Some people will call Intimate types "sexual". But intimacy is not only "sexual".
You know, when you're Intimate, you feel like :
- connecting with people
- being emotionally generous
- putting yourself and your partner at high stress levels in order to make both seeking stimulation
- being gently demanding to your partners
- being exuberant and expressive
- being able to be friendly and agreeable
- being able to take bold risks
- finding fun in interpersonal conflicts
- even when spending time alone, finding intimacy with everything (for example math, economics, or such)
- most importantly : finding intimacy with the Truth
Intimate types are... intimate. That doesn't necessarily means sexual.
Intimate types, besides, are the most extroverted. You know, when you socialise with GROUPS of people, you have to inhibit yourself as much as you express yourself. SP types are overwhelmed by demands of expression, whereas Intimate types are overwhelmed by demands of inhibition.
You have to express yourself more at interpersonal situations than at social situations. Intimate types are the most skilled for this.