oh. "Positive Psychology." I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    my gag reflex went off a little when I got to the bolded part
    I was working on a post about my weaknesses while you two made these posts.
    SEE

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Your First Strength
    Bravery and valor

Your First Weakness
    Death and destruction
    You are a cold, calculating murderer who has no qualms over who is killed. You persist in making your point known, even when opposition has been well and truly quashed and crops razed to the ground.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your First Strength

Perfection
    You are just perfect in every way possible and people love you for that.

Your First Weakness

Perfection
    People are afraid of how much they love you and how perfect you are in every way.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was anyone else annoyed by the frequent use of "never" and "always" in the questions? How are you supposed to answer such stupidly worded questions?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Was anyone else annoyed by the frequent use of "never" and "always" in the questions? How are you supposed to answer such stupidly worded questions?
    In most polling, you are not supposed to use such strong wording of "never" and "always" when constructing questions, since such extremes can alienate those who would have otherwise identified to the intended extent.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top StrengthPerspective (wisdom)
    Your Second StrengthJudgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
    Your Third StrengthCaution, prudence, and discretion
    You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret.
    Your Fourth StrengthFairness, equity, and justice
    Treating all people fairly is one of your abiding principles. You do not let your personal feelings bias your decisions about other people. You give everyone a chance.
    Your Fifth StrengthHonesty, authenticity, and genuineness
    You are an honest person, not only by speaking the truth but by living your life in a genuine and authentic way. You are down to earth and without pretense; you are a "real" person.
    Strength#6Self-control and self-regulation
    You self-consciously regulate what you feel and what you do. You are a disciplined person. You are in control of your appetites and your emotions, not vice versa.
    Strength#7Bravery and valor
    Strength#8Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.
    Strength#9Love of learning
    You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.
    Strength#10Social intelligence
    You are aware of the motives and feelings of other people. You know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and you know what to do to put others at ease.
    Strength#11Modesty and humility
    You do not seek the spotlight, preferring to let your accomplishments speak for themselves. You do not regard yourself as special, and others recognize and value your modesty.
    Strength#12Forgiveness and mercy
    Strength#13Kindness and generosity
    You are kind and generous to others, and you are never too busy to do a favor. You enjoy doing good deeds for others, even if you do not know them well.
    Strength#14Curiosity and interest in the world
    You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.
    Strength#15Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    You work hard to finish what you start. No matter the project, you "get it out the door" in timely fashion. You do not get distracted when you work, and you take satisfaction in completing tasks.
    Strength#16Leadership
    You excel at the tasks of leadership: encouraging a group to get things done and preserving harmony within the group by making everyone feel included. You do a good job organizing activities and seeing that they happen.
    Strength#17Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
    You excel as a member of a group. You are a loyal and dedicated teammate, you always do your share, and you work hard for the success of your group.
    Strength#18Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    You have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe. You know where you fit in the larger scheme. Your beliefs shape your actions and are a source of comfort to you.
    Strength#19Gratitude
    You are aware of the good things that happen to you, and you never take them for granted. Your friends and family members know that you are a grateful person because you always take the time to express your thanks.
    Strength#20Humor and playfulness
    You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.
    Strength#21Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
    Strength#22Capacity to love and be loved
    You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.
    Strength#23Zest, enthusiasm, and energy
    Regardless of what you do, you approach it with excitement and energy. You never do anything halfway or halfheartedly. For you, life is an adventure.
    Strength#24Appreciation of beauty and excellence
    You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

anything after #6 might as well be in a random order.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top Strength
    Incredible smartness, strengh, beauty and awesomness

You are fantastic in every aspect of your existance, and looked up as a God by the great majority of humanity. A single sight of your face is able to generate an infinite amount of happiness in the observer.

Your Second Strength
    Ability to cure Leprosy

Ill people come to you, and by the power of your mere hands, you rejuvenate and resuscitate their dead skin and limbs.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just annoyed at the length of the test, but I finally finished it:
    Your Top Strength: Curiosity and interest in the world
    Your Second Strength: Forgiveness and mercy
    Your Third Strength: Love of learning
    Your Fourth Strength: Humor and playfulness
    Your Fifth Strength: Fairness, equity, and justice
    The others:
    Strength#6: Caution, prudence, and discretion
    Strength#7: Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
    Strength#8: Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    Strength#9: Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
    Strength#10: Leadership
    Strength#11: Kindness and generosity
    Strength#12: Modesty and humility
    Strength#13: Perspective (wisdom)
    Strength#14: Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
    Strength#15: Appreciation of beauty and excellence
    Strength#16: Bravery and valor
    Strength#17: Capacity to love and be loved
    Strength#18: Zest, enthusiasm, and energy
    Strength#19: Self-control and self-regulation
    Strength#20: Gratitude
    Strength#21: Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
    Strength#22: Social intelligence
    Strength#23: Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    Strength#24: Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    Your Top StrengthPerspective (wisdom)
    Your Second StrengthJudgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
    Your Third StrengthCaution, prudence, and discretion
    Your Fourth StrengthFairness, equity, and justice
    Strength#6Self-control and self-regulation
    Strength#7Bravery and valor
    Strength#8Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    Strength#9Love of learning
    Strength#10Social intelligence
    Strength#11Modesty and humility
    Strength#12Forgiveness and mercy
    Strength#13Kindness and generosity
    Strength#14Curiosity and interest in the world
    Strength#15Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    Strength#16Leadership
    Strength#17Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
    Strength#18Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    Strength#19Gratitude
    Strength#22Capacity to love and be loved
    Strength#24Appreciation of beauty and excellence

anything after #6 might as well be in a random order.
    Looks like the strengths in red are our primary differences. I must say though that if your 22 and 23 were in my bottom few I'd see them as major problems which require my utmost attention in order to effectively remedy as soon as possible. I guess I'm saying that they're priorities for me.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like the strengths in red are our primary differences. I must say though that if your 22 and 23 were in my bottom few I'd see them as major problems which require my utmost attention in order to effectively remedy as soon as possible. I guess I'm saying that they're priorities for me.
    whether they're priorities or not has little to do with whether they're strengths, although i can't say i'm especially concerned with one like #23, for instance.
    Last edited by niffweed17; 09-14-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Creepy-Diana

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't completely agree with the results of this test, and it doesn't seem at all useful.

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength
    Forgiveness and mercy

Your Third Strength

Your Fourth Strength

Your Fifth Strength

Strength#6

Strength#7
    Humor and playfulness

Strength#8
    Kindness and generosity

Strength#9

Strength#10
    Leadership

Strength#11
    Love of learning

Strength#12

Strength#13

Strength#14
    Modesty and humility

Strength#15
    Perspective (wisdom)

Strength#16

Strength#17

Strength#18
    Bravery and valor

Strength#19
    Social intelligence

Strength#20
    Gratitude
    You are awa
    re of the good things that happen to you, and you never take them for granted. Your friends and family members know that you are a grateful person because you always take the time to express your thanks.

Strength#21

Strength#22

Strength#23

Strength#24

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength
    Love of learning

Your Third Strength
    Bravery and valor

Your Fourth Strength

Your Fifth Strength
    Humor and playfulness

it gave "modesty" as last, lol
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Top five:
    1) Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    2) Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
    3) Perspective (wisdom)
    4) Humor and playfulness
    5) Curiosity and interest in the world

My Bottom five:
    24) Capacity to love and be loved <-(lol)
    23) Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    22) Self-control and self-regulation
    21) Modesty and humility
    20) Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    My Top 5:

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength

Your Third Strength
    Bravery and valor

Your Fourth Strength

Your Fifth Strength

My bottom 4 were: modesty& humility, group leadership, creativity/originality, and kindness& generosity.
    <3

Another quality I like in people is the "zest for life" strength.
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top StrengthLove of learning

Your Second StrengthIndustry, diligence, and perseverance

Your Third StrengthBravery and valor

Your Fourth StrengthCapacity to love and be loved

Strength#6Appreciation of beauty and excellence

Strength#7Fairness, equity, and justice

Strength#8Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness

Strength#9Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty

Strength#10Curiosity and interest in the world

Strength#11Perspective (wisdom)

Strength#12Self-control and self-regulation

Strength#13Leadership

Strength#14Caution, prudence, and discretion

Strength#15Social intelligence

Strength#16Creativity, ingenuity, and originality

Strength#17Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith

Strength#18Kindness and generosity

Strength#19Gratitude

Strength#22Forgiveness and mercy

Strength#24Modesty and humility
    Last edited by discojoe; 09-15-2008 at 03:45 AM.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have thought that 12 and 14 (especially 12) would have been much higher for you.
    SEE

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to bring up my self-control and (especially) leadership scores. I expect that the rigidly absolute form of the questionnaire may have contributed to the rank of the latter characteristic.

1. Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
    2. Perspective (wisdom)
    3. Curiosity and interest in the world
    4. Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    5. Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    6. Bravery and valor
    7. Love of learning
    8. Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
    9. Self-control and self-regulation
    10. Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
    11. Zest, enthusiasm, and energy
    12. Gratitude
    13. Appreciation of beauty and excellence
    14. Caution, prudence, and discretion
    15. Fairness, equity, and justice
    16. Modesty and humility
    17. Social intelligence
    18. Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    19. Kindness and generosity
    20. Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
    21. Humor and playfulness
    22. Leadership
    23. Capacity to love and be loved
    24. Forgiveness and mercy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength
    Perspective (wisdom)

Your Third Strength
    Love of learning

Your Fourth Strength

Your Fifth Strength

add in family and fun and you have my PERSONAL values.

Strength#6

Strength#7

Strength#8

Strength#9

Strength#10

Strength#11
    Kindness and generosity

Strength#12
    Leadership

Strength#13
    Bravery and valor

Strength#14

Strength#15
    Gratitude

Strength#16

Strength#17
    Social intelligence

Strength#18

Strength#19

Strength#20

Strength#21
    Forgiveness and mercy

Strength#22
    Humor and playfulness

Strength#23
    Modesty and humility

Strength#24

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised to see 9 and 14 as low as they are on yours.
    SEE

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength

Your Third Strength
    Forgiveness and mercy

Your Fourth Strength
    Kindness and generosity

Your Fifth Strength
    Leadership

Strength#6 Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty

Strength#7 Modesty and humility

Strength#8 Social intelligence

Strength#9 Curiosity and interest in the world

Strength#10 Humor and playfulness

Strength#11 Capacity to love and be loved

Strength#12 Gratitude

Strength#13 Love of learning

Strength#14 Perspective (wisdom)

Strength#15 Caution, prudence, and discretion

Strength#16 Industry, diligence, and perseverance

Strength#17 Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness

Strength#18 Zest, enthusiasm, and energy

Strength#19 Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness

Strength#20 Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness

Strength#21 Creativity, ingenuity, and originality

Strength#22 Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith

Strength#23 Self-control and self-regulation

Strength#24 Bravery and valor
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-

My results:

1- Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness

2 - Social intelligence

3 - Capacity to love and be loved

4 - Zest, enthusiasm, and energy

5 - Gratitude

6 - Kindness and generosity

7 - Leadership

8 - Fairness, equity, and justice

9 - Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness

10 - Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith

11 - Appreciation of beauty and excellence

12 - Creativity, ingenuity, and originality

13 - Curiosity and interest in the world

14 - Humor and playfulness

15 - Love of learning

16 - Bravery and valor

17 - Perspective (wisdom)

18 - Industry, diligence, and perseverance

19 - Forgiveness and mercy

20 - Modesty and humility

21 - Self-control and self-regulation

22 - Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty

23 - Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness

24 - Caution, prudence, and discretion

Creepy-

I found it ironic that a “positive psychology” guru created a test in which all the negative options are listed first

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Yes. That threw me off on some of them. Also, a lot of the questions seemed very open to interpretation.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Top StrengthCreativity, ingenuity, and originality
    Your Second StrengthForgiveness and mercy
    Your Third StrengthPerspective (wisdom)
    Your Fourth StrengthJudgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
    Your Fifth StrengthAppreciation of beauty and excellence
    Strength#6Fairness, equity, and justice
    Strength#7Gratitude
    Strength#8Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
    Strength#9Leadership
    Strength#10Bravery and valor
    Strength#11Curiosity and interest in the world
    Strength#12Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
    Strength#13Love of learning
    Strength#14Capacity to love and be loved
    Strength#15Kindness and generosity
    Strength#16Social intelligence
    Strength#17Humor and playfulness
    Strength#18Zest, enthusiasm, and energy
    Strength#19Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    Strength#20Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
    Strength#21Self-control and self-regulation
    Strength#22Caution, prudence, and discretion
    Strength#23Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    Strength#24Modesty and humility
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

September of Last Year:

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    My Top five:
    1) Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    3) Perspective (wisdom)
    4) Humor and playfulness
    5) Curiosity and interest in the world

My Bottom five:
    24) Capacity to love and be loved <-(lol)
    23) Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    22) Self-control and self-regulation
    21) Modesty and humility
    20) Industry, diligence, and perseverance
    Now (consistencies in bold):

My Top Five

1) Humor and playfulness
    3) Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
    4) Fairness, equity, and justice
    5) Kindness and generosity

24) Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
    23) Self-control and self-regulation
    22) Capacity to love and be loved
    21) Social intelligence
    20) Modesty and humility
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your Top StrengthLove of learning

Your Second Strength

Your Third Strength

Your Fourth Strength

Your Fifth Strength

Strength#6

Strength#7

Strength#8

Strength#9
    Humor and playfulness

Strength#10
    Leadership

Strength#11

Strength#12
    Perspective (wisdom)

Strength#13

Strength#14

Strength#15
    Bravery and valor

Strength#16
    Modesty and humility

Strength#17
    Social intelligence

Strength#18

Strength#19

Strength#20

Strength#21
    Forgiveness and mercy

Strength#22
    Kindness and generosity

Strength#23
    Gratitude

Strength#24

The test could have been a bit shorter but my results were fairly accurate.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. forgiveness and mercy
    2. self control and self-regulation(should be no. 1)
    3. curiosity and interest
    4. judgement, critical thinking
    5. hope optimism

fine, okay test.
    asd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds LII?
    SEE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think these "strength lists" are suited for turning people into puzzle pieces, to be put together in ways that work well... what difference does it make that Socionics includes a weakness list with explanations of how they're fine around your dual? Strengths you don't have are weaknesses... though the superego is something worse than a weakness (a weakness that puts down other people's corresponding strengths).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To see your weaknesses, you just need to look at the things at the bottom.

I was going to take it again, then I remembered that it's 240 questions long and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

It's interesting though... lately I've had two EJ types and one IJ type tell me that they think I'm more "detail oriented" than they are. They know me as the secretary/treasurer of the group we're in though, so I think that's why. I'm not a natural with that role, but I can do what's necessary to get the job done.
    SEE

Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength

Your Third Strength
    Perspective (wisdom)

Your Fourth Strength
    Love of learning

Your Fifth Strength

Strength#6
    Bravery and valor

Strength#7

Strength#8

Strength#9

Strength#10

Strength#11

Strength#12
    Modesty and humility

Strength#13
    Humor and playfulness

Strength#14
    Social intelligence

Strength#15

Strength#16
    Kindness and generosity

Strength#17

Strength#18
    Leadership

Strength#19

Strength#20

Strength#21

Strength#22

Strength#23
    Forgiveness and mercy

Strength#24
    Gratitude
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For separate purposes I did this test. And here are my results!

1: Forgiveness
    Forgiving those who have done wrong; accepting others’ shortcomings; giving people
    a second chance; not being vengeful.
    2: Judgment
    Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; not jumping to
    conclusions; being able to change one's mind in light of evidence; weighing all
    evidence fairly.
    3: Honesty
    Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in
    a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one's feelings and
    actions.
    4: Fairness
    Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting
    feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.
    5: Love of learning
    Mastering new skills, topics, and bodies of knowledge, whether on one's own or
    formally; related to the strength of curiosity but goes beyond it to describe the
    tendency to add systematically to what one knows.
    6: Perseverance
    Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles;
    “getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.
    7: Leadership
    Encouraging a group of which one is a member to get things done and at the same
    time maintain good relations within the group; organizing group activities and seeing
    that they happen.
    8: Teamwork
    Working well as a member of a group or team; being loyal to the group; doing one's
    share.
    9: Bravery
    Not shrinking from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain; speaking up for what’s right even if there’s opposition; acting on convictions even if unpopular; includes physical
    bravery but is not limited to it.
    10: Gratitude
    Being aware of and thankful for the good things that happen; taking time to express thanks.
    11: Humor
    Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side;
    making (not necessarily telling) jokes.
    12: Perspective
    Being able to provide wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself/others.
    13: Creativity
    Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.
    14: Hope
    Expecting the best in the future and working to achieve it; believing that a good future is something that can be brought about.
    15: Self-Regulation
    Regulating what one feels and does; being disciplined; controlling one's appetites and emotions.
    16: Zest
    Approaching life with excitement and energy; not doing things halfway or halfheartedly; living life as an adventure; feeling alive and activated.
    17: Prudence
    Being careful about one's choices; not taking undue risks; not saying or doing things that might later be regretted.
    18: Kindness
    Doing favors and good deeds for others; helping them; taking care of them.
    19: Humility
    Letting one's accomplishments speak for themselves; not regarding oneself as more special than one is.
    20: Spirituality
    Having coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe; knowing where one fits within the larger scheme; having beliefs about the meaning of life that shape conduct and provide comfort.
    21: Curiosity
    Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering.
    22: Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
    Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.
    23: Love
    Valuing close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing & caring are reciprocated; being close to people.
    24: Social intelligence
    Being aware of the motives/feelings of others and oneself; knowing what to do to fit into different social situations; knowing what makes other people tick.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy