Thread: Favorite music and bands of ILIs-INTps

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Favorite music and bands of ILIs-INTps

INTps: (yes, the moderators actually changed my topic to read INFp) post your favorite musicians / bands so that I can look them up and possibly discover a new favorite musician / band for myself.
    mine are terribly generic : number 1 is radiohead, followed by in no particular order blonde redhead, the beatles, the doors, alice in chains, nirvana, the white stripes, the black keys, tool, a perfect circle, tom petty, neil young, bob dylan, coldplay, ledzeppelin, jimi hendrix
    k, post yours. the more original, while still retaining a high level of quality, the better.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 09-07-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII 3000 v.4.1.2 is processing your musical tastes for possible recommendations...LII 3000 v.4.1.2 has finished processing your music.

The Allman Brothers Band, The Animals, The Avett Brothers, The Band, Cream, The Dandy Warhols, The Drones, Elvis Perkins, Frank Zappa, Iron & Wine, Jefferson Airplane, John Cale, Mogwai, The Moody Blues, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Old Ceremony, Peter Bjorn & John, Pixies, Sigur Ros, The Stooges, Velvet Underground, White Whale, The Who, Wilco, The Yardbirds, The Zombies.

(this is not my top favorites, but merely possible music suggestions)
    Last edited by Logos; 09-05-2008 at 09:23 PM.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last.fm says my favorites are the flaming lips, magnetic fields, sebadoh, they might be giants, broken social scene, explosions in the sky, the knife, shellac, four tet, beat happening, selda, the books, heavenly, beat happening etc.
    Last edited by implied; 09-05-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

The last record I bought was Evil Genius by Abruptum
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp making INTp topic ftlols.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    don't think i wasn't tempted to modify the title.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm listening to giovanni gabrieli right now. i was listening to the irish folk singer dolores keane before that, and before that some sudanese music.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i'm listening to giovanni gabrieli right now. i was listening to the irish folk singer dolores keane before that, and before that some sudanese music.
    what sudanese music?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    what sudanese music?
    i don't remember. it was listed as "sudanese music" when i burned it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    guy who never has anything to say, but still stays on this board all day ft.... why?

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    guy who never has anything to say, but still stays on this board all day ft.... why?
    To remind people that you are INFp.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im glad ive upset your delusional little clique here.
    you are all terrible at typing people.
    it is hilarious that you spend all day working on this, but still cant type people

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    i knowing a LSE loving is. he's a future doctor, any connections?
    I had some trouble understanding what you were trying to say. Connection to the doctor who is your friend, or to Abruptum?

Doesn't matter since, I don't have connection either.

It has now new band called 8th Sin. He lives either in northern Finland or Sweden.

INTp