Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 284

Thread: People on the forum and socionics opinions

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default People on the forum and socionics opinions

    EZRAAAAA: DOES THE JOBS YOU HATE, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THEM!

    Please note: this is entirely impartial of me. How I rate your socionics opinions bears no relation to how much I like you as a person.

    People who are (or at least seem to be), generally, on the right track
    -Baby
    -BurntOrange
    -cracka
    -Diana
    -Elro
    -Expat
    -Gilly
    -glamourama
    -idolatrie
    -implied
    -Kristiina
    -liveandletlive
    -Logos
    -Loki
    -Mimosa Pudica
    -Minde
    -misutii
    -mn0good
    -munenori2
    -niffweed17
    -normal
    -PotatoSpirit
    -reyn_til_runa
    -ScarlettLux*
    -Slacker Mom
    -Subterranean
    -Suomea
    -tereg
    -unefille

    People who appear to need their views readjusting slightly
    -Allie*
    -Carla**
    -Cyclops*
    -discojoe**
    -esper**
    -FDG*
    -Huitzilopochtli
    -Jem
    -Joy**
    -jxrtes**
    -Ms. Kensington**
    -thehotelambush*
    -snegledmaca
    -Steve*
    -UDP*

    People who you just need to sit down face-to-face with to drill into their thick fucking head the correct way to approach socionics
    -Blaze**
    -dbmmama
    -dee*
    -eunice*
    -heath
    -jessica129
    -JuJu
    -LokiVanguard
    -machintruc*
    -Most new members
    -strrrng*
    -tbone018937520346124
    -Winterpark

    Absolute lost causes
    -crazedrat
    -hitta
    -Phaedrus
    -tcaudilllg

    People who either couldn't care less about socionics or don't seem to have any clear socionics opinions
    -1981slater
    -aka-kitsune
    -bee
    -Bionicgoat
    -BLauritson
    -Darkstar
    -Mariano Rajoy
    -mercutio
    -Ryene Astraelis
    -Starfall

    *Implies that this individual may actually be a level down from what they are
    **Implies that this individual may actually be a level up from what they are

  2. #2
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, good, now go fuck yourself. Because I'd hate to do it.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  3. #3
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ahem, the "correct" way being the "Ezra" way.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  4. #4
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow. I was mentioned. *feels honored*

    *feels even more honored that she's not on the bad list*
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  5. #5
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    People who you just need to sit down face-to-face with to drill into their thick fucking head the correct way to approach socionics
    -machintruc*
    You're such a fuckin' fucked idiot. Faggots are cooler than you. Fuck you.

  6. #6
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    You're such a fuckin' fucked idiot. Faggots are cooler than you. Fuck you.
    I bet that feels good even though you're trying to be offhand and nonserious about it.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well-done, by the way. I agree with everything with the exception of strrrng; I believe he belongs in the category above, perhaps with one star.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    people who consistently get many things right, from my perspective (as you'll see, this is a very biased list)
    diana (possibly well developed)
    electric
    expat (possibly well developed)
    implied
    isha
    mea
    rick

    people with very well developed views who don't belong in the first category for one reason or another (ie some amount of error is accepted given that generally these people have a good grasp of the subject)
    baby (possibly moderately developed)
    ezra
    gilly
    glamourama (possibly moderately developed)
    herzy (possibly moderately developed)
    kim
    logos
    loki
    minde
    mn0good (possibly consistently right; she's actually right most all of the time, but she spouts a lot of unintelligible gibberish too)
    mysticsonic
    slacker mom (possibly moderately developed)
    starfall (possibly moderately developed)
    tereg (possibly moderately developed)
    vague

    moderately well developed views, possibly with some problems
    anndelise (possibly well developed)
    baby (possibly well developed)
    blauritson
    carla (possibly well developed)
    elro
    esper (possibly well developed; hasn't devoted enough time to the subject matter, as far as i can tell. i think esper is very intelligent and probably respect her judgment more than many, but her socionics views seem quite shallow; if she's making a number of good judgments she's also making poor ones -- maybe similar to my enneagram views in comparison to hers.)
    heath
    hostage child (possibly well developed)
    ifmd95
    jonathan
    joy
    kamangir
    khamelion
    kristiina (possibly tenuous)
    misutii
    ms kensington (possibly tenuous)
    munenori (possibly doesn't care)
    reyn til runa
    scarlettlux
    snegledmaca
    suomea (possibly well developed)
    thehotelambush (possibly well developed; he has a lot of "well developed" ideas but some of them make perfect sense and a few of them are absurd)
    unefille
    XoX

    tenuous views, possibly eccentric, poorly thought out, or not well developed
    bee
    blaze
    christyb
    coolguy89
    dbmmama
    discojoe
    dolphin
    hellothere (possibly moderately developed)
    jessica129 (possibly hopeless/jxrtes)
    jimbean
    juju (possibly hopeless/jxrtes)
    kioshi
    lokivanguard
    mpiazza000
    olga
    oyburger
    ritella
    rocky
    smilingeyes
    UDP (possibly moderately developed)
    winterpark

    hopeless cases who listen (ie jxrtes archetype)
    allie
    ashton
    dee (possibly hopeless/phaedrus)
    drd252
    eunice
    hkkmr
    hoodrat
    jriddy
    jxrtes
    rmcnew
    smccosker
    steve

    hopeless cases who do not listen (ie phaedrus archetype)
    bulletsanddoves
    consentingadult
    crazedrat
    cyclops
    dioklecian
    FDG
    hitta
    hugo
    jadae
    jarno
    machintruc
    mikemex
    phaedrus
    tcaudilllg

    don't seem to care
    bionicgoat
    cpig
    cracka
    garmonbozia
    pitbull
    subterranean
    themime

    special case
    strrrng


    i have omitted myself. one other name has been inconspicuously omitted that should be included on the basis of socionics views alone.
    Last edited by niffweed17; 09-10-2008 at 09:16 PM.

  9. #9
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    (as you'll see, this is a very biased list)
    At least you can admit it while providing a well-supported argument.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What I'm impressed by is that you guys are able to mentally keep track of all those people.

  11. #11
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    EZRAAAAA: DOES THE JOBS YOU HATE, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THEM!

    Please note: this is entirely impartial of me. How I rate your socionics opinions bears no relation to how much I like you as a person.

    People who are (or at least seem to be), generally, on the right track
    -Baby
    -BurntOrange
    -cracka
    -Diana
    -Elro
    -Expat
    -Gilly
    -glamourama
    -idolatrie
    -implied
    -Kristiina
    -liveandletlive
    -Logos
    -Loki
    -Mimosa Pudica
    -Minde
    -misutii
    -mn0good
    -munenori2
    -niffweed17
    -normal
    -PotatoSpirit
    -reyn_til_runa
    -ScarlettLux*
    -Slacker Mom
    -Subterranean
    -Suomea
    -tereg
    -unefille

    People who appear to need their views readjusting slightly
    -Allie*
    -Carla**
    -Cyclops*
    -discojoe**
    -esper**
    -FDG*
    -Huitzilopochtli
    -Jem
    -Joy**
    -jxrtes**
    -Ms. Kensington**
    -thehotelambush*
    -snegledmaca
    -Steve*
    -UDP*

    People who you just need to sit down face-to-face with to drill into their thick fucking head the correct way to approach socionics
    -Blaze**
    -dbmmama
    -dee*
    -eunice*
    -heath
    -jessica129
    -JuJu
    -LokiVanguard
    -machintruc*
    -Most new members
    -strrrng*
    -tbone018937520346124
    -Winterpark

    Absolute lost causes
    -crazedrat
    -hitta
    -Phaedrus
    -tcaudilllg

    People who either couldn't care less about socionics or don't seem to have any clear socionics opinions
    -1981slater
    -aka-kitsune
    -bee
    -Bionicgoat
    -BLauritson
    -Darkstar
    -Mariano Rajoy
    -mercutio
    -Ryene Astraelis
    -Starfall

    *Implies that this individual may actually be a level down from what they are
    **Implies that this individual may actually be a level up from what they are

    Stereotyping people based on your own expectations of a system that may or may not exist is retarded. People change the "rules" of socionics to fit their own expectations of how a person is compared to themselves and what traits they think they are. Everyone has their own system, everyone is a lost cause, because people aren't smart enough to see outside of the box and see outside of their mistakes. Socionics is a theoretical system. Almighty God hasn't came down with the book "The Bible Part 2: Ezra's Truth" and bestowed some more of his amazing objectivity to a completely subjective world. You are no better than Phaedrus(though a bit more communicative). This is your crack, your drug. You like to believe that your knowledge is superior to others. There seriously needs to be a Socionics Rehab program. There are infinite possibilities to the truth. There are things about the human mind that we do not understand(and may never understand). There are things about people in general that we may not ever understand, like whether or not a soul or some hidden force exists behind our rationale. People have a lot more to them than usually meets the eye. There is usually whole networks of logical systems within people that socionics will never ever ever ever ever explain. To fit people into a system and to call it your truth, and criticizing people for changing the rules to a system that you've become attached to is really fucked up. We'll never get anywhere if we don't explore.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  12. #12
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Suck a dick, Ezra.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  13. #13
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Stereotyping people based on your own expectations of a system that may or may not exist is retarded. People change the "rules" of socionics to fit their own expectations of how a person is compared to themselves and what traits they think they are. Everyone has their own system, everyone is a lost cause, because people aren't smart enough to see outside of the box and see outside of their mistakes. Socionics is a theoretical system. Almighty God hasn't came down with the book "The Bible Part 2: Ezra's Truth" and bestowed some more of his amazing objectivity to a completely subjective world. You are no better than Phaedrus(though a bit more communicative). This is your crack, your drug. You like to believe that your knowledge is superior to others. There seriously needs to be a Socionics Rehab program. There are infinite possibilities to the truth. There are things about the human mind that we do not understand(and may never understand). There are things about people in general that we may not ever understand, like whether or not a soul or some hidden force exists behind our rationale. People have a lot more to them than usually meets the eye. There is usually whole networks of logical systems within people that socionics will never ever ever ever ever explain. To fit people into a system and to call it your truth, and criticizing people for changing the rules to a system that you've become attached to is really fucked up. We'll never get anywhere if we don't explore.
    +100
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  14. #14
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed
    special case
    strrrng
    Did someone just call nicki special???


    (runs away with self-loathing 4 glee)
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  15. #15
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I lolled. Yeah, I have views. Don't really express them nor care how that reflects on my view of socionics as seen by others, although I do use it more than you'd imagine once in a while.

    Pretty close really.

    Let's get back to the fun stuff!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  16. #16
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    I lolled. Yeah, I have views. Don't really express them nor care how that reflects on my view of socionics as seen by others, although I do use it more than you'd imagine once in a while.

    Pretty close really.

    Let's get back to the fun stuff!
    I'd like to invite you and your friends to a vacation in Louisiana.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  17. #17
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WHY AM I NEVER INCLUDED IN THESE SORTS OF LISTS?!??!?!


    IVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS DAMNIT!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  18. #18
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  19. #19
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    you're on ifmd95's list.
    pssshh, ill accept that but STILL


    why can't i make ezra's list??!?! fuck that shit man.....ive been here longer than him too.

    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  20. #20
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    again, NOT ON THE FUCKING LIST
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  21. #21
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    again, NOT ON THE FUCKING LIST
    Socionics Losers:

    Phaedrus
    Khamelion
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  22. #22
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    YAY Khame made my list.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  23. #23
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,009
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Note that prior statement was a joke. I love Khamey.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  24. #24

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    "poor socionics" closer to 1:

    (sorry if i hurt some feelings, also i may be wrong in many cases)

    1 -cracka
    I'm #1... SLE ftw!!!

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    you're on ifmd95's list.
    she's on my list as well.

  26. #26
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    she's on my list as well.
    i didnt see that lols



    rofl, im on a list with phaedrus. sick
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  27. #27
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's absurd. I'm clearly one of the best typers of the forum. Putting me in the second cathegory shows how much you are far from Truth, my dear son Ezra.

    Uhm, how come ScarlettLux is one level down but still in the top set?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    i didnt see that lols



    rofl, im on a list with phaedrus. sick
    well... with phaedrus in an entirely different category, yes.

  29. #29
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Poor mortals.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  30. #30
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Bedroom Socionics Practitioner:

    Niffweed
    Last edited by Cyclops; 09-10-2008 at 10:11 AM.

  31. #31
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ezra,

    It's sad to see that you have so much time on your hands, that you go around making lists of who's opinion you think is relevant.

    When states reach a sad affair, I feel that one is getting too involved.

    And I've observed over the years, that when people care too much, they stop seeing reality for what it is. They get so hell-bent on their biases, that they lose track of where they're going.

    And thus I'd urge you to take a step back, and put things into perspective and ask yourself this. Is this the way I can most benefit mankind.

  32. #32
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ezra, I agree with Mercutio.

    One expects this kind of obsessive crap from Niffweed... (Hopefully, he meets a nice guy or girl, w/e he's into, at Brown, and cuts down on the solipsistic diatribes.)

  33. #33
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    This is my list

    Captured

    1- Saddam
    2- Adolf

    At large

    3- Osama
    4 - Magneto

    Located

    5- Hugo
    6 - Mahmud
    7 - Kim
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  34. #34
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think niffweed's list is more in line with the current context and less bound by previous opinions.

    And lol @ Ezra putting burntorange in the top category -- cause he pwned him in that thread.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  35. #35
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    people who consistently get many things right, from my perspective (as you'll see, this is a very biased list)
    diana (possibly well developed)
    electric
    expat (possibly well developed)
    implied
    isha
    mea
    rick

    people with very well developed views who don't belong in the first category for one reason or another (ie some amount of error is accepted given that generally these people have a good grasp of the subject)
    baby (possibly moderately developed)
    ezra
    gilly
    glamourama (possibly moderately developed)
    herzy (possibly moderately developed)
    kim
    logos
    loki
    minde
    mn0good (possibly consistently right; she's actually right most all of the time, but she spouts a lot of unintelligible gibberish too)
    mysticsonic
    slacker mom (possibly moderately developed)
    starfall (possibly moderately developed)
    tereg (possibly moderately developed)
    vague

    moderately well developed views, possibly with some problems
    anndelise (possibly well developed)
    baby (possibly well developed)
    blauritson
    carla (possibly well developed)
    elro
    esper (possibly well developed; hasn't devoted enough time to the subject matter, as far as i can tell. i think esper is very intelligent and probably respect her judgment more than many, but her socionics views seem quite shallow; if she's making a number of good judgments she's also making poor ones -- maybe similar to my enneagram views in comparison to hers.)
    heath
    hostage child (possibly well developed)
    ifmd95
    jonathan
    joy
    kamangir
    khamelion
    kristiina (possibly tenuous)
    misutii
    ms kensington (possibly tenuous)
    munenori (possibly doesn't care)
    reyn til runa
    rocky
    scarlettlux
    snegledmaca
    suomea (possibly well developed)
    thehotelambush (possibly well developed; he has a lot of "well developed" ideas but some of them make perfect sense and a few of them are absurd)
    unefille
    XoX

    tenuous views, possibly eccentric, poorly thought out, or not well developed
    bee
    blaze
    christyb
    coolguy89
    dbmmama
    discojoe
    dolphin
    hellothere (possibly moderately developed)
    jessica129 (possibly hopeless/jxrtes)
    jimbean
    juju (possibly hopeless/jxrtes)
    kioshi
    lokivanguard
    mpiazza000
    olga
    oyburger
    ritella
    smilingeyes
    UDP (possibly moderately developed)
    winterpark

    hopeless cases who listen (ie jxrtes archetype)
    allie
    ashton
    dee (possibly hopeless/phaedrus)
    drd252
    eunice
    hkkmr
    hoodrat
    jriddy
    jxrtes
    rmcnew
    smccosker
    steve

    hopeless cases who do not listen (ie phaedrus archetype)
    bulletsanddoves
    consentingadult
    crazedrat
    cyclops
    dioklecian
    FDG
    hitta
    hugo
    jadae
    jarno
    machintruc
    mikemex
    phaedrus
    tcaudilllg

    don't seem to care
    bionicgoat
    cpig
    cracka
    garmonbozia
    pitbull
    subterranean
    themime

    special case
    strrrng


    i have omitted myself. one other name has been inconspicuously omitted that should be included on the basis of socionics views alone.
    I think I may have missed Mea out, because I didn't want to put her in "no socionics views" because I think she does care about socionics, but I haven't really ever seen her express any. Indeed, reyn_til_runa is someone I've only had a glimpse of, but I felt the ideas she expressed were most likely representative of her ideas overall, which were, to my mind, consistent.

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    What I'm impressed by is that you guys are able to mentally keep track of all those people.
    I just used the Member List and went down in post order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    WHY AM I NEVER INCLUDED IN THESE SORTS OF LISTS?!??!?!


    IVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS DAMNIT!
    Sorry, I don't know why I missed you. Maybe it's your post count. I'd put you on the "don't care" list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    ive been here longer than him too.
    I have more posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uhm, how come ScarlettLux is one level down but still in the top set?
    Basically, it means I believe her views are okay, but they may - note: may - need readjusting. I'm not so sure. I think it's more of a case that her views are correct, which is why I stuck her in the top list instead of sticking her in the next list down with two stars next to her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Ezra,

    It's sad to see that you have so much time on your hands, that you go around making lists of who's opinion you think is relevant.

    When states reach a sad affair, I feel that one is getting too involved.

    And I've observed over the years, that when people care too much, they stop seeing reality for what it is. They get so hell-bent on their biases, that they lose track of where they're going.

    And thus I'd urge you to take a step back, and put things into perspective and ask yourself this. Is this the way I can most benefit mankind.
    I can see where you're coming from, but I disagree with you. I spend comparatively little time on this forum in conjunction with the rest of my life (and even less when I go back to uni), and when I have a few hours to spare one evening, I'd rather compose this than destroy thousands of braincells getting wasted, or mooching about doing fuck all, or watching TV aimlessly. It's part social exercise, part fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    And lol @ Ezra putting burntorange in the top category -- cause he pwned him in that thread.
    BurntOrange's socionics views are fine as far as I'm concerned. His views about life are what are in conflict with mine.

  36. #36
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I think niffweed's list is more in line with the current context and less bound by previous opinions.
    ahahah you just like it because you get to be special. Fucking 4.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  37. #37
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey niff fuck you man and fuck you too ezra. hahahahaha

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  38. #38
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hate people who make lists.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  39. #39
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    ahahah you just like it because you get to be special. Fucking 4.


    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I hate people who make lists.
    You must be Fi base ("hate"). And Ti role ("lists" = negative)!

  40. #40
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wish I was cool enough to sit and go thru the entire member list and analyze everyone. WHY CAN'T I BE THAT COOL?

    oh yeah, i have a life.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •