Thread: Q: Socionics sentiment analysis

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Q: Socionics sentiment analysis

I'm curious as to what information elements or type you master socionists might identify/associate with this particular quotation:

"I walk around forever, thinking of all the things in real life that I know about every situation. I live it night and day. I know it's make-believe, but if you're going to create a dark moment, you can't just create it just because you imagine it. You've got to live it. And if you live it, it costs you."
    Will give more details as to who said this later... right now, I don't want to obscure opinions with too much peripheral info.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE, as a guess. but there's very little here to confirm that or not.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta NF was my first impression.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely got Beta NF from it as well.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta NF... but with a bit of shadow thrown in. This sounds like a very interesting -- and unusual -- person. Reminds me of a line from Bruce Almighty: "If you want to paint [experience] like that, you've got to use some dark colors." (that line was actually removed from the final cut, now that I think about it).

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI>EIE IMO.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Things in real life that I know about every sitaution"? What might those be? You INFps are so coy! >_<

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got from it.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Deffinitely intuitive, that's all I can say.

It doesn't make any sense to me. Pretty bizarre saying what's real is imagined and that you have to experience evil if you think it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Deffinitely intuitive, that's all I can say.

It doesn't make any sense to me. Pretty bizarre saying what's real is imagined and that you have to experience evil if you think it.
    If it makes you feel any better, I can't get anything out of analyzing it, either. Sounds nice, though.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    IEI>EIE IMO.
    I tend to think so too... I related.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie
    Well, to be fair... it's a quote taken out of context. The speaker is an actor, talking about the process of enacting a role, specifically that of Prospero from Shakespeare's Tempest.

The quote is Mandy Patinkin's. (Princess Bride, Chicago Hope, Criminal Minds).

And although I'm only an amateur actor, I tend to think of the acting process exactly in the same way. If you're really immersing yourself in a character, you will experience genuine emotion and turbulence (if part of that role). The best dramatic actors can tap into a kind of collective experience and basically become a medium, a vessel for that. The audience becomes drawn into the depiction of the common human condition because the actors feel fully and convey the experience believably. Stage actors, being much more immediate to the audience can be more effective at creating this kind of emotional resonance.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune
    And although I'm only an amateur actor, I tend to think of the acting process exactly in the same way. If you're really immersing yourself in a character, you will experience genuine emotion and turbulence (if part of that role). The best dramatic actors can tap into a kind of collective experience and basically become a medium, a vessel for that. The audience becomes drawn into the depiction of the common human condition because the actors feel fully and convey the experience believably. Stage actors, being much more immediate to the audience can be more effective at creating this kind of emotional resonance.
    Yes.