Thread: Fe, Fi and sharing info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe, Fi and sharing info

Hi guys!
    So i've been lurking the past couple days :") and i'm still really confused on how to tell the diffrence between Fe and Fi. One thing i notice is that some people that fit the Fi descriptions pretty well don't really like to share personal stories,but if you ask them and they trust you they'll launch into like a 30 minute monlouge,lol which can be really cute unless you're trying to comfort them or get a word in.With Fe types would the person be more open to sharing personal stories with whoever,but also be more...mindful of how the other person is responding back to them? or are the people i think are Fi types really another type?
    " Whatever you do in life you have to connect with a sense of service,an idea your doing something for somebody." -Edward Norton

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's something I've wanted to know too. I would've thought Fi types would be highly restrictive with their personal information.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When attempting to give a definition of a function, it's important to ask yourself why what you think a person with said function in the ego would do a certain thing. It has to relate to that function. In this case, why would Fi ego types want to withhold information, whereas Fe ego types would not? If you can't answer (even after a lot of study), then the answer is that they don't, and that, regardless of ego functions, some people withhold information for a variety of different reasons, and others do not.