Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Information elements experienced across the psyche

For purposes of clarity I call Ti an object's relative external statics: its placing in relation to other objects.

relative external statics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of change in one's situation.

relative external statics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changes in situation.

relative external statics of static internal objects: the experience of situation.

relative external statics of static external objects: performance with respect to situation.

relative external statics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of changes in one's position or place relative to other persons or objects.

relative external statics of dynamic external fields: the performance of change in one's position or place relative to other persons or objects.

relative external statics of static internal fields: the experience of position or placing relative to other persons or objects.

relative external statics of static external fields: performance with respect to one's position or placing relative to other persons or objects.

Note the duality between the objects and fields of the same kin: the experience of one's own position is given meaning through comparison with the position of others. Similarly, one's assessment of self-worth can be redeemed by apprehending the one's position in all of its fullness. (and comparatively, the fullness of the positions of others).
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-14-2008 at 06:59 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Se experienced across the psyche

For purposes of clarity I call an object's specific external statics: its coherency and constancy.

specific external statics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of change in one's will.

specific external statics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changing one's will.

specific external statics of static internal objects: the experience of having will.

specific external statics of static external objects: the use of will.

specific external statics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of changes in one's will relative to others.

specific external statics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changing one's will relative to others; ascent/decline.

specific external statics of static internal fields: the experience of one's will relative to others; the present balance of will.

specific external statics of static external fields: the performance of one's will relative to others; the present struggle of wills.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-14-2008 at 07:44 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fi as experienced across the psyche

For purposes of clarity I call Fi an object's relative internal statics: its constants of operation relative to others; its experiences of attraction and repulsion toward given objects and its states of motion toward or away from them.

relative internal statics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of change in one's motivation.

relative internal statics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changing one's motivation.

relative internal statics of static internal objects: the experience of having motive.

relative internal statics of static external objects: the execution of motive.

relative internal statics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of changes in one's motivation toward objects or away from them.

relative internal statics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changing one's motion toward or away from objects.

relative internal statics of static internal fields: the experience of motion toward objects or away from them; attraction/repulsion.

relative internal statics of static external fields: the motion of an object toward or away from other objects.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-14-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: cut'n'paste errors

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni experienced across the psyche

For purposes of clarity I call Ni an object's relative internal dynamics... although, that admittedly makes no sense. Time is that one aspect which, alone amongst all of them, may not be tangebly quantified. Call it "sequential progression".

relative internal dynamics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of changes in one's sense of time; a sense of timing for change.

relative internal dynamics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changes in one's timing.

relative internal dynamics of static internal objects: the experience of time; memory.

relative internal dynamics of static external objects: the performance or iteration of a process.

relative internal dynamics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of changes in one's sense of timing relative to others; readiness/hesitation.

relative internal dynamics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changes to one's timing relative to others; concert.

relative internal dynamics of static internal fields: the experience of time in relation to others; history.

relative internal dynamics of static external fields: the performance of a process in relation to other processes; machinery.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe experienced across the psyche

For purposes of clarity I call Fe an object's specific internal dynamics: its inner workings and the inducement of change via signal; the meaning of these signals, in as much as internal changes are the meaning of the signal which induces them.

specific internal dynamics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of change in a signal's interpretation.

specific internal dynamics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changing one's signal.

specific internal dynamics of static internal objects: the interpretation of signal.

specific internal dynamics of static external objects: the transmission of signal.

specific internal dynamics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of change in the interpretation of signal relative to others; changes in meaning.

specific internal dynamics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changes to one's signal relative to others; changing one's message.

specific internal dynamics of static internal fields: the interpretation of a signal relative to others; what something means.

specific internal dynamics of static external fields: the transmission of signal relative to others; sending a message.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-15-2008 at 06:33 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Te experienced across the psyche

For purposes of clarity I call Te an object's specific external dynamics: the work it does and the substance of its gains and losses relative to other objects. Everything gained must be lost of something else; everything lost is potentially another's gain.

specific external dynamics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of gain, loss.

specific external dynamics of dynamic external objects: the performance of gaining or losing.

specific external dynamics of static internal objects: the experience of possession.

specific external dynamics of static external objects: the use of possessions; work.

specific external dynamics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of gain/loss relative to others; changes in personal wealth.

specific external dynamics of dynamic external fields: the performance of trade, bartering; exchange of possessions.

specific external dynamics of static internal fields: the experience of possession relative to others; being wealthy/poor.

specific external dynamics of static external fields: the use of possessions relative to others; cooperation/competition.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Si experienced across the psyche

*DRAFT -- This is the toughest aspect because it's the most abstract of all of them. August herself barely understood it (makes sense obviously because it was her weakest function). Si is split into the qualia factor of sensation, and the actual physical relations which accomplish the sensory relationship. Consider the experience of sight, which unites the two in terms of both qualia and health: if you see white, then you are witnessing the color of the same; but if you see untraviolet light, then you see both the color and experience a burning sensation upon your eyes.*

For purposes of clarity I call Si an object's relative external dynamics: its harmony or disharmony of process in relation to other objects; its experiences of these relations.

relative external dynamics of dynamic internal objects: the experience of changes to qualia; variation, texture.

relative external dynamics of dynamic external objects: the performance of changes to qualia; artistry.

relative external dynamics of static internal objects: the experience of qualia.

relative external dynamics of static external objects: the presentation of qualia.

relative external dynamics of dynamic internal fields: the experience of change in one's health.

relative external dynamics of dynamic external fields: the performance of changing an object's relation to another; the practice of medicine.

relative external dynamics of static internal fields: the experience of process relation between objects; one's health.

relative external dynamics of static external fields: the relation of an object's process to other object's performance of their own processes; homeostasis or lack thereof. (disease)

*Just to make things clear, I used "relative/specific" instead of "field/object" for purposes of terminology: "relative external dynamics of static external fields", when broken down into its component descriptors, means something. "External field dynamics of static external fields" doesn't make sense, because dynamics is just another word for "changes". You could just as well use "External field changes of static external fields" or "relative external changes of static external fields", the latter of which is better because it implies that whatever external changes are taking place are happening relative to the persons involved in the changes. (that is, specific to the subject).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nice thread
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'll give an example of the experience of attraction and repulsion. So my SO may say he'll spend time with his ex. The indication of relationship between him and I may make me feel more resentful towards him because he's actively participating in something which is against my values or expectations based on principles. This makes me internally upset towards the action itself changing my own mood towards him. This has not happened in real life but it's an example of how this works
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html