Thread: Dolphin

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dolphin

Misutii and all comers give your argument.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see anything other than ISFp. It wouldn't surprise me if she now tell us she's gamma just like Allie recently did, for reasons I would love to hear.
    Last edited by Steve; 09-12-2008 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dolphin gets along far too well with the beta clique. her anachronistic rants can be compared very closely to certain disseminations of allie, garmonbozia, hitta, strrrng, bulletsanddoves, discojoe, occasionally glamourama, crazedrat...

dolphin is all about drama and emotional suspension to make an argument. she is listed on ashton's list as the closest companion to user themime; think about that for a second.

this is iffy, but i'd say SEE is a better typing than SEI. both, however, are far more problematic than beta NF, presumably IEI.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    dolphin gets along far too well with the beta clique. her anachronistic rants can be compared very closely to certain disseminations of allie, garmonbozia, hitta, strrrng, bulletsanddoves, discojoe, occasionally glamourama, crazedrat...
    You think hitta, discojoe, allie are beta?

If so, which types?

I thought dolphin was SEI :/
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dolphin is all about drama and emotional suspension to make an argument.
    I agree.

she is listed on ashton's list as the closest companion to user themime; think about that for a second.
    I've been thinking about this for about three minutes, and I don't understand. theMime is/was clearly SEI in my view. I know of this fact, because her and I go way back and we agree on a lot of interpersonal issues along with being super-flinchy and sensitive to touch. So in my understanding, you are saying that Ashton thinks that dolphin and mime are the same type. Are you disagreeing with that point or something?
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy B View Post
    You think hitta, discojoe, allie are beta?

If so, which types?

I thought dolphin was SEI :/
    my suggestions are IEI, LSI, and IEI respectively. possibly excepting discojoe, none of this is news particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I agree.

I've been thinking about this for about three minutes, and I don't understand. theMime is/was clearly SEI in my view. I know of this fact, because her and I go way back and we agree on a lot of interpersonal issues along with being super-flinchy and sensitive to touch. So in my understanding, you are saying that Ashton thinks that dolphin and mime are the same type. Are you disagreeing with that point or something?
    yes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Why? Are you going to counteract it with your vibes?

yes. Fi sub to be exact.
    so does that make you my dual or am i LII?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so does that make you my dual or am i LII?
    stfu and be my Ti buddy.

anyway, I can feel the gears turning in dolphin's side of the field. Page long argument coming up.

edit: ooooo dolphin knows it too.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII.
    i see.

props, anyway, for not pulling an allie.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type are you? IEI. What type is he? IEI.

IEI IEI IEI IEI IEI IEI IEI IEI IEI

you are more similar to Allie than you realize.

I'm an IEI. Kam's an IEI. Now that I've thought about it for 3 minutes, Mime's probably an IEI. Even you Christy are probably a rather deluded IEI.

Hello, I'm an IEI? What are you? Oh, let me guesss........nooooooo. =) :-D ZOMG IEI WE ARE SOOOO MUCH MORE SIMILAR THAN WE REALIZED
    That was amusing.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? Are you going to counteract it with your vibes?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I don't see anything other than ISFp. It wouldn't surprise me if she now tell us she's gamma just like Allie recently did, for reasons I would love to hear.
    Gamma is the darkness. Sometimes I wonder if I'm ILI - it's always when there's something wrong, when, I suppose, my is not doing well. Those times have the feel of an ILI to me, and they probably do have something to do with my id, but I doubt that is how a true ILI would see it.

For this reason, I wonder if some true alphas have "fallen" into Gamma - defeated, and surrendering to the darkness of their ids.

Gamma might have a similar view of Alpha, but actually, "darkness" might be specific to .

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clear out, Gamma, and take refuge in Alpha! A deeper darkness has come!

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see us as anything else but conflictors.

I would love to pull an "allie", if I only knew what the hell you were referring to.

Why am I not surprised? Over half your VI impressions have been wrong. Why did you have to go running to Sarah everytime you were figuring out someone's type? Because you don't actually have any "VI skills". On top of that, you are a generally shitty person, manipulative, cowardly, and egotistical. I should have trusted my *intuition* a long time ago when it screamed "this is an asshole, get the fuck away". But I didn't, because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But it turns out you don't really have feelings - only a facade. A floating ego. You pretend you're the better person, the "nice guy". But just because you're quiet about who you dislike in public doesn't mean shit. You can say someone's "full of shit" in a pm, but to their faces you act the reasonable guy. Fucking coward. Your intuitions are bullcrap. Don't assume you know shit about me. Go back your James Ingram.

Oh hahaha. This is fucking funny, isn't? How clever we are!! Omg haha let's beeee a SEI and laugh so we don't hurt the poor little ENTps feeeelings!! He'll absolutely love it when we pretend he has them, ok?!?!??! Lets try to smooooooooooth things over with a little smoooooooooth xylophone playing. Oh look, it's all tinkly and bright, a sure antidote to our problems. I'm sure it will help us channel our feelings and we will become a new person.

Does this mean you're going to hide behind a xylophone instead of a piano?
    Steve is probably one of the nicest guys on this forum, and he's wise not to start an argument with someone he dislikes when there is nothing to gain, something you have never learned.

You want to talk about people full of shit? I think you are full of shit Dolphin. Did that hurt you at all, or did it just strengthen your resolve? As of now, I really don't care. Have a nice day Amanda.
    D-SEI 9w1

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Has anyone seen my cat?

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see us as anything else but conflictors.

I would love to pull an "allie", if I only knew what the hell you were referring to.

Why am I not surprised? Over half your VI impressions have been wrong. Why did you have to go running to Sarah everytime you were figuring out someone's type? Because you don't actually have any "VI skills". On top of that, you are a generally shitty person, manipulative, cowardly, and egotistical. I should have trusted my *intuition* a long time ago when it screamed "this is an asshole, get the fuck away". But I didn't, because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But it turns out you don't really have feelings - only a facade. A floating ego. You pretend you're the better person, the "nice guy". But just because you're quiet about who you dislike in public doesn't mean shit. You can say someone's "full of shit" in a pm, but to their faces you act the reasonable guy. Fucking coward. Your intuitions are bullcrap. Don't assume you know shit about me. Go back your James Ingram.

Oh hahaha. This is fucking funny, isn't? How clever we are!! Omg haha let's beeee a SEI and laugh so we don't hurt the poor little ENTps feeeelings!! He'll absolutely love it when we pretend he has them, ok?!?!??! Lets try to smooooooooooth things over with a little smoooooooooth xylophone playing. Oh look, it's all tinkly and bright, a sure antidote to our problems. I'm sure it will help us channel our feelings and we will become a new person.

Does this mean you're going to hide behind a xylophone instead of a piano?
    lol it's a vibraphone, commonly referred to as "vibes". Too much seriousness for even a lame joke

As per the rest of what you said, what can I say? lol

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Steve: was the picture supposed to be an allusion to Ashton's influence lol? The sticks were shaped like an "A".

@dolphin: are you going to write something up about why you're ESFp? Or is it not worth it anymore?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an IEI. Kam's an IEI. Now that I've thought about it for 3 minutes, Mime's probably an IEI. Even you Christy are probably a rather deluded IEI.

Hello, I'm an IEI? What are you? Oh, let me guesss........nooooooo. =) :-D ZOMG IEI WE ARE SOOOO MUCH MORE SIMILAR THAN WE REALIZED
    Lol, I thought I was IEI for a bit too. Now I simply don't care as much. Or possibly I gave up and went and made sandcastles instead. I miss my man

FWIW I've been involved with what was most definitely an LSE and no way was he my dual.

I think we're all SEI-Fe with a slightly better developed chunk of Si on the side. Or somesuch shit. OMG. Like, YES.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

EI EI O

THE WORLD IS MUCH SIMPLER WHEN PEOPLE ALL ACT THE SAME AS EACH OTHER.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I just must be a shitty person; I guess I should go away and cry in a corner. Woe is me...

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I guess I just must be a shitty person; I guess I should go away and cry in a corner. Woe is me...
    Don't soil the floor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I am not Si.
    That much I'm inclined to agree with, though I might be mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG. Like, NO. Please shut the fuck up. You're annoying. And I am not Si.
    i think i agree with this.

from your posts, you seem for Se valuing, though i may be wrong.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Perhaps we should start a junior socionics page for those youngsters that feel picked on by the adults who visit the forums. That way they can have their own safe haven area. Obviously the ones who don't find age an issue would still be able to visit the normal pages.
    Oh, and dolphin doesn't seem particularly alpha or Si, does seem very Fe though.
    I'm rly grown up Diana.
    D-SEI 9w1

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Perhaps we should start a junior socionics page for those youngsters that feel picked on by the adults who visit the forums. That way they can have their own safe haven area. Obviously the ones who don't find age an issue would still be able to visit the normal pages.
    More meaningless Fi from Diana.

How about the older people get a life and stop picking on younger people to feel good about themselves?

Oh, you're so mature, Diana. Golly gee.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-bg

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point is you all need to stop whining and crying so much. Nobody is picking on you. The older people are treating you the same as they would treat someone their own age, and some, like you and dolphin don't seem to be able to handle it. If you want us to baby you and talk down to you, good luck, it's not going to happen. How about you stop focusing on how old someone is or isn't? It's not like you're little kids or something, you don't need to be protected from us big old meanies.
    Where did I complain in this thread about anything regarding age or bullying? Nowhere. Learn how to fucking read before you make your sanctimonious Fi judgments on people.

edit: rofl @ you actually thinking I would feel "bullied" by you or any of the other "elders" here. You'd look like a clown if you engaged some of the younger posters here in a real argument, without the protection of your noble Fi.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice try pretending you're not whining about age though.
    There is a difference between whining and criticizing. As I said before, I have no qualms about engaging any member in a debate, regardless of age. To suggest that I am somehow threatened by the older users on here only demonstrates your limited reading comprehension skills and compensatory Fi superiority complex.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ strrrng:Try again. 'Picking on' were the words used by both you and I. Keep on digging.
    Yes, I used those words to convey what I saw the older people trying to do. I was not trying to communicate how those (pathetic) attempts made me feel; rather, only how the actions appeared.

Get it now?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Nobody is picking on you. I don't see any difference in how someone talks to one poster compared to another based on age. (An obvious exception was when Joy's son Travis was here, but he IS a kid)
    How he acted was also a very important factor - he could have been a kid but coming in not sounding like one, in which case I doubt people would have reacted the same way as when he was all HII EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Diana

Last edited by Diana; 09-13-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: paragraph formatting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast