Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niffweed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Niffweed

Lets discuss how niffweed is not ILI.

He lives at *if it's real, it should be deleted and don't ever do this again; it it's a joke, it can be deleted* - Expat

Anyone want to pay him a visit with me and find out for sure?
    Last edited by Expat; 09-10-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you know where he lives then get a money pool going to hire a girl to go to his house and give him a good time
    Last edited by crazedrat; 09-10-2008 at 05:16 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to see through his strange delusional autistic obsessive compulsive agressive narcistic frustrated behaviour to spot that he is just an ordinary ILI.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that actually his address?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he outed niff

BAN
    I will not aim for the head.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too late, I saw it.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    You have to see through his strange delusional autistic obsessive compulsive agressive narcistic frustrated behaviour to spot that he is just an ordinary ILI.
    Not at all: the combination of the pathologies mentioned by you here are a dead giveaway of a very unhealthy ILI.

Good job, btw!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed is one of those really caustic, "negative" ILIs who you claim to adore so much. I don't understand your blindness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like anyone would want to visit niffweed.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    true
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-Cyclops

I'm confused that's an earth address

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if it is a typical Dutch thing to say, but Niffweed has a mother too, you know. Nobody chooses to be like that. I have to admit that I sometimes feel ashamed ridiculing him.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You 'people' aren't even worthy of being insulted.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The forum is an emotional Leper colony of woundedness. I just never knew.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The forum is an emotional Leper colony of woundedness. I just never knew.
    It's never to late to become a Samaritan FWIW, I won't, it's still Niffweed's own problem.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    You 'people' aren't even worthy of being insulted.
    you can't kill something that is dead, like niffweeds spirit for example

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bwahaha this will make it all the easier to assassinate him.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am on my way.

Once I get there, me and niff will give an exclusive video interview explaining why Jung is LSI, and post it here on the forum.

And hopefully, we'll become celebrities like Sean and Justin.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, you could say you're duals. <3
    Of course we're duals. He's my bitch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed is one of those really caustic, "negative" ILIs who you claim to adore so much. I don't understand your blindness.
    Trust me, Niffweed is not an ILI. I've fucked my Dual. Made out with my dual (male and female), fought with my dual, made up with my dual. Formed LIFE BONDS with my dual. Trust me, I know how an ILI sleeps, breathes, eats, and thinks. Niffweed is NOT ILI, and I know that for a fact.

Listen, don't get me wrong, i'm not pointing fingers at all you for mistyping him. Typing people is really hard. To be honest, Gamma quadra is the only one I'm really sure about, and even then, I'm only really really sure about my activator LIE and Dual ILI. I get the feel that a lot of people in this forum don't know how to type gamma in general..... This does make sense I guess because Gamma aren't really the forum types, and if they are, it's for a wierd reason (myself included)......

But I am 100% sure Niffweed is not ILI.....

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are 100% wrong, as much as I hate to admit it.
    He is probably a different subtype, and has a number of other different characteristics than you are used to. He is regressive instead of progressive. He is maladapted. You are interacting with him over the internet. He also might be autistic. You are underestimating the relevance of that. But yeah, you're wrong. Learn the types better. You sleep with an ILI? Many of us on this board are fucking ILIs ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    Trust me, Niffweed is not an ILI. I've fucked my Dual. Made out with my dual (male and female), fought with my dual, made up with my dual. Formed LIFE BONDS with my dual. Trust me, I know how an ILI sleeps, breathes, eats, and thinks. Niffweed is NOT ILI, and I know that for a fact.
    yes, perhaps you have indeed "fucked [made out with, fought with, etc.] [your] Dual," but you haven't done the aforementioned with niffweed (if you, by any chance, have, then feel free to correct me).
    there is nothing particularly noteworthy in niffweed's behavior or mindset I observce that seems to directly contradict that of an ILI.
    I think it is ridiculous to claim anything with 100% certainty.

my curiosity has been ignited. why are you so strongly opposed to niffweed's self-typing as ILI?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen, don't get me wrong, i'm not pointing fingers at all you for mistyping him. Typing people is really hard. To be honest, Gamma quadra is the only one I'm really sure about, and even then, I'm only really really sure about my activator LIE and Dual ILI. I get the feel that a lot of people in this forum don't know how to type gamma in general..... This does make sense I guess because Gamma aren't really the forum types, and if they are, it's for a wierd reason (myself included)......

But I am 100% sure Niffweed is not ILI.....
    Just because a person doesn't like their dual... doesn't mean that person is not their dual. Some of my duals here pretty much irritate the shit out of me...lol. Seems like you are just under the impression that because a person is your dual, you should have some magical relationship and get along perfectly... well, it doesn't work that way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a lot of you have a total misrepresentation of an ILI in your mind. You think "ZOMG ILI IS THE CRITIC AND PESSIMISTIC" so you think an ILI is going to be cranky and pissed off all the time. Well, let me tell you something about ILIs, they don't get pissed off, they just get annoyed. And when they get annoyed, they don't get agressive or start fights are start yelling and shit, they just go away and stop caring (or act like they don't care).

reyn_til_runa or whatever her name is is the only person I've seen on this forum who I'm pretty sure might be an ILI....

And yeah, I know how they like to talk online too.... I've been chatting, facebooking, livejournaling etc with one of them for years....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Just because a person doesn't like their dual... doesn't mean that person is not their dual. Some of my duals here pretty much irritate the shit out of me...lol. Seems like you are just under the impression that because a person is your dual, you should have some magical relationship and get along perfectly... well, it doesn't work that way.
    p.s. I know what duality is, and you'll know it beyond a doubt when you find it (if you haven't already)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hell, lets keep going:

They wouldn't post a thread like "I'm an idiot" then ten minutes later post another thread "now i'm not".

They wouldn't go about getting people banned from a wiki in a backhanded way.... they wouldn't care enough about something like that....

They're usually depressed about life and people in general but they usually don't go about talking about these things to others, unless you get to know them really really well.

They really really really don't like coming off as being attached to others or others appearing to be attached to them.

Being gamma, they really don't value group atmosphere.... I'm telling you I really can't imagine an ILI joining a forum unless it was just to goof off on every once and a while or watch and learn and read mostly.... They certainly wouldn't participate often or initiate things unless at topic really struck a deep vein with them.....

Countless other subtleties (which niffweed doesn't conform to)... I can go on if you want.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pps. crazedrat, i think you might be IEI (one of the few types i'm really sure about).... but it's cool because IEIs are fucking amazing and I love them (i'm trying to bone one who's my boss right now, and another one who's my colleage is trying to bone me [or lets just say she would in a heartbeat])

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoodrat,

Although Niffweed isn't the best advertisement of an ILI, I can't see him as anything different. As many people allready posted, he has some serious troubles/issues. Which make him a strange personality.

Which type do you think he is, when he's not ILI?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Hoodrat,

Although Niffweed isn't the best advertisement of an ILI, I can't see him as anything different. As many people allready posted, he has some serious troubles/issues. Which make him a strange personality.

Which type do you think he is, when he's not ILI?
    he thinks he's LII, as far as i know. i agree w/ niffweed's self-typing, too. actually i'm more certain that he's ILI than i would ever claim to be about my own type.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoodrat, stop being annoying, and go fuck an ILI

nobody is saying that all ILIs are like niffweed, just that niffweed is one variant out of many possible of ILIs. This leaves the possibility for an infinite amount of variation.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Hoodrat, stop being annoying, and go fuck an ILI

nobody is saying that all ILIs are like niffweed, just that niffweed is one variant out of many possible of ILIs. This leaves the possibility for an infinite amount of variation.
    male and female at the same time. this is your challenge.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pps. crazedrat, i think you might be IEI (one of the few types i'm really sure about).... but it's cool because IEIs are fucking amazing and I love them (i'm trying to bone one who's my boss right now, and another one who's my colleage is trying to bone me [or lets just say she would in a heartbeat])
    it doesn't matter what you think. i have been doing socionics for much longer than you have, and i am much more aware of my thought process than you are. i do not need you to come and inform me of what i am. the fact you think consoling me by telling me its ok cuz "you wana bone an IEI anyway" proves you are a megalomaniac. You can't see outside of your own mind. It's a certain kind of retardation, and it fits in well with the stupid comments you're making on here which don't generalize outside of your mind into reality at all, yet you are treating them as if they do. you can go fuck yourself.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im 100% sure this is a really bad argument -_-
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    im 100% sure this is a really bad argument -_-
    Actually, I think that may win the prize for worst argumnent ever seen on the 16t. Congratulations, hoodrat

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Actually, I think that may win the prize for worst argumnent ever seen on the 16t. Congratulations, hoodrat
    thats a freakin' accomplishment too
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly think you people are generally hopeless. It's funny though. Keep on living life! When you're dead and buried with worms crawling through your brian, it won't matter if you were wrong about socionics anyway! I'm done with this thread.

(p.s. I plan on living forever, so this doesn't apply to me; in other words, I need to get this stuff right)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time a worm crawled through my brian and he died.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't believe i have an SEE trying to tell me im clueless

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    can't believe i have an SEE trying to tell me im clueless
    Then perhaps you haven't interacted with that many SEEs. This phenomenon is quite common actually. An SEE can be so sure that she is right, and she don't hesitate to point out to you what you don't know or what you have overlooked. It is a mutual fight over facts. That an ILI and an SEE can have these really harsh disagreements is something that outsiders (like Expat for example) have such a hard time understanding. An ILI/SEE dual couple can argue fiercely against each others positions and yet remain the best friends. Such arguments are impossible to have with ESEs, with whom your relation is much more guarded, much more silent, and much more awkward.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Then perhaps you haven't interacted with that many SEEs. This phenomenon is quite common actually. An SEE can be so sure that she is right, and she don't hesitate to point out to you what you don't know or what you have overlooked. It is a mutual fight over facts. That an ILI and an SEE can have these really harsh disagreements is something that outsiders (like Expat for example) have such a hard time understanding. An ILI/SEE dual couple can argue fiercely against each others positions and yet remain the best friends. Such arguments are impossible to have with ESEs, with whom your relation is much more guarded, much more silent, and much more awkward.
    Yup, agreed. And by the way crazedrat I was learning (but most importantly PRACTICING IN REAL LIFE) socionics long before I joined these forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast