This famous dutch soccer player who is a coach lately, and is asked often as a soccer analist. which type do you think he is?
He's famous for his smart and funny quotes, like:
- Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way.
- every advantage has its disadvantage
- the italian team can't win from you, but you can lose from them. (??)
- I never make errors because I have have an immense difficulty to make mistakes
- I don't believe in God. In Spain all 22 players make a sign of the cross upon entering the pitch, if it works, the game is always going to be a tie.
- ...well that's logical
- Speed is often confused with insight. When I start running earlier than the others, I appear faster
- Coincidence is logical.
- If it isn't going well, then it isn't going well.
- Before I make a mistake, I DO NOT make that mistake
- If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better