Thread: What are IEI/INFp main strengths that attract their duals? (IEI-SLE)

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face What are IEI/INFp main strengths that attract their duals? (IEI-SLE)

Or strengths.

I read that we must use our leading functions/strengths to attract our duals. What are IEIs?

When I see my dual I don't say anything, even when he starts talking to me haha. Thats not my leading function is it ?

Oh and another thing. I miss my dual. But I don't know how to start interacting with him, cause I can't just walk up and talk to him. What do I do to get him to talk to me? He wants me already . Maybe if I just don't hide everytime I see him...maybe then he would talk to me?

I would appreciate help from anyone, but if your an SLE, then I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    What are IEIs?
    The greatest fuck machines on the planet.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    The greatest fuck machines on the planet.
    Lol, you are so SLE! I love it .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol allie
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie
    This sounds pointless but I'll say it anyway -- I think the point of 'duality' is that two types will just naturally be better for each other. You don't need to 'act' a certain way. Nick, an IEI on here, has said that all he does is lie around waiting to get raped to attract SLEs. Do that.
    hey!

(realizes this is true and goes back to hiding under the covers)
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its our mystique haha atleast it comes a bit naturally to me. I'm not too good at being initiative (very awkward) so I have to give off the vibe that I've got alot of depth to me that you can't see. If you'd like to know come on over slowly please!

I would also like to know about SLE's?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Or strengths.

I read that we must use our leading functions/strengths to attract our duals. What are IEIs?

When I see my dual I don't say anything, even when he starts talking to me haha. Thats not my leading function is it ?

Oh and another thing. I miss my dual. But I don't know how to start interacting with him, cause I can't just walk up and talk to him. What do I do to get him to talk to me? He wants me already . Maybe if I just don't hide everytime I see him...maybe then he would talk to me?

I would appreciate help from anyone, but if your an SLE, then I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.
    throw stuff at him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or strengths.
    Master said: "For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes."

So keep quiet and listen to the Will of the Force, let it guide you.
    Most of the time IT will tell you to chance some shit in you and around you. Do that or at least try to do that. Speak about this change and if SLEs will be around, they will start to pay attention.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, your strong functions is being positively emotional but not about Si stuff, but something more real-world and work hard-play hard than just sipping drinks at a quiet band practice. but it's theoretical only. in practice, IEIs are said to posess internal worrying thoughts, including phobias and tragic overtones (or something? not too sure if that's a suitable word).
    No, I think this is a fair question. Just how much of Ni is really a strength practically. Can anyone describe - for good motivations, what kind of traits NiFe would lead to. Or an infp's strenghts are correlated to which possible traits in real life? especially being 4w5's, there would be a tendancy to see themselves negatively. So it would be appreciated if others could pass on some observations, descriptions etc. Even if you believe it has nothing directly to do with Type-per-se.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to add this: if you're interested in a specific SLE, stare at him (then look away). Make eye contact whenever you're in the same room together. If you do it enough and he becomes interested, he'll approach you and you won't have to do any work at all. It's like a dream.

It's a good question about Ni though. I can see how SLEs appreciate the creative but how does Ni manifest itself outwardly? I dunno really. Dreaminess? The need for ? Are we that obvious? Perhaps.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I seem to get along best in groups of all males... because there's a lot of repressed homosexuals, straight guys that protect everybody, and gay passive males that like to be gang raped, and bisexual men that just like to have sex with guys occasionally.

Nobody wants to be gay, but ends up doing gay-ish things with me anyway. I seem to just bring it out in most people. I respect the true, 100% straight guys though. (All 5 of them.)

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bnd View Post
    I seem to get along best in groups of all males... because there's a lot of repressed homosexuals, straight guys that protect everybody, and gay passive males that like to be gang raped, and bisexual men that just like to have sex with guys occasionally.

Nobody wants to be gay, but ends up doing gay-ish things with me anyway. I seem to just bring it out in most people. I respect the true, 100% straight guys though. (All 5 of them.)
    What exactly do you mean by this? Bring it out, examples?
    SLE-Ti